• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davilmar

Totally not fair :( I've had my order since June last year, and yours was in October...yet you'll get it earlier. Fucking amazon.

I'm really sorry, man. I don't know why I like lucked out with this order. Same with the Nintendo Switch, when I had several bad orders from Amazon. Hopefully they can give you something for having a delayed shipping. I have so much schoolwork, I won't event get a chance to play the game until Thursday or Friday. If it makes you feel any better, I won't have any time to play the game. I hope you get your copy soon, though.

7psPpyb.png

My friend from Tampa is getting his copy tomorrow as well. I'm starting to get a bit salty.

I also happen to live in Tampa. Perhaps that is why both of us for our orders earlier. I avoided Miami like the plague when I moved from New York.

Mr. Hyde

Ugh. I played around three hours tonight thanks to my friend bringing it over. The wait for Tuesday is going to be painful.

MrBS

I look forward to getting my copy this week and putting it immediately in my backlog. I cannot believe I could shelve this game but 2017 has been something else. Back to Nier.

Rozart

I've only just started the game but wow, it looks like there's a /lot/ of things you can do during your free time, huh. Just the amount of things you can do around Le Blanc cafe alone seems to dwarf that of earlier Persona games.

And I can't gush enough about just how stylish the presentation in this game is.

Anyone from Miami gotten their "Take Your Heart" Amazon order shipped?

They moved my order up to one day shipping but it's still saying I'm getting it Tuesday and it hasn't shipped yet.

Anyone from Miami gotten their "Take Your Heart" Amazon order shipped?

They moved my order up to one day shipping but it's still saying I'm getting it Tuesday and it hasn't shipped yet.
Just say calm, man. It will probably ship out tomorrow and will still get to you on the day they said it will. At least that's how it is for me with Amazon.

Opa-Pa

Apologies if this has been asked already, but can you change difficulty at any time, even if you start on hard? I want to go hard mode because I don't trust modern Atlus, but I don't want to screw myself if it ends up being legitimately hard.

The end is near what a game lord.. feels like I entered the final arc. It's been a ride that's all I wanted to say. No spoiler talk so rest easy bros y'all in for a treat

Russell-Crowe.gif

I just preordered on the store and it says I can play starting at 9PM tomorrow. I guess that means it will download automatically at that time? I hope so because I work and would love to get off and chill to this.

Apologies if this has been asked already, but can you change difficulty at any time, even if you start on hard? I want to go hard mode because I don't trust modern Atlus, but I don't want to screw myself if it ends up being legitimately hard.
Yes. The only exception is if you set it to Safety which can't be changed afterwards.

Ostinatto

Restart man....

If you have 1 day left then there is no way you can engage the boss with 0 sp. Unless you can make it to the
Treasure room
today its over.

EDIT: or load an early save.

“Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey, one is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler’s story live on, treasured by those who bid him farewell. But alas, now my guest’s life has ended, his tale left unwritten…”

With one day left, I don't think you can even do everything anyway if my understanding of the game mechanics is right.

nah. There will be
2 semi-bosses that you have to fight.

OK, it would be OK if go back 2 days to finish the first dungeon?

Won a gift card from a site that sells books and games. Ordered Persona 5. But my order got canceled today and the game dissapeared from the site. I didn't even get an email, it just shows up canceled under orders. Hope I get my gift card money back at least.

Guess I won't be playing Persona 5 for a while, didn't count on spending €65 on something right now :'(

//ARCANUM

Need some help. I'm level 5 and I'm at the fusion tutorial and it's forcing me to do a fusion but the only one that I'm leveled for includes fusing my Arsene.... which I don't wanna do. Am I forced to fuse Arsene?

Edit - I jumped right to the palace the first chance I had the option, maybe I should wait a few days first? Don't know how that would increase my level though.

Need some help. I'm level 5 and I'm at the fusion tutorial and it's forcing me to do a fusion but the only one that I'm leveled for includes fusing my Arsene.... which I don't wanna do. Am I forced to fuse Arsene?

I think you have to. You can get him again (from the compendium) if you want.

Ostinatto

Arsene is shit, get rid of him, you can buy it later if arsene is registered.

Edit - I jumped right to the palace the first chance I had the option, maybe I should wait a few days first? Don't know how that would increase my level though.

Arsene is shit, get rid of him, you can buy it later if arsene is registered.

What he said

OK, it would be OK if go back 2 days to finish the first dungeon?

Sure on your first day run all the way up
to the treasure room
. And next day finish the
First boss and if you are not a persona veteran and don't have familiarity with each spell he will be a tough fight but you can do it.
I suggest always get the dungeon out of the way then do side stuff. This is a still JRPG combat game even though it has a lot of side stuff to do.

Ostinatto

Sure on your first day run all the way up
to the treasure room
. And next day finish the
First boss and if you are not a persona veteran and don't have familiarity with each spell he will be a tough fight but you can do it.
I suggest always get the dungeon out of the way then do side stuff. This is a still JRPG combat game even though it has a lot of side stuff to do.

How many floors does the first dungeon has?

Apparently Amazon can't even change shipping speed without resetting the pre-order queue. I'm left crossing my fingers, hoping they overnight it tomorrow.

I think this is the last game I get through Prime - really hope Best Buy GCU comes to Canada.

Regardless, hopefully everyone enjoys the game!

Neoxon

I hate having to save money for other stuff when games like Persona 5 are staring me in the face.

Work pls, I need mah direct deposit for this.

Apparently Amazon can't even change shipping speed without resetting the pre-order queue. I'm left crossing my fingers, hoping they overnight it tomorrow.

I think this is the last game I get through Prime - really hope Best Buy GCU comes to Canada.

Regardless, hopefully everyone enjoys the game!
That's dumb. Mine was changed to One-Day Shipping and release date delivery after I told them that my delivery date had been pushed back. I can't fathom why you weren't allowed to.

aravuus

Starting to get too hyped to avoid this thread anymore

I've got a short presentation tomorrow a bit after 8am and I'm genuinely thinking of waking up at like 5am so I can get some gaming in before it lmao

Last time I did something like this was probably with Skate 1 demo yeears back

Yes it does, im on the 3F right now :D i don't know how to take screenshots.

edit: oh, i know what you mean,
the last boss isn't on the last floor?

I mean it goes by
rooms
in previous games you had to reach the 10th floor for instance. You'll see soon enough.. just keep pushing forward. Word of advice try finishing the dungeons in two/three days max so you can be free to do whatever you want.

Don't leave it for last min.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
83e.jpg

For us release day plebs that is.

Ill be walking into EB Games to pick up my TYH edition as soon as they open.

suracity

After 80 hours I am at the final dungeon (I think). What a blast. Especially after HZD P5 is like a breath of fresh air. This is my first persona game (I played SMT b4) so I want to assure those new comers you are in for a treat.

I am considering to buy an English version as i am playing the Chinese version which comes out two week earlier. However after i watched a few clips, I feel the cast for some characters is really... questionable. For reference I think danganronpa has excellent dup. But I may still buy one to show the support for localization.

Mine still hasn't shipped from Amazon....it's been "shipping soon" since the 31st, don't make me regret canceling my GameStop TYH pre-order....

Zurick

Banned
Pretty sure when gamesharing now you have to be the home ps4 or whatever of the account that bought the game so I don't think two ps4s can play the same application bought by the same account

Why would you even bother responding like this when you don't know wtf you're talking about?

There's a preload issue on the latest firmware. Search for it in your library, click the search result icon. You'll be able to preload.

You're a wizard dude. Thanks a ton.

I don't get the trend lately where people freak the F out over the game not shipping from Amazon on Sunday. They rarely do that. Usually it will ship sometime on Monday, maybe even the evening and it WILL arrive on Tuesday.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
JP dub already up? guess i don't need to wait until tomorrow to become a phantom thief weeee

Anoxida

How is normal difficulty? I'm looking for a decent challenge but nothing thats fustrating or require to much grinding. P3 and p4 difficulty was fine for me as reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom