• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It's been confirmed after the end of S2.

Jonah Nolan = Best Nolan

Forgive me Christopher.

Yeah, haha, I guess that's why Christopher films are so good. He better not have over-modified Jonathan's script of Interstellar.

Tugatrix

Yeah, haha, I guess that's why Christopher films are so good. He better not have over-modified Jonathan's script of Interstellar.

I hope Chris improved the first and the second act, they are the weakest part of the movie, the third act is so epic is better Chris don't touch it, is fine like it is.

Nobility

Banned
how can you dare
I think they are equals and when they work together greatness happen

Also do you know that Greer is John Nolan, Nolan's Uncle

Yes, I do know.

I stand by my statement.

Seriously though, I can't hate. Every member in the family makes magic regardless of whether they are in TV or Cinema.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Chris improved the first and the second act, they are the weakest part of the movie, the third act is so epic is better Chris don't touch it, is fine like it is.

I didn't read the script, so I can only hope you are right.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Really loving the show, on episode 13 now. I'm going to actually miss Lionel when he dies (which I assume he will since he serves no purpose now that Carter is on board), I love how condescending Reese is when he talks to him. Also, Zoe's back woot!

Edit: new hacker lady foe, cool. And Elias is still out there too. Dat growing rogues gallery

Leeness

Really loving the show, on episode 13 now. I'm going to actually miss Lionel when he dies (which I assume he will since he serves no purpose now that Carter is on board), I love how condescending Reese is when he talks to him. Also, Zoe's back woot!

9giFN.gif

ZenaxPure

Seems a lot of new people jumping on board. Looking forward to more people in here for S4.

I think I'm almost more excited to see new viewers in the thread get to S3 so they can freak out as much as we have.

Man I hope S4 is as amazing as S3 has been.

Phlebas

Banned
So in that preview for episode 22,
Vigilance shows up again... anyone think that they would reveal the existence of the machine or Samaritan?

Chariot

So in that preview for episode 22,
Vigilance shows up again... anyone think that they would reveal the existence of the machine or Samaritan?
I'm going with the theory, that Vigilance and Samaratian are one, or at least controlled by the same people. When they reveal Samaratian, then that was part of the plan all along.

I'm going with the theory, that Vigilance and Samaratian are one, or at least controlled by the same people. When they reveal Samaratian, then that was part of the plan all along.

This would be such a *Winter Soldier spoilers*
SHIELD/HYDRA
twist. Would be amazing if pulled off, but I dunno how they could pull it off

News Bot

Banned
This would be such a *Winter Soldier spoilers*
SHIELD/HYDRA
twist. Would be amazing if pulled off, but I dunno how they could pull it off

Decima arming Vigilance, providing them with intelligence for their operations, etc.

Part of me wants
Vigilance to be a legitimate organization of its own though, and I'd like to see them find out about Decima and how they'd react considering Decima's involvement with surveillance and such.

Chariot

Decima arming Vigilance, providing them with intelligence for their operations, etc.

Part of me wants
Vigilance to be a legitimate organization of its own though, and I'd like to see them find out about Decima and how they'd react considering Decima's involvement with surveillance and such.
Well, it could very well be just Collier. I think they said at one time, that Vigilance existed a few years, but went radical when Collier showed up. Maybe he is a Decima Agent and provided assets in money, training and information that made Vigilance deadly.

But I honestly wish for Decima being under Vigilance foot and not the other way around. Both would be fine, but I think Decimas agents are far too happy to die for a greater cause.

News Bot

Banned
I think Decima's agents are quick to off themselves because Greer puts their families, significant others and such at risk if they don't. I'm not so sure it's for a cause.

Chariot

I think Decima's agents are quick to off themselves because Greer puts their families, significant others and such at risk if they don't. I'm not so sure it's for a cause.
I don't think thats the case.
While they work for him, they are perfectly professional. Virgil seemed to have fun. Not like someone whos loved once are in danger of being killed for a mistake or disloyalty. I think its because, they are working torwards something bigger.

Edit: new hacker lady foe, cool. And Elias is still out there too. Dat growing rogues gallery

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I just can't I want to say something but I just can't.
0mw1I8e.gif

And to this weeks ep I can only say:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHOW THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

also latest podcast is up.
http://www.flashforcast.com/poi.xml

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Holy shit at episode 19!!! How was this not the season finale lol, still 4 more eps wtf

Only thing that bothered me was that Lionel and Carter are supposed to not know that they both know Reese and yet it's blantant who is helping Carter and saving her son and yet Lionel never comments on it. But yeah amazing ep, can't wait to see where this goes

Sober

Holy shit at episode 19!!! How was this not the season finale lol, still 4 more eps wtf

Only thing that bothered me was that Lionel and Carter are supposed to not know that they both know Reese and yet it's blantant who is helping Carter and saving her son and yet Lionel never comments on it. But yeah amazing ep, can't wait to see where this goes
Keep watching.

Rhaknar

Doh I thought John's former partner (
who obviously would still be alive) would turn out to be the mystery hacker lady, guess not because she just showed up at the end of episode 20.

I imagine
she's wont last long since the actress was in The Following around the same time. Shame, I like her, but not that fussed.
All I care about is my waifu Amy Acker anyway, and season 3 is still so far away :(

Rhaknar

By the way, I don't care how cliche it is, I love Reese's slow whisper-talk, it's ridiculously badass

Also, the actress that plays Carter, she was in Boston Legal for a short period towards the end of the show wasn't she?

Chariot

By the way, I don't care how cliche it is, I love Reese's slow whisper-talk, it's ridiculously badass

Also, the actress that plays Carter, she was in Boston Legal for a short period towards the end of the show wasn't she?
Well, Reese ist after all Batman.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
For the next 2 weeks, it's gonna be a sweet Sunday thru Tuesday, with GoT, 24, and POI on back to back to back nights.

Chariot

He's 47 (with hair) actually :p
Well, he probably is more 47 than Bruce Wayne, but the show is so Batman as anything can be without actually featuring Batman. Of course there is much more to this show, but I'm talking about atmosphere here. It always makes my heart skip, when they do cheesy comic things (Reese falling out of a Window and just shrug it of, strange one-liners) or anyone vanishes when somebody turns the back for a second.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Well, he probably is more 47 than Bruce Wayne, but the show is so Batman as anything can be without actually featuring Batman. Of course there is much more to this show, but I'm talking about atmosphere here. It always makes my heart skip, when they do cheesy comic things (Reese falling out of a Window and just shrug it of, strange one-liners) or anyone vanishes when somebody turns the back for a second.

Plus Reese prefers not to kill anymore. Or at least not make people suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom