• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT2| Someone must have been helping you go to bed early. Talk!

Toki767

So NG+ question.

I know you get items that give you access to a Confidant's max rank ability, but does it lock you out of the abilities before rank 10?

nOoblet16

So NG+ question.

I know you get items that give you access to a Confidant's max rank ability, but does it lock you out of the abilities before rank 10?
Only "some" abilities are unlocked, like rank 10 bonus for Temper, rank 6/7 bonus for teammates. Rest are still locked and you need to level up confidantsand the usual way to get them. You still have to pay to rank up Temper but you can get free massages as soon as you unlock Temper. The only one who has all of their perks unlocked from get go is Moon, but if you want that trophy to level up all confidant you still have to rank noon up as normal.

Yes there is one that halves SP cost, can't remember the name.

Do you remember at least who it is? I don't really want to look at a list online because i'll get spoilers for all the other stuff. If I know who it is though I'll just work on blindly powering up that one social link though.

Assuming it's probably Hifumi, which is unfortunate since I screwed up and didn't even unlock her yet and I'm near the end of Palace 4.

daveo42

Banned
Thanks. I've seen this before but it doesn't use the actual item names from the game so it's a little confusing.

Most of the ones I've seen tend to be the same in terms of description. We might something more concrete now the game is out in NA/EU, but I haven't seen it yet.

nOoblet16

Do you remember at least who it is? I don't really want to look at a list online because i'll get spoilers for all the other stuff. If I know who it is though I'll just work on blindly powering up that one social link though.
I gave it a check.
Kohryu, it's the Hierophant ultimate Persona. The perk is called Spell Master.

nOoblet16

Assuming it's probably Hifumi, which is unfortunate since I screwed up and didn't even unlock her yet and I'm near the end of Palace 4.
I didn't even spend time with Hifumi's until palace 5 end and maxed her out.

nOoblet16

Dammit, his is so boring, lol. I think it's only rank 2. Welp, time to power the shit out of it.
He is actually one of the if not the best one as far as story goes. He is also time hated as you can't rank up beyond rank 5 until October I think.

If you want an OP persona for end game and NG+ the I suggest you follow this to make Yoshitsune. Be sure to donor before you start finish the game otherwise it'll be expensive as hell and take a lot of time as it requires multiple ultimate Personas.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...-invincible-killing-machine-in-persona-5.aspx

Vanadium

I didn't mind it one bit but the last 10% of the game is ridiculously lengthy.

This is what I was waiting for when people started finishing it. For whatever reason the
Izanami dungeon in Persona 4
sort of felt well-earned and here the last chunk felt like a real drag. Who knows? Ask me again in a few years when I go back to replay it all.

This is what I was waiting for when people started finishing it. For whatever reason the
Izanami dungeon in Persona 4
sort of felt well-earned and here the last chunk felt like a real drag. Who knows? Ask me again in a few years when I go back to replay it all.

I think it's mainly that it's poorly designed. The puzzles I kind of enjoyed but otherwise it's an ugly level with a ridiculous number of combat encounters. Easily the worst palace in the game.

ShadyK54

It's on "iTunes" but not "Apple Music" which implies to me they're going for purchases but not streaming.

106830_7a59bd507ef20cafa06a1ae877de630e.jpg

R0ckman

Heard some criticisms on the character to an extent and was curious. How would you rewrite
Goro Akechi's final moments?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
You're right.

Yoh Haduki worked on the following as lead writer/sole writer:

Der Langrisser
Langrisser 2-5
Growlanser 1-6
Devil Survivor 1
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Radiant Historia

He worked on Radiant Historia at the same time as somebody else did the writing on Devil Survivor 2 (Teppei Kobayashi, the director of Persona 4: Golden on Vita).

The Devil Survivor 2 guy made Maria. Makes sense.

nOoblet16

I think it's mainly that it's poorly designed. The puzzles I kind of enjoyed but otherwise it's an ugly level with a ridiculous number of combat encounters. Easily the worst palace in the game.
End game level spoiler
I just bulldozed my way through the entire thing with God's hand and charge. All mini bosses except last would die in 1 hit lul

Vic_Viper

So my Arsene is lvl 9 and doesn't look like it'll go any higher in lvl. Do I need to keep it around to get its second evolution? What level does that become available?

Weebos

Banned
So my Arsene is lvl 9 and doesn't look like it'll go any higher in lvl. Do I need to keep it around to get its second evolution? What level does that become available?

You don't need to keep it around and as far as I am aware it doesn't have an evolution. None of
the MC's Personas do

Top Bottom