• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT2| Someone must have been helping you go to bed early. Talk!

Ultimadrago

So how does the (Trophy Exploit)
Reaper
trick work? I'm in Mementos during Flu season. Do I just have to pray to RNGesus? Or is there something I need to do? Fought him thrice now and no despair (just despair for me lol as he nuked me from orbit).

Approach them, right at the start of the battle it'll say whether Flu brings on despair to the Reaper, if it doesn't; Run. If it does, stay and guard.

That's it! It's better if you've unlocked 100% Run from one of the Social Links (I forget which one).

"Gloomy shadows like vague responses and dislike serious/joking ones"

"What kind of girls do you like"

"I like older women"
"I like younger wonen"
"I like men"

🤔

Ultimadrago

How does Morgana know all of my exam answers?? He should be studying for me and giving me the answers from the desk if he were a true friend.

pixxxelz

11/15
Geez, I just passed the 100 hour mark... Help!
croo8F2.jpg

Anybody completed the video game Power Intuition in game ? It's so stupid I can't finish the last long button sequence.

Gaming secrets book helps out a lot with that one. It seems that the trick to it is to input the pad directions slower than you usually would playing a normal fighting game, even then it's still tricky.

"Ohhhh, we can do this!"

Expected a totally perv Mona to pop up during the romance route with that reused voiceclip.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Does Futaba's Treasure Skimmer overwrite Position Hack? Haven't seen an instant holdup since I got it.

Ultimadrago

what? really?

In the most honest sense, I have ran straight to and from the stairs every time.

You can do it at school and the Velvet Room as well, haha.

Mind. Blown.

Does Futaba's Treasure Skimmer overwrite Position Hack? Haven't seen an instant holdup since I got it.

I think it does. It has dashed many hopes.
It does not.

Never mind then! Man, swore I would have seen that combo by now, just really rare I guess.

Ferrio

Banned
So what's the point of Sun's 3rd skill? Seems the only thing it did was make it so I can't continually extort money from enemies, but instead just one time and they run off. Seems backwards.

Kindekuma

Banned
190 Hours clocked and I just now found out you can go into the Leblance Restroom to think...

Wat.

Dude.

I'm 50 hours in and I just realized I could swap out party members in safe rooms by opening up the stats menu. And that I can see which S.Link will go up in the town menu instead of guess work.

Am I not an attentive player or these details just something minor that I overlooked? Either way. Damn it took me this long?

Opa-Pa

Made it to the end of 11/21.

This game is incredible.

Dude.

I'm 50 hours in and I just realized I could swap out party members in safe rooms by opening up the stats menu. And that I can see which S.Link will go up in the town menu instead of guess work.

Am I not an attentive player or these details just something minor that I overlooked? Either way. Damn it took me this long?

I've seen lots of posts about people not knowing stuff that was literally in tutorials or are very apparent in menus, but nope, the party switching this is very easy to overlook because the game only teaches you how to do it at a palace's gate lol.

Guess Who

Banned
Dude.

You don't even need to be in a safe room to swap party members.

hemo memo

I have a job and somehow I managed to beat the game in 10 days. With 99 hours of playtime in total, it was around 9 hours average per day. I was surprised myself, as I've never done that before. I wake up at 5 every day and managed to play for like 2 hours before getting ready to work. And I arrive at home at 5 then go straight to the game. The game has totally consumed me in the past couple weeks. There were a couple of long weekends though so those totally helped, I guess.

The game is just so good.

Me too. Full time job and alot of things going on in my life but I try to find the time to play the game.

Not judging I'm just little jealous haha just wish the game on portable it'll be much easier for me.

The game is so good.

pixxxelz

Dude.

I'm 50 hours in and I just realized I could swap out party members in safe rooms by opening up the stats menu
. And that I can see which S.Link will go up in the town menu instead of guess work.

You can actually swap out members anywhere in the dungeon like that.

Ultimadrago

What does thinking do? I remember doing this at the start of the game and never going because I didn't really know what the point of it was.

He'll just bring up a random detail. For this time, he was vaguely thinking about how Ohya could help out (and she was available to see that evening.)

"Gloomy shadows like vague responses and dislike serious/joking ones"

"What kind of girls do you like"

"I like older women"
"I like younger wonen"
"I like men"

🤔

I don't know if this question is said by shadows other than Gloomy ones, but I believe the proper answer is the last one. They even say something like "You're free to like who you want" hahah

it might be the only positive representation of gayness in this game tbh -aside from Lala Escargot

Having a lot of trouble dealing with Lamia's Despair attack within Futaba's Palace. Is there anything I can do/wear to get past those better?

daveo42

Banned
I've seen lots of posts about people not knowing stuff that was literally in tutorials or are very apparent in menus, but nope, the party switching this is very easy to overlook because the game only teaches you how to do it at a palace's gate lol.

There's nothing about active party options from the stats menu in the tutorial? I thought it came up during Palace 2 that you could swap at any time thanks to your reserve characters were just behind you but not with you.

Setsu00

I don't know if this question is said by shadows other than Gloomy ones, but I believe the proper answer is the last one. They even say something like "You're free to like who you want" hahah

it might be the only positive representation of gayness in this game tbh -aside from Lala Escargot

Lala Escargot and Crossroads are bigger part of the game than those two stereotypes, though.

Lala deserves her own portrait!

Guess Who

Banned
I found swapping party members at any time especially useful after you get Futaba's (level-up ability spoilers)
HP and SP recovery skills. I'd often swap out Ryuji and Yosuke as phys-damage dealers when their HP ran low, because after 3 battles or so Futaba will top their HP back up again without needing to burn SP or items healing them

Top Bottom