• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobility

Banned
We don't get previews in Canada.

I'm....I'm....I'm just lost right now.

Ev3kv5h.gif

That ending and the following preview. What a roller coaster.
Although how did Shaw get there when the only exit was that elevator?

Sonicbug

This show.... I was worried after the thing with the kid in the last episode, but... even though I know that the writers are playing us ... goddamn.

ZenaxPure

Guys. The machine is writing fan fiction. That is my take away from the episode.

Really though, incredible episode all around. I know the painting scene was used as a running gag but it got me thinking about all the times Root has done random things in the past (like giving Fusco batteries for his smoke alarm) and it made me realize the machine is probably constantly running through various scenarios like that all the time. Crazy.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The funny thing about this to me is that it played every single time the machine was running through the scenario to pick an option but when they did it for real it used stock PoI music... Is the machine listening to music while it works? Because if so it has great taste in music.

oh shit, I actually didn't noticed this :lol

The Machine: it just likes to listen to it's Itunes playlists during it's lunchhour.

BokehKing

Banned
... Seriously, excuse my language, and don't take this the wrong way anyone

But fuck this show... Fuck the fact you just made a grown man get damp moisture on his eyeballs.

Yeah I'll be back next time it's on, but fuck this man... I am not happy, at all, I'm really kind of pissed right now, because... Just.. Why

Nobility

Banned
... Seriously, excuse my language, and don't take this the wrong way anyone

But fuck this show... Fuck the fact you just made a grown man get damp moisture on his eyeballs.

Yeah I'll be back next time it's on, but fuck this man... I am not happy, at all, I'm really kind of pissed right now, because... Just.. Why

I was this way last year when the 'Endgame' trilogy happened.

POI world so cold breh.

klpW1Gq.png

Lonestar

It's in the Pilot.

FINCH
Sooner or later both of us will probably wind up dead. Actually dead this time.
I said I'd tell you the truth. Didn't say you'd like it.

BokehKing

Banned
It's in the Pilot.
I don't care lol
I don't care if it's in the pilot, I fucking hate martine, I hate the fact that she gave reese the 'pow' with her fingers last week, he should have sniped her right then and there.... So furious..

joss.. I didn't care about, fusco and the dog is who I worried about the most last season

But I knew it, I knew it when she said goodbye to bear last episode...

Nope.. Fuck this, going to bed all pissed now

PK Gaming

:'(

If you think about it, it had to be her

Lionel dying - Like anyone would give a shit.
Finch - Not possible
Reese - Nah
Root - Possible, but there are still plenty things that could be done with her character. I'm expecting to get completely disillusioned with the Machine now

Shaw was (sadly) the perfect character to kill off. Loved the last conversation between Root and Shaw; it's a shame she had to die right when their relationship was about to start.

BokehKing

Banned
I mean wtf... What is next

have Dominic kill Elias, just to be on some George rr Martin trip? Nope, I think I'll stop watching at that point. I'm pissed guys, real pissed

BokehKing

Banned
:'(

If you think about it, it had to be her

Lionel dying - Like anyone would give a shit.
Finch - Not possible
Reese - Nah
Root - Possible, but there are still plenty things that could be done with her character. I'm expecting to get completely disillusioned with the Machine now

Shaw was (sadly) the perfect character to kill off. Loved the last conversation between Root and Shaw; it's a shame she had to die right when their relationship was about to start.

reese has been taking a back seat this season, I wouldn't have been surprised if they killed him off, shaw and root could have held down the show. Please don't let this be a way just to squeeze Zoey back in

mrmisterwaa

Neo Member
reese has been taking a back seat this season, I wouldn't have been surprised if they killed him off, shaw and root could have held down the show. Please don't let this be a way just to squeeze Zoey back in

Blasphemy.

How could you say that.

Reese & Finch are the two main characters. Root is a wonderful character and same with Shaw but realistically - she was the only one who was compromised.

tirminyl

Guys. The machine is writing fan fiction. That is my take away from the episode.

Really though, incredible episode all around. I know the painting scene was used as a running gag but it got me thinking about all the times Root has done random things in the past (like giving Fusco batteries for his smoke alarm) and it made me realize the machine is probably constantly running through various scenarios like that all the time. Crazy.

Definitely. This episode certainly showed what the machine can do in just a few seconds. Imagine it 24/7 running through endless simulations for every action and non-action.

Overall, I don't like going to bed depressed.

Lonestar

been seeing that IGN has been reviewing POI for a little bit. Always good to see anyone actually watch and rate the show, as it's not always up on the "prestigious review sites".

Gave this one a 10.

Rokam

They really can't keep Fusco in the dark anymore, in fact just give him god mode on top of the god mode he already has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom