• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I don't know how you guys can read season finale spoilers, I watched tomorrows ep promo last week and immediately regret it lol

So I just caught up...I think this show has temporarily ruined TV for me GOT felt lame after binge watching this.
hahahahah so true,
Its amazing what this show has done, for TV network tv shows.
It lets in a world that is not only extremely high quality EVERY FREAKING ep but does so for over the course of years and years.

We just call it "THIS SHOW" !!! "THIS SHOW" !!!!

Damn probably going to miss this tonight,
either the weather alert will cut it or my Directv will cut out from slight rain.

Will be the first episode I won't see live.

Sober

Fuck your breaks! Mad dash to the end! Final 3 episodes!

"Beta"

Now that they have Samaritan up, Decima begins the hunt for Reese, Sam, and Finch... and plans to use Grace Hendricks to lure Finch out of hiding.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't know we had mods watching the series! Glad you've liked it, Kagari. New episode tonight too!

Rookwood

Banned
I got into POI a few weeks before season 3 aired and caught up fairly quickly. Show is phenomenal thus far. Is season 4 confirmed to be a go?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I have avoided this thread for two weeks.

Soon...

I didn't, and I'm still ignorant of this week's plot and characters! That's why I thank the guys and gals here for being discreet.

I'm going to watch Death Benefit again before Beta airs. Make sure my body is ready.

The montage discussion above got me rewatching a bunch of old POI scenes, and yeah, I never stopped to think about it much but the show has really been killing it with the music montages and soundtrack selection. "I'm Afraid of Americans" playing when Reese busts Henry Peck out of jail, and Peck swipes a phone to call Special Council, is fucking badass - and that's not even the end of the episode, just a scene before a commercial break.

But I'll be damned if the ending of Death Benefit isn't the best one yet. It's a great capper to the episode but also sets the tone for what's to follow, and packs a succession of "shit just got real" blows to the gut with barely any dialogue: Shaw taking a hit in the forest... Finch stopping to look into the camera on the street, looking at The Machine, his creation... and then Reese and Shaw hobbling away from the cops, turning around and sharing a brief glance when they realize Finch is gone, but not stopping for a second more... and then a shot of their home base, gated, vacant... Team Machine hunted, wounded and scattered in the span of a few somber minutes. Samaritan going online. "Find me Harold Finch." I got fucking chills.

I've never been more hyped for an episode than I am for tonight's.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
You know something funny? They are starting to quote themselves from earlier seasons.

"People want to be protected, they just don't want to know how", said McCourt. Something that Finch said in the first episode when talking to John about the Machine.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is it ok if I update you guys here of my S1 (and further) progress until I catch up? Just watched what was my favorite ep so far, where they help a "fixer" (famous actress but I forget her name) who got herself involved with a pharmaceutical scandal. I loved her character and I could easily see her popping up again in the future, does she? (a simple yes or no will suffice)

Phlebas

Banned
Is it ok if I update you guys here of my S1 (and further) progress until I catch up? Just watched what was my favorite ep so far, where they help a "fixer" (famous actress but I forget her name) who got herself involved with a pharmaceutical scandal. I loved her character and I could easily see her popping up again in the future, does she? (a simple yes or no will suffice)

Picture of her?

Nobility

Banned
wEJCJu2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom