• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
@oceanmarketing wasn't available, changed it to quiet the noise down, lol

admits to spelling strategy wrong

doesnt care about misspelling

he's not a writer, no spellcheck, sticky keys

lol

Makoto

Wow, the guy that tried to paint the customer as partly responsible is a moron. So much that even Paul had to remind him that customers have the right of way.

Deadly

He just used the bad day argument. They really need to get the other report too. He's not even taking responsibility......

elohel

Holy shit, Paul said one good thing.

except, its followed by "they're not talking to me anymore, BUT I HOPE I CAN WORK WITH EM! I WAS GONNA MAKE 200,000! I WAS GONNA SHIP SO MUCH PROODUUUCCT!"

he continually asserts that, okay they let him go but, its their loss lol

just finished reading that forbes article and yeah, cant believe he still doesn't get it

holiday shopping is that stressful? cmon

what other people even work with this guy?

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Does his truck have nuts on it? I must know.

He lives in Southern California (bonus points if he lived in the Inland Empire), plays with 'roids, shaves his head, is obsessed with MMA, acts like a douche at every chance...

You know the answer to this question without even needing to ask.

ElRenoRaven

I don't know why I'm listening. He's proven by this interview yet again that he's a douchbag and will always be a douchbag while blaming others.

I don't mind this DJ dude at all. I don't know if it's cause he's an idiot, he's uninformed, or he's just trolling, but regardless this is getting Paul to open his mouth and say more stupid shit.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Attacking his family, his child! Posting stuff on Reddit, personal business! Posting stuff on child services! Really cruel stuff!

Physically hurting him through anyway they can, ruthless and cruel, 2 month old son, a wife, a family

Axion22

He lives in Southern California (bonus points if he lived in the Inland Empire), plays with 'roids, shaves his head, is obsessed with MMA, acts like a douche at every chance...

You know the answer to this question without even needing to ask.

I know ... and yet I don't!

Zomba13

Why do no people ask him about THE OTHER TWO TIMES HE'S DONE THIS!?
They always ask about juts this event and it's always a bad 'day' even though it went on for a week(+?). He's can't keep using the bad day excuse.

Why do no people ask him about THE OTHER TWO TIMES HE'S DONE THIS!?
They always ask about juts this event and it's always a bad 'day' even though it went on for a week(+?). He's can't keep using the bad day excuse.
the other two times we know about.

so there were likely more.

Chittagong

Gold Member
It's like in every interview he tries first really hard to apologize and do the right thing, but then he everytime loses it and gets frustrated at Mike and Dave being little bitches

Top Bottom