• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fantastic episode. Loved the shots with Greer and the Congress dude with The Garden of Earthly Delights in the background.

Apoc29

I seriously thought this show had run out of twists. LOL, NOPE!

What will the machine come up with next? "This isn't a social security number; it's a dog licence number. Also, the dog is a terrorist with a good heart."

Wiktor

I've seen people pondering why the Machine gave the Congressman's number to Team Finch. If it really wanted him dead, wouldn't Root have been the better way? Was this a way to push Team Finch into becoming more of a sword than a shield? Or was this some sort of long con, exposing Team Finch to potential danger, as a distraction so She and her Columbia team can secretly do whatever it's planning on doing.
Either that or it could have been much simplier: with Northern Lights shut down Root might simply not have enough time because of all the relevant numbers she's getting. He obviously got another one when she left Miami afterall.

Sober

I've seen people pondering why the Machine gave the Congressman's number to Team Finch. If it really wanted him dead, wouldn't Root have been the better way? Was this a way to push Team Finch into becoming more of a sword than a shield? Or was this some sort of long con, exposing Team Finch to potential danger, as a distraction so She and her Columbia team can secretly do whatever it's planning on doing.
Simpler explanation is in the throw at the end of the previous episode (the high school reunion) when it zooms out of Finch/Root talking and into the threat matrix. McCourt's name shows up there and it blinks back and forth for a while until the Machine labels it: ERROR: DIRECTIVE CONFLICT. Since I guess he is technically both relevant and irrelevant, it sent the number to Finch to make the judgment call.

Chariot

I seriously thought this show had run out of twists. LOL, NOPE!

What will the machine come up with next? "This isn't a social security number; it's a dog licence number. Also, the dog is a terrorist with a good heart."
Sheesh, Spoilertags! :(

Exposing to Danger is interesting. Remember how the episode started when Finch and Reese saw that the Congressman wasnt very save to not knowning the danger he is in?
Maybe the machine did the same as she knew something would happen soon that would be directly targetting the team. And of the team Finch is the one who can't defend himself very well. Despite that he is often in the public. So he had to vanish.

Rokam

Season should end with everyone in danger and Fusco escapes his captors. And then the start of the next season is Fusco and Leon building a team of previous PoI's to free everyone. Basically Leon needs to come back.. damn him for getting on another show.

Chariot

Season should end with everyone in danger and Fusco escapes his captors. And then the start of the next season is Fusco and Leon building a team of previous PoI's to free everyone. Basically Leon needs to come back.. damn him for getting on another show.
That would be pretty cool. and dont forget Roots army of the machine.

ZenaxPure

Fusco needs to hurry up and learn about the machine so he can actually be in important episodes focused on the machine like this one.

Rokam

I also wonder how much longer Fusco is going to be in the dark about the machine. Root keeps referencing "her/she" around him.

Wow beaten so fast.

Leon + Zoe + Nerd Army would be unstoppable

Chariot

Leon + Zoe + Nerd Army would be unstoppable
Don't forget that Spykid and the rich geniues. Oh and what about Elias and Control?
Former is already on friendly terms with the team and controls the underworld of New York and Control is a white Amanda Waller. I am sure that she made a secret Suicide Squad by now. She won't just back down from Vigilance and Decima.

I could totally see a Season without or maincharacters due jail, hidding or something and others doing their work. A strange team-up of Leon, Zoe Morgan, Control and Elias fighting Samaritans Goons, while Root and her team gets the relevant numbers and give orders and help to the new team to defeat Samaritan and save team machine.

Leeness

Lawd Jesus the last couple of episodes are going to be insane.

The ending bit of the episode was amazing. The whole thing was.

#icant

I thought they got Shaw for real back in the woods. Carter's death wasn't that long ago, I'm not ready.

I would've killed someone.

Two guns style.

Person-of-Interest-The-Devils-Share-Dont-fuck-with-Root-Amy-Acker.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom