• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 |OT|

jvalioli

EXCITE
Kagari said:
P4 the animation?
Yeah maybe. I guess PSP port is highly probable. Maybe Persona4-2? At least it is a short countdown.

edit: Someone just pointed out that the countdown ends on the first day that Persona 4 starts story-wise.

jvalioli said:
EXCITE

Yeah maybe. I guess PSP port is highly probable. Maybe Persona4-2? At least it is a short countdown.

edit: Someone just pointed out that the countdown ends on the first day that Persona 4 starts story-wise.

Intriguing it is!

Curufinwe

Yeah, there's just a couple of days until it's 4/11/11.

Foto%20Persona%204.jpg

Pooya

one of the images is a text: "Index Corporation - P4A Committee"

edit: I only see a countdown on the site, but in source files there is this too, sorry if it is on the site too, I didn't see it :p

capturenufs.jpg

Great, just what I wanted. Persona 4 Portable. Because the presentation of P3P was so great and not to the detriment of the game at all.

Shut up Yaweee, I won't hear any of it.

Treading this thread carefully. Just ordered this game a little while ago. Excited to play it but trying to avoid spoilers.

An anime, though? Would be nice if it turned out good, but I'm not holding my breath.

epmode

I AM JOHN! said:
Great, just what I wanted. Persona 4 Portable. Because the presentation of P3P was so great and not to the detriment of the game at all.

I really liked P3P but that was mostly due to having full control over the characters in combat. Since P4 already has that, I can't imagine anything that would make up for the lack of fully 3D story sections.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I AM JOHN! said:

NewGamePersona4!

mollipen

If we get a P4 anime that is actually based on the game and not some side story, I'm ALL over that.

Persona 4 Portable will be coming, I have no doubt about that. Finish up P2 on PSP, then P4P will come along on NGP and it'll be delicious.

epmode said:
I really liked P3P but that was mostly due to having full control over the characters in combat. Since P4 already has that, I can't imagine anything that would make up for the lack of fully 3D story sections.

ANo4M.jpg

Plus, like I said, game will be in full 3D, versus the cutdown P3P received. Bank on it!

epmode said:
Your relationship with Kanji has become intimate.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
shidoshi said:
If we get a P4 anime that is actually based on the game and not some side story, I'm ALL over that.

Persona 4 Portable will be coming, I have no doubt about that. Finish up P2 on PSP, then P4P will come along on NGP and it'll be delicious.

ANo4M.jpg

Plus, like I said, game will be in full 3D, versus the cutdown P3P received. Bank on it!

Whoaa that's awesome.

Hey guys, quick question.

I mentioned I was about to get this game. After I do and play through it for a while (like in a month about), do you think it would be appropriate to make a LttP thread or is it too soon for that? The alternative would be posting my thoughts in this thread. (And I'll be a full member by then, don't worry)

Thoraxes

Yeah it's probably an anime. Hopefully they do a great job with it.
Or maybe the 'a' could be for Persona 4 'After', and a sequel?
I know i'm reaching here, my hopes and dreams are running wild right now.

Go_Ly_Dow

Considering how complete P4 felt, I would be perfectly happy if this turns out to be an anime series rather than P4P.

I purchased P3P but I'll probably skip P4P unless we get a female character and other pieces of bonus content.

Just Persona 4 on a handheld wouldn't be enough.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Persona7 said:
i would buy persona 4 portable because that means I can spend a lot more time with it
Absolutely. If there's a game that I'd love to play on the go outside of Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest 5, it's Persona 4. I'd LOVE a Persona 4 Portable (and with a female protagonist to boot).

But if the anime's like Persona: Trinity Soul, not sure if want. Cautiously optimistic.

Dresden

Lijik said:
Naw man, Chie all the way.
Chie is cool. Anything but Yukiko, you know?

As far as romantic interests go it's Rise > Kanji > Chie > Naoto for me.
SciencePilot said:
Hey guys, quick question.

I mentioned I was about to get this game. After I do and play through it for a while (like in a month about), do you think it would be appropriate to make a LttP thread or is it too soon for that? The alternative would be posting my thoughts in this thread. (And I'll be a full member by then, don't worry)
May as well post it here, this thread is still alive.

Top Bottom