• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
I'm gonna be watching twitter like a hawk the day of the show.

I wanna say the same, but I don't know anyone that would be going. I don't follow that many JP accounts.

I follow Atlus's though. I guess they'd tweet from theirs after the show if it happens.

cjkeats

I wanna say the same, but I don't know anyone that would be going. I don't follow that many JP accounts.

I follow Atlus's though. I guess they'd tweet from theirs after the show if it happens.
Set an auto refreshing search for Persona(in Japanese of course) and just wait for the magic.
I'm gonna set a few panes in tweet deck for various things, persona, persona 5, etc.

Trigger

I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you. Treat it more like an inside joke. We always say that the next Tuesday is the day that Persona 5 gets announced, since that is the day when the Famitsu news hit the web.

EDIT: Also, welcome!

But this Tuesday will be the day for sure!

Squire

Banned
Set an auto refreshing search for Persona(in Japanese of course) and just wait for the magic.
I'm gonna set a few panes in tweet deck for various things, persona, persona 5, etc.

Ah, good idea. I use TweetBot, so I'll just save a search for Persona 5.

cjkeats

Ah, good idea. I use TweetBot, so I'll just save a search for Persona 5.
Tweetbot is just the best client ever. I've bought it three times for different platforms.
But Tweetdeck has some nice web apps, I'm just loading them up in a browser and leaving it on the side for the evening, it's the easiest way to manage large scale searches like this with minimal effort.
Rest assured, if I see multiple confirmations, I will alert the thread. ;)

Levito

Banned
Welcome to GAF, wmlk.

Next week would be the logical time to announce Persona 5, if it's not announced before the end of the year, it's time to start worrying.

Levito

Banned
Genuinely, yes.

From what we know, it was meant to be announced around E3 but got delayed due to the Index problems.

wRxfLKQ.png

Musolf815

I'm honestly just excited the game reveal is in the "soonish" status. I got really freaked when I got an anonymous Tumblr message saying that P5 was indefinitely delayed or outright canned.

PK Gaming

Oh right. That one game with no waifus and the broad who's always going on about thinking positively.

You can pass on that, bro.

Nonsense, P2:EP has Ulala who unquestionably the queen of the Persona waifus!

qgEGqva.jpg

5PXghTa.jpg

JKiXWzo.jpg

TnqetCt.jpg

Oh god, this character. I genuinely believe that she's one of the best characters in the series, hands down. The biggest takeway from playing P2:EP, I wish it had full fledged voice acting -.-

She needs more love :(

Dantis

Thought it was a guy.

On a mildly related note, somebody mentioned in that "Best JRPG characters" topic that most male Tales protagonists could be seen as women and now I can't unsee it, particularly with Luke from Abyss.

Just thought I'd share that with you all.

Squire

Banned
On a mildly related note, somebody mentioned in that "Best JRPG characters" topic that most male Tales protagonists could be seen as women and now I can't unsee it, particularly with Luke from Abyss.

Heh, androgyny is big in the east in general.

Caladrius

To be fair, Luke IS wearing a midriff. It would be a bit less noticeable if he wasn't wearing a half-tank under his coat. i nearly lost it once I noticed that.

kewlmyc

But dat 6 pack.

Dantis

For the longest time, going by the cover of Vesperia I thought Yuri was not only a girl, but a secondary character.

We can add "Accidentally androgynous characters" to list of ways that Persona is superior to Tales. You'd be really stretching it to consider anyone from Persona androgynous outside of Naoto.

I've long since steeled myself against it.

Haha!

I actually really like Persona 1 and both versions of Persona 2. I think the reason they don't get that much attention is less due to their quality, and more because of how (Comparatively) run of the mill they are. I feel like the main thing they have going for them is the excellent art.

But dat 6 pack.

That incredibly out of place six-pack. What a terrible character design.

kewlmyc

We can add "Accidentally androgynous characters" to list of ways that Persona is superior to Tales. You'd be really stretching it to consider anyone from Persona androgynous outside of Naoto.

Apples and oranges. Don't really see the comparison other than they're both from Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom