• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – The Fifth and Final Season |OT| "Thank you for creating me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyStu

Also, below is a spoiler. I'm not giving away a ton but anyone who watches the show I mention below will know the reference and hence spoil tonight or give a hint. Be warned.

I wonder if there be outrage about this episode based on what happened on the 100

People have to be watching in order to be outraged :(

Besides, once the bodies start dropping, the chance of it being one or the other was pretty high.

Wait so I'm seeing a bunch of outrage on my tumblr about the episode tonight and I kinda got spoiled

Are you fucking kidding me??????????????????????????????? I'm not doing this shit again

mackaveli

Wait so I'm seeing a bunch of outrage on my tumblr about the episode tonight and I kinda got spoiled

Are you fucking kidding me??????????????????????????????? I'm not doing this shit again

It's completely different then the 100. I don't see the outrage to be even comparable to what occurred at 100. This is a season that is ending in 3 episodes. Stuff going to happen and i would argue it was planned way in advance.

MartyStu

Links to episode?

CBS probably will not put it online until tomorrow.

It's completely different then the 100. I don't see the outrage to be even comparable to what occurred at 100. This is a season that is ending in 3 episodes. Stuff going to happen and i would argue it was planned way in advance.

Not mention that after you remove the two mains, you really do not have many options.

It's just kinda shitty considering the
Bury Your Gays
trope in general. I like the show and I'll keep marathoning it (as I said I'm only on season one) but..man. It just sucks.

mackaveli

you should spoiler tag that... you edited it

t has nothing to do with that though. as I believe the plot / story justifies what happens. It's not something like where someone gets randomly shot in the stupidest way ever. This has been building up for 2 seasons on what is going on in the show and series. There may be outrage but I don't see how it applies like in the 100.

MartyStu

It's just kinda shitty considering the
Bury Your Gays
trope in general. I like the show and I'll keep marathoning it (as I said I'm only on season one) but..man. It just sucks.

I would argue that her queerness plays less into it than her gender. Quite a few women have died on genre tv lately.

Of course I think the show handled it in an appropriate manner, so no need for outrage at all.

Sober

Yeah, I am reaching Fringe levels of 'nope'.

I love that show and I still have yet to see the last 2 episodes.
It's not that the show suddenly deflated all the good will or anything, it's just HOLY FUCK GODDAMN I NEED THE REST RIGHT NOW HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME WAIT MY SOUL IS WEAK, MY BODY IS WEAK

People had to see this coming near the end game .
They need someone who close to Finch but also the machine to die .
So he can then say fuck it and go crazy cause after everything that happen he was still holding back

MartyStu

It's not that the show suddenly deflated all the good will or anything, it's just HOLY FUCK GODDAMN I NEED THE REST RIGHT NOW HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME WAIT MY SOUL IS WEAK, MY BODY IS WEAK

I am with you. My 'nope' is how much the tension is killing me and how sad I am going to be after it all ends.

Whenever I am having a bad day, I always tell myself I have 2 more episodes of Fringe that can turn it all around.

MartyStu

People had to see this coming near the end game .
They need someone who close to Finch but also the machine to die .
So he can then say fuck it and go crazy cause after everything that happen he was still holding back

Yup.
Given all the perimeters, she is literally the only one who could bite it.

-Reese: Not 'till the last episode, and realistically, fate will probably force him to have a happy ending.
-Finch: Exactly the same as Reese.
-Shaw: She JUST came back, and is pretty broken. This is her impetus to rally.
-Fusco: Not enough strategic impact.
-Bear: You monster, how could you even consider that.

And the past 2 seasons has been building up to it.

jrush64

Banned
Just watched it.... God DAMN!!! Finch going HAM!!!

Yup.
Given all the perimeters, she is literally the only one who could bite it.

-Reese: Not 'till the last episode, and realistically, fate will probably force him to have a happy ending.
-Finch: Exactly the same as Reese.
-Shaw: She JUST came back, and is pretty broken. This is her impetus to rally.
-Fusco: Not enough strategic impact.
-Bear: You monster, how could you even consider that.

And the past 2 seasons has been building up to it.

I see
Shaw maybe biting it and sacrificing herself or something
. I hope it doesn't happen though.

MartyStu

Just watched it.... God DAMN!!! Finch going HAM!!!

I see
Shaw maybe biting it and sacrificing herself or something
. I hope it doesn't happen though.

I doubt it. She has been put through so much at this point that killing her off would be an act of cruelty.

She and Fusco almost certainly make it / don't quit. Elias though...

Jarrod38

fTTBLia.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This is the show flopping it's quantum mechanic stick onto the unqualified masses.

jrush64

Banned
I doubt it. She has been put through so much at this point that killing her off would be an act of cruelty.

She and Fusco almost certainly make it / don't quit. Elias though...

Sad about Elias, but I knew it was going to happen. For Shaw, I think that is why it would happen. Maybe she might just want to end it all.
I hope I'm wrong though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom