• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sober

Haven't checked the new fall schedule but wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping to the same shooting schedule just in case CBS needs to slot in something.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Haven't checked the new fall schedule but wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping to the same shooting schedule just in case CBS needs to slot in something.

Think it came out, and yeah, POI isn't on it. Limitless in it's place.

Chariot

I finished Agents of Shield yesterday and I got to say, that it handled a roughly similiar direction change like PoI had in Season 4 better, they just chained arc to arc with everything getting a build up and a pay-off. I wonder if PoI would've been like that if it weren't for the existence of babies.

I wonder if PoI would've been like that if it weren't for the existence of babies.

That would be pretty weird since the only character would be the Machine. :V

Kidding aside, Shahi may have been the factor that made them stick to developments without any real finality (like the search for Shaw stuff), but I'm pretty sure the creators thought they had more time before the axe would start coming down and that they could waste a little time on things of little consequence.

Reminds me I need to finish season 2 of SHIELD.

Tamanon

Banned
I wonder if they're going to go full closure this season as it's possibly the last.

And that Mr. Robot pilot was outstanding.

Setsuna

speaking of shaw

JAfk8Va.jpg

danielcw

She apparently has a guest starring stint on another series next season.
I guess tgat means that PoI can have her for some episodes.

Chariot

She apparently has a guest starring stint on another series next season.
I guess tgat means that PoI can have her for some episodes.
I mean, all they have to do is to disable Shaw. She didn't went on vacation into a beach paradise after all. So it shouldn't be a problem to have her having her outside of action.

Nobility

Banned
Person of Interest: Season 4 on Blu Ray/DVD August 11.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=16963

Looks like the cover I previously posted is confirmed to be the official one.

Bonus Features:

• Music of Interest – Step inside the studio of Composer Ramin Djawadi for an intimate look at his process along with Show-Runners Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman as they discuss scoring sequences and key elements of music themes in Person of Interest.
  • Going Underground with Root and Finch – Michael Emerson and Amy Acker give us a one on one tour through the newly created Subway Headquarters with the Production Designer, Rick Butler.
  • Person of Interest 2014 Comic-Con Panel – Executive Producers Jonathan Nolan (The Dark Knight) and Greg Plageman (Cold Case) are joined by the series' stars for a special Q&A at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con.
  • Gag Reel
  • Digital HD Digital Copy of the Entire Season

Interesting that they are pushing the release date a month early. Also, no more Ultraviolet copy, just the HD Digital Copy.

danielcw

[Bonus features]

Interesting that they are pushing the release date a month early. Also, no more Ultraviolet copy, just the HD Digital Copy.

Did any release of the show ever do audio commentaries?

If it isn't UltraViolet, what kind of digital copy does Warner do then?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yeah, 90 minutes more of POI.

And yes, Particle, there's a very good chance this is the final season. Ratings have not been good unfortunately.

Now please dont change this is fuck up storytelling

I've read this three times and I feel like I'm missing a word somewhere hahaha.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Also:

Human: What is the purpose of emotions?

Machine: I don’t know.

We're so damn screwed.

Although I find a small paradox with saying that the point of living is to live forever while also saying that it's immoral to have children. Yes, they are brought to this world, without them really having any say in it, but the point of the newborn child is to carry the good of his or her parents while hopefully ignoring the bad parts, essentially making humanity live forever, I guess?

PolishQ

Also:

We're so damn screwed.

Although I find a small paradox with saying that the point of living is to live forever while also saying that it's immoral to have children. Yes, they are brought to this world, without them really having any say in it, but the point of the newborn child is to carry the good of his or her parents while hopefully ignoring the bad parts, essentially making humanity live forever, I guess?

Maybe it was just saying that the human makes a crappy parent.

Boss Mog

Is it me or did AMD use Root as a model for their redesign of their mascot Ruby?

1391007137-ruby.jpg

If you ignore the blue eyes she looks a lot like Amy Acker, the actress that plays Root.

Boss★Moogle;170239844 said:
Is it me or did AMD use Root as a model for their redesign of their mascot Ruby?

1391007137-ruby.jpg

If you ignore the blue eyes she looks a lot like Amy Acker, the actress that plays Root.
Other than smirking she looks nothing like Amy Acker. So it's you.

CBS gave next season's POI 15 episodes. Two more eps than we've been predicting. Should help with wrapping up the storylines properly
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/06/cb....html?utm_source=Trending&utm_medium=Trending

I'm late to this news bump, and clicking on the link I see the article has been updated to confirm only 13 episodes. Straight from Bad Robot's mouth.

I see they've also confirmed they will be at Comic Con again this year. July 11th. Gonna be an interesting session with everything that has happened.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm late to this news bump, and clicking on the link I see the article has been updated to confirm only 13 episodes. Straight from Bad Robot's mouth.

I see they've also confirmed they will be at Comic Con again this year. July 11th. Gonna be an interesting session with everything that has happened.

Ari-Gold-Anger-Throws-Phone-Against-Wall-Entourage.gif

Dammit, terrible news. This ruined the 40 minutes that remain of my day.

Prime Crime: Person Of Interest and Elementary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_tIzCQvrmI

An original promo with Johnny Lee Miller, Lucy Liu, Jim Caviezel & Michael Emerson.
Short and imho quite funny :)

Okay, nevermind, this was hilarious.

danielcw

I think the music works great with the picture, but on its own I find it to be boring.
The only piece of music I really like is the title, and that is not from Djawadi

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Aw shit, there's a chance that I might not get closure?! Craaaaaap. EDIT: There's also the chance I might get more POI than I previously thought, but still! The next renewal thread is going to be a nightmare for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom