• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you take us to Mount Splashmore?

Levito

Banned
Tomorrow morning guys.

She did the Nanako voice a bunch just to demonstrate what it's like to step into the role of a child.

Best episode thus far, hands fucking down.

Astra

Hahaha, you guys rock.

Damn Levito, must have been awesome. I can tell by your typos that you're super excited!

Well, before the edit!

Can we have a pool, dad?

Can we have a pool, dad?

Can we have a pool, dad?

Can we have a pool, dad?

Can we have a pool, dad?

You guys are both very awesome right now

PK Gaming

Tomorrow morning guys.

She did the Nanako voice a bunch just to demonstrate what it's like to step into the role of a child.

Persona2_169.png

Thank you, Levito & co. You guys rock.

Young Magus

Tomorrow morning guys.

Dude glad to hear that mang!! Juststarting to catch up on the podcast so I'll be looking forward to this down the line :D! Was my question asked?!?

Levito

Banned
"Going to need a cigarette after that." - Levit0

Karen Strassman-cast.

Never forget.

#robotgirls

#thethirstisreal

<3

Dude glad to hear that mang!! Juststarting to catch up on the podcast so I'll be looking forward to this down the line :D! Was my question asked?!?

A lot of questions didn't get answered because Karen was literally coming straight from recording 4 hours of lines for a upcoming videogame to the podcast. She was skyping with us in the studio, she was ultra sweet though, she stayed and talked with us for like an hour and a half. (despite her being completely exhausted from her previous recording session)

Really, really awesome person.

Soriku

So it's August 10...aeana said Persona 5 should be announced before TGS (next month) assuming no plans change. Are we expecting an announcement this month or next month?

Her comments have me worried about platform...hope it's a PS3 game but if not then a PS4 game.

Sophia

It makes most logical sense to announce it either next week (because of Persona Music FES 2013) or near the end of the month, such as the last week of August or the first week of September. Any later and you risk the news getting overshadowed by the Tokyo Game Show.

At least, that's my take on it from Duckroll, Kagari, and Aeana's posts.

Yo93

Next Nintendo Direct..."Atlus Direct".
Personally, I think that if persona 5 is for wii u then it would have been announced already.
In my opinion, the new entry of the Persona saga won't be 5, just a spinoff for PSVITA/3DS.

So it's August 10...aeana said Persona 5 should be announced before TGS (next month) assuming no plans change. Are we expecting an announcement this month or next month?

Her comments have me worried about platform...hope it's a PS3 game but if not then a PS4 game.

Aeana said "not exactly" when I said something about it being a PS4 game, while duckroll has been heavily hinting at PS4. I'm thinking its either PS4/XB1 or PS3/PS4 or maybe both(including 360). Either way I think it's going to be on PS4.

Lunar15

Aeana said "not exactly" when I said something about it being a PS4 game, while duckroll has been heavily hinting at PS4. I'm thinking its either PS4/XB1 or PS3/PS4 or maybe both(including 360). Either way I think it's going to be on PS4.

Vita lead platform with PS4 crossplay?

Y'know, that wouldn't be half bad. It'd be nice to be able to play it on a big screen when I wanted, but take it on the road too. They'll never do it though. Too much money to be made in releasing a vita port later down the road.

Young Magus

persona 5 doesnt exist
It doesn't exist cause your mind allows it.

Also what are the chances that we'll see Japan and US release dates that are close together. Post SMT IV, I can see the localization happening in about the same time frame.

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCHE!!! Hope it goes well for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom