• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

ROFL. JUNPEI'S CHARACTER SPECIFIC SPECIAL METER IS A BASEBALL FIELD. WAT. XD

P4U_08-15_Fami_008.jpg

there's also two BIG EMPTY SPACES on the character select screen, so please look forward to highschool ken and koromaru/final boss (which also a teenage robot girl in a school uniform)/persona 5 cameo

Astra

Holy crap, something was announced?!

Sadly I have zero interest in P4A, but I am happy to see something new being announced amidst all the uncertainty.

Tamanon

Banned
More than just the new characters, I'm looking forward to the new story bits for them. See how Junpei is doing at the end of things.

Meia

If I had to guess Turnip, my guess would be Nanjo and Margaret, really.

Margaret probably isn't a bad guess. I'd LOVE for Nanjo to be in it too.

Love Junpei's look, and Yukari as the pink ranger is awesome. :D

Dantis may be ok. If this is a full fledged sequel, that means they'll continue Arena's story in it, which means Persona 5 will most likely be it's own separate entity story wise. Unless the Arena stories are building up to where 5 starts off...

This is what I get for sleeping during the day, blah.

Sophia

My bad, it's from a P3 fanbook called 'My Episode'. Maybe it's not legit?

Ahh, the fanbooks. They've got expanded story info in them, but they're not quite 100% canon.

That looks like detailed story walkthrough.

Apparently Famitsu has confirmed this is a sequel to P4A? Not that surprising really.

Yeah it's a sequel, too many system changes for it not to be. They're practically doubling the roster with shadow types.

FluxWaveZ

Apparently Famitsu has confirmed this is a sequel to P4A? Not that surprising really.

Expected, but awesome. I'm thinking there'll be at least 4-6 more characters than Junpei and Yukari.

So now that it's proven that Hashino's blog post about the 25th anniversary announcements we were talking about before wasn't merely restricted to 2014, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME.

PK Gaming

Expected, but awesome. I'm thinking there'll be at least 4-6 more characters than Junpei and Yukari.

So now that it's proven that Hashino's blog post about the 25th anniversary announcements we were talking about before wasn't merely restricted to 2014, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME.

So can we finally say it.

Next Tuesday.

cjkeats

Ehhhh that's a bit of wishful thinking. Don't get me wrong, I'd be all over it, but that character screen really only has room for two more unless it's a bait and switch.

cj_iwakura

Ehhhh that's a bit of wishful thinking. Don't get me wrong, I'd be all over it, but that character screen really only has room for two more unless it's a bait and switch.

Elizabeth killed every girl that was in her way, there you go, lots more room!

FluxWaveZ

Nope, I think 4-6 more characters is fully to be expected. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger to Continuum Shift had 8 additional characters, after all.

If you go back to conversations when P4A was first introduced, people were also taking the character select screen at face value, but that proved erroneous. I'm fully confident that 2 additional characters than the ones shown at this loketest wouldn't be enough for a sequel.

cjkeats

Elizabeth killed every girl that was in her way, there you go, lots more room!
lol. And we just got Yukari too.

Nope, I think 4-6 more characters is fully to be expected. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger to Continuum Shift had 8 additional characters, after all.

If you go back to conversations when P4A was first introduced, people were also taking the character select screen at face value, but that proved erroneous. I'm fully confident that 2 additional characters than the ones shown at this loketest wouldn't be enough for a sequel.
Well I'm with you on this one then!

Sophia

ArcSys likes their symmetrical menus, so I'm pretty confident in assuming there will only be two more new reveals. One of which will most likely be the Bigger Bad antagonist from Persona 4 Arena.

are there even 4-6 persona users left in the p3/p4 verse

Protagonist, Ken, Koromaru, Shiniro are unaccounted for as for P3 characters.
That said, two of those four are deceased.
Also Strega.
Who are all dead now.

Plus we have the entire P1/P2 cast, however unlikely it'd be that the Persona 2 cast would appear again.

I don't remember,
are Strega all dead?
I know at least one of them is.

Chidori is alive but an amnesiac, Gin is presumed blown up (but this possibly leaves room to become a bionic robot dude) and Takaya was last seen laying on top of Tartarus after getting whooped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom