• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
What.

eG70Nal.png

cjkeats

I'm playing Graces now and enjoying it. I like the characters and story so far :/ I can't stick with Abyss at all, the unvoiced skits drive me bananas. At least let me advance the goddamn text myself, I can read much faster than they move.
Oh and what's his face main dude is a douchenozzle supreme.

I had another car servicing today which meant long ass waiting room time, so after all the p2 talk I brought IS with me and continued where I left off before SMT IV came out. About 40% of the way(I think?) now.
Just flew a blimp off a burning building. I ended up doing those dungeons you can skip to keep the buildings from exploding and goddamnit if they didn't just blow up anyways.

Astra

I think Vesperia is a better starting point. Abyss is great, but some of the characters piss people off. I think the story makes up for it. Same for Graces. The combat is godlike, but the story and MC ruin it for me. Vesperia is better rounded game, or so I heard (will play when Xillia is over). Xillia is great so far too.

It's not a Tales game if some characters don't piss you off. :D
But I can understand what you're saying about Abyss, since it's the main character who is hard to deal with. The rest are pretty great, save for Anise.
Gotta love Dist the Runny.

I'm playing Graces now and enjoying it. I like the characters and story so far :/ I can't stick with Abyss at all, the unvoiced skits drive me bananas. At least let me advance the goddamn text myself, I can read much faster than they move.
Oh and what's his face main dude is a douchenozzle supreme.

I liked SOME characters in Graces. Malik is pretty boss, and Pascal is annoyingly adorable. Cheria is voiced by Laura Bailey, so she's awesome by default.

Wow, this thread moved fast while I was away.

Dragon's Crown (Vita) finally came, and I think I'm addicted to it. Scrafty the Amazon is already Level 30 and I only have 3 talismans to go >_>

Add me on PSN if you want to play online sometime! My account name is in my profile.

Dragon's Crown (Vita) finally came, and I think I'm addicted to it. Scrafty the Amazon is already Level 30 and I only have 3 talismans to go >_>

Add me on PSN if you want to play online sometime! My account name is in my profile.

Let me know once you get on Hard mode so we can co-op then ;)

Astra

Oh wow, you're waaaay ahead of me. I am still near the beginning.
I really need to find a good Vita grip so my hands don't cramp up while playing. I like the look of that Hori one, but I can't seem to find it anywhere at a good price.

Let me know once you get on Hard mode so we can co-op then ;)

Will do. Amazon is an awesome character gameplay-wise; I love her Berserk system and the sense of momentum it has.

I'm thinking of going Dwarf once I've maxed out Amazon because JAMIESON PRICE but I might go Sorceress instead because ERIN FITZGERALD.

Astra

Will do. Amazon is an awesome character gameplay-wise; I love her Berserk system and the sense of momentum it has.

I'm thinking of going Dwarf once I've maxed out Amazon because JAMIESON PRICE but I might go Sorceress instead because ERIN FITZGERALD.

ERIN FITZGERALD is my narrator. I love her voice in this game.

ERIN FITZGERALD is my narrator. I love her voice in this game.
That's who I use for my narrator voice, it's really good.
JAMIESON PRICE will be mine once I download it because JAMIESON PRICE.
I like his voice as the Dwarf (and his voice in general), but the Dwarf doesn't feel like he's got a very narrator suited voice, I dunno. It sounds like a weird complaint I know. His Tager voice would work great though.

Astra

That's who I use for my narrator voice, it's really good.

I like his voice as the Dwarf (and his voice in general), but the Dwarf doesn't feel like he's got a very narrator suited voice, I dunno. It sounds like a weird complaint I know. His Tager voice would work great though.

Truly. I love her accent.

Not a weird complaint at all. Some voices aren't cut out for narration. I heard a little of the dwarf, and would agree that it wouldn't be the best for the narrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom