• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 delayed to April 4, JP voices available as free DLC at launch

When will Persona 5 actually be released in the west?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Steiner

Banned
Persona 5 on Switch confirmed.

fake edit: not really. not part of the stream. just my high hope.

real edit: damn it, top of page...

hnnnnng.jpg

Good news for Horizon at least so no biggie.
Isn't more good news for Persona in that scenario

This kinda sucks...but February was so packed anyway. I guess I can focus on Horizon/For Honor instead this way, and April seems pretty open at the moment. The wait is killing me though, I need this game.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I don't freaking care about dual audio I was going to play the game in English anyway.

How could you delay a localization by two whole months ! What were they thinking when they announced the february release date ?

Honestly, same. I appreciate having the JPN VO as an option, but this is pretty damn terrible.

So what happened to working closely to get a close to simultaneous launch. Atlus is starting to piss me off with how the localization of this game has gone on.

Atlus get your shit together. One or two delays is fine. But this is just embarrassing. I don't like calling for people's jobs but whoever is spearheading this localisation should be looked at.

Something must have seriously gone pear-shaped during some part of the process.

kunonabi

Atlus is so hit or miss with English voice acting that I'll take the delay if we're getting dual audio with it.

hohoXD123

Godddammit no! Been waiting so long for this, it has been delay after delay even after the JP release. Dual audio is nice but not worth a 2 month delay, don't get how they're still taking this long with localisations in 2016/2017.

Bullza2o

Dual Audio to make up for the delay is ok, but looks like Nintendo will take many of our hearts instead before it launches.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I couldn't give less of a fuck about Japanese Audio so that does nothing to lessen the sting, but the game and the constant delays are oh so slowly approaching "I don't give a shit anymore" territory with me. The fact that it's releasing so close to ME4 means I might even end up skipping this one at launch.

Lets be honest i think it also had to do with how packed February became.

Nier,Nioh and Persona 5 were all kinda fighting for the same demographic, something had to give.

Good. I feared this game was coming out too close to several other hitters so im glad it gets a chance to breathe....in addition to me already knowing it was going to get delayed lol

mjc

Fuck dual audio, if those nerds wanted that they can import the Japanese version.

Atlus pissing me off.

Well.... damn.
I couldn't possibly care less about dual audio, so this delay hurts. Kudos to everyone that is enjoying the news, but this is the first delay I'm actively really, really bummed about.

I guess the only silver lining is that it gives me more time to play Horizon (assuming it doesn't also get delayed).

I couldn't give less of a fuck about Japanese Audio so that does nothing to lessen The sting, but the game and the constant delays are oh so slowly approaching "I don't give a shit anymore" territory with me. The fact that it's releasing so close to ME4 means I might even end up skipping this one at launch.

Im kind of at the dont give a shit point too.

Like the blue balls with this game is absolutley fucking absurd

Top Bottom