• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

I certainly hope nobody buys this "the Indians plagiarized it!" bullshit, it is beyond ridiculous

Own something man....own one thing you did wrong. Just one.

ElRenoRaven

You heartless bastards. Nobody told him about the plagiarized site before but now you're attacking him over that too. He didn't know anything about it. It was the outsourced Indians damn it. It was all them.

He does websites... but outsources them... He blames outsourcing for the plagiarised content but admits that he was responsible for the content... then says he didn't build the site?

Chittagong

Gold Member
Who the hell put in the copied articles to his website for his company that just has one employee?

LOL @ what do you bench?

225 Holy fuck

mik83kuu

Banned
Podcast was off to such a terrible start LOL

But Derrick did get a proper apology from him. He even said that

- reason this is viral is Gabe's fault (that is true)
- but he is to blame for all the content
- and he said that even if it was Gabe who made this public, he could have handled this differently and thus there would have never been anything to make public.

As far as I am concerned, he gave a proper apology and I don't have any reason to follow this again unless he regresses.

PS. They asked two of my questions. I feel famous.
PPS. Co-host was such an ignorant dude and he wasn't even a funny sidekick or anything. What gives?

So this dude is essentially one of those that say: I do not like to talk bad about others BUT.

Then a speech of 15 minutes dissing people happens.

"I'm not a roid head"

that must be why he was pestering people on steroid.com about how to take his roids and HGH so much that forum members there called him a douchebag.

i fielded loads of calls all three months leading up to the holidays. september, october, november, december...

he's getting there though. apology wise.

Q_A

Neo Member
I'm confused. One interview he has a two month old and another he states he has a two year old.

The baby has gone through such horrors that its hair has turned white. Also it aged 20 months. Next time the baby will be old enough to drive BECAUSE OF MONSTERS LIKE YOU! Don't you see that your sheer hatred is warping the fabrics of the Space/time continuum?

Somebody get me Walter Bishop!

ElRenoRaven

HOLYSHIT!!

He did it. He did it. He apologized without blaming someone else. Hell has just frozen over. And back to saying if an attorney said I had a case worth 5 million I'd sue Penny Arcade. smh

Phreaker

...but then goes on to say he would sue if he could get 5 mil. sigh, he doesn't know when to stop. There was no slander, they posted his emails.

Zomba13

WTF!? So, it's ok being screwed over now!?

I was screwed by gamestop worst than what you did to Dave and nobody cared :(

Maybe they would have if you told the internet? Maybe that guy would also have been reamed by the net?

Chittagong

Gold Member
Well that's it. Show's over folks, let's go home, turn in your pitchforks at the door as you leave.

Pretty much.

But damn if he isn't trying to keep the show going on with his new 5M fantasy. He got to a pretty good spot and then he starts digging again. Goddam son

ElRenoRaven

Who'd sue MS over the 360? Um how about the class actions that were starting up before MS realized they needed to do something to right it?

Card Boy

Banned
This interview is bi-polar

suda51-4.jpg

ElRenoRaven

He just gave us permission to spam his gamertag. You heard him. lol

And it's going to take us 20 mins to send it via chatpad. It won't bother him. SMH. Time to write this dumbass off.

Top Bottom