• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I get the feeling this will be an intense episode. Like last week.
Shit, this is normally saved for the season finale. The fact we're only 10 episodes into the season makes this show just so awesome.

torontoml

So the machine gave them Simmons number, what will it do if John is the one who kills him? If the machine can no longer trust the guys to attempt to save someone will it stop providing numbers?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
helps explain how she's good at stitching herself up. Wonder if her condition can help a person become a wetwork CIA killer inside of 8 years (2005-2013)

BatDan

When you really think about it, everyone on this show is screwed up in some way.

Lonestar

Yeah, she won't stick around long, not like this. It's good for event episodes for "Lolwuuuut" but it's "real life cheat codes"

So, either at some point, she dies, the computer stops talking to her, or she leaves off on her own to do "Machine Work"

Ripclawe

Banned
dat Fusco face

His face is on permanent :O

iB1I5jReTFAUK.gif

This came out a lot more creepier than I expected...

BatDan

Elias snuffing out the last of HR.
Of course, we have a few more groups out there ready to serve as recurring villains.

ZenaxPure

All the feels in the scene with Fusco confronting Simmons, tears flowed man, tears flowed. Fusco as favorite character confirmed.

Lonestar

Yeah, I think the 4 Therapists were also more of an insight into the "progress" they've made since then. Fusco obviously being the most changed. Reese has changed a lot, up until last week. The way he went out, makes it unsure of how he will be once he comes around. Finch has his moments, but yeah, that guilty feeling has to be heavy, and it got a big ole reinforcement when Carter died. Shaw, well, "maybe" some change...?

I know at least no episode next week, and my TV guide info doesn't have anything for the following week

ZenaxPure

Yeah, I think the 4 Therapists were also more of an insight into the "progress" they've made since then. Fusco obviously being the most changed. Reese has changed a lot, up until last week. The way he went out, makes it unsure of how he will be once he comes around. Finch has his moments, but yeah, that guilty feeling has to be heavy, and it got a big ole reinforcement when Carter died. Shaw, well, "maybe" some change...?

I'm still really curious how Reese is going to come out of this. I expect the next episode when it airs will lean heavily on the POI of the week as we have to start ramping up a new story line, but, I'm curious to see how they handle Reese trying to transition back to normality.

My big hope is that they start to dive into Finch flashbacks with previous "helpers" pretty soon as well, I have to say I am really curious about that. They could do a lot with it.

tirminyl

nah, I think that was intentional just to show the cast and how screwed up they are, Reese killed his therapist because he was a traitor.

Yeash. Each was to show them as a potential perpetrator, or their lack of empathy as the hunt continued. Still, my mind wonders at the possibilities with this show.

Lonestar

I also love the bit of action music inside the hotel. Haven't played alot of it, but the music sounded awfully Hotline Miami-like.

BatDan

I also love the bit of action music inside the hotel. Haven't played alot of it, but the music sounded awfully Hotline Miami-like.

It did remind me of that a lot. The flashing lights, the pumping music, the violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom