• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax |OT| It's SHO time!

This wait. I want to Mitsuru 5B feint all day. I just want to see if you can 5B feint 5B fatal yosuke's/Naoto's DP or if their dp's are more active than how long that takes to do.

I'd like to gameshare with someone as all my friends are just too poor to contribute. Waiting a month wouldn't be too bad but..why not.

Also since that shadow cover isn't reversible is it just a special add on to a LE?

Slaythe

How much is the game size ?

I don't have much place left for it I think ..

Will have to order physical ergh.

Is physical also region free (Japanese version) ?

Dugna

How much is the game size ?

I don't have much place left for it I think ..

Will have to order physical ergh.

Is physical also region free (Japanese version) ?

The digital version is region free so the physical version should be also. The game is about 13gb btw also.

FluxWaveZ

Oh interesting, I'd presume text too but I guess we'll have to wait to see. Thanks!

English dual audio was confirmed, English text was deconfirmed and the game was confirmed region free all by the director of the game (info's also in the OP).

FluxWaveZ

Bv_LbzvIQAM1lFp.jpg:large
"ULTRA SUPLEX"

FluxWaveZ

No one who's importing physical got a shipping notification yet, right? Was hoping I might get it tomorrow so I wouldn't have to wait for the DL version to unlock ~11:00 PM EDT.

Tizoc

Can't view images in the OP, but how big is the game on PSN? US PSN has a pre-order that nets you a color pack, does this color pack also come with the retail ver.?

FluxWaveZ

Can't view images in the OP, but how big is the game on PSN? US PSN has a pre-order that nets you a color pack, does this color pack also come with the retail ver.?

12.6 GB on JP PSN; most likely similar on NA PSN. Only the PSN pre-order has the color pack.

Uraizen

Banned

File size isn't listed on PSN. It just says 3MB, which I know for damned sure has to be the size of the color pack or just some theme/voucher.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I was telling myself that I won't be getting it since I sold my arcade stick.
Yesterday, I bought a new stick and preordered this game in my local store. :|

Uncle AJ

I'm opening my place up to the local fighting game community from Thursday evening all the way through Monday for the P4U2 grind, and we're streaming the whole thing! Tune into http://twitch.tv/kcsrk and come hang out. I'll also take requests from viewers for things to test and try out.

muteki

You'd still miss out on a lot of story details since the thoughts of the characters are still text only.
Thanks, same as it is in P4A then. Oh well, its not like I don't have a billion other things to do this month.
this is the main reason why I'm hesitating about getting it, my jappanese is BAD and I dont wanna miss much in the story
I could probably get by if the text isn't auto-scroll, but I really don't have time for another japanese assignment right now, I don't have the time to do what I need for studies' sake to start doing things for fun. I dream of the days I could do this just for fun.
I with you. My grammar is fairly good, but I'm absolutely atrocious at reading kanji.
I would trade good grammar for good kanji knowledge any day of the week. My grammar is horrible and to me kanji is an easy to fix problem (time consuming, but easy).

Top Bottom