• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 delayed to April 4, JP voices available as free DLC at launch

When will Persona 5 actually be released in the west?

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Jaffe

Since it lands on my birthday now, it somehow makes it ok for me lol. Will let me mess around with the Switch for a few weeks then. Already know P5 will take a month of my time.

So what happened to working closely to get a close to simultaneous launch. Atlus is starting to piss me off with how the localization of this game has gone on.

artsi

Stay strong everyone. Dual audio news is great though.

I need to finish the game before FFXV releases :(

Anoxida

Atlus get your shit together. One or two delays is fine. But this is just embarrassing. I don't like calling for people's jobs but whoever is spearheading this localisation should be looked at.

carlsojo

Fuck right fucking off I already put in my fucking vacation request in.

Edit yeah and fuck your dual audio too I don't care about that shit.

Begaria

Whew. Thank you, Atlus. No, seriously. Now I'll actually have time to enjoy Nioh and Horizon before diving into Persona 5.

Gonna suck real hard, cause I feel like Horizon is a May game.

giphy.gif

Man, screw Atlus Japan. This should have been a localization that was worked on as the game was being developed. What a fucking mess.

Fuck me into oblivion. This was game of the year for me and it was early Feb. Guess in the long run it's a win with the dual audio.

Sucks assssssss (seriously, 7 months after Japan) but at least we're finally getting dual audio in a major Atlus title. Dat AAA Japanese seiyuu cast.

kollapse

Neo Member
The delay is awful news, for sure, but being about 70 hours into the Japanese version I am confident it will be worth waiting for and likely GOTY for many.

Also, the Japanese voice acting is really phenomenal and dual audio should be considered a major plus.

Ridley327

Wow, I really thought this was pretty much a lock. Oh well, QA issues are QA issues, and everyone got what they wanted most with the addition of dual audio as a result of the delay.

styl3s

As this point I expect everything to get delayed at least 6 times so it doesn't shock me but I'm still mad because there isn't shit in dec-march I give a fuck about

Hikami

Damn.
Having dual audio makes it up for me though.

Just have to continue dodging spoilers for a few more months somehow.

Top Bottom