• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

We did it guys, some patience pulled off and there's a bit of the light at the end of the tunnel. I know some people will be all like DANG IT THIS ISN'T P5 WORK ON THAT INSTEAD, but in the state we were at, getting anything is something.

My god I really can't express how much I needed this announcement tonight. This turned one of the worst days into something happy.

Squire

Banned
Hey Guys a Persona game was announced this month.

Nice try.

We did it guys, some patience pulled off and there's a bit of the light at the end of the tunnel. I know some people will be all like DANG IT THIS ISN'T P5 WORK ON THAT INSTEAD, but in the state we were at, getting anything is something.

My god I really can't express how much I needed this announcement tonight. This turned one of the worst days into something happy.

But really, you mean Dantis.

cj_iwakura

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/038/447/520d986869de4.html

More screens(paste the link), Yukari looks baller.

l_520d98684c542.jpg

New game over screen? No new faces...

cj_iwakura

I'd think custom made for the location test. There'll at least be 2 new characters, but I REALLY think there'll be 4-6 new ones.

I was hoping for a Capcom-level snafu and seeing someone else there.

And yeah, the silhouette confirms Junpei's new look.

Team To The No. 1. We in there.

FluxWaveZ

Junpei/Yosuke brosephing it up better happen.

Junpei interactions with a lot of the cast sounds awesome, but I have to say I can't envision how Yukari will interact with anyone but the P3 people (except for maybe Rise seeing as they're both in showbiz).

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Junpei interactions with a lot of the cast sounds awesome, but I have to say I can't envision how Yukari will interact with anyone but the P3 people (except for maybe Rise seeing as they're both in showbiz).

Predicting Naoto fangirling over Yukari at some point...

Young Magus

Ummmm yea......the P4:A2 thing looks to be fire

Also, I just finished up on listing to all the podcast over at SLink.FM. I gotta say that I like what you guys are doing, every episode is a improvement over the last and the guest you have on there are A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Glad to see folks like you are repping for PersonaGAF on a large scale. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D!

cj_iwakura

We need to know what the plot is actually about first. P4A was quite the cliffhanger ending.

I think we can say P5 will have nothing to do with it, which is for the best. I bet this will wrap it up.

Hopefully story mode has some challenge. If you wanted to see CT/CS' true endings in BB, you had to earn them.

Sophia

I think we can say P5 will have nothing to do with it, which is for the best. I bet this will wrap it up.

Hopefully story mode has some challenge. If you wanted to see CT/CS' true endings in BB, you had to earn them.

Yeah, P5 is all but certain to be a brand new cast now. I kinda like it that way; Just throw them into the fighting game when their main story is done so that it doesn't drag down the main games.

I want to see them do a branching story mode path like that of CP or the early Melty Blood instead of a character based one this time. And more secret and alternative endings pls! This is fanservice!

And I want a survival mode of some sort. Abyss or Legion or whatever. Just a proper survival mode to have fun in.

I'm maiming her and I want that art for my avatar now.

You and me both. If the changes to Aigis are not to my liking I'm probably going to main Yukari. :p

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeah, P5 is all but certain to be a brand new cast now. I kinda like it that way; Just throw them into the fighting game when their main story is done so that it doesn't drag down the main games.

Still wouldn't surprise me if there are at least references and cameos in P5 to the previous games. We saw it all the way back to P3 after all.

I'm maiming her and I want that art for my avatar now.

If the changes to Aigis are not to my liking I'm probably going to main Yukari. :p

Oh goddamnit, I called Yukari ever since the first P4A when we weren't sure what the full cast was going to be. Bandwagoners, all of you! ;)

Trigger

If that's what it actually is it'd be hilarious.

It speaks volumes for a cast when you can get an update like this and your first thought is "Awww, Junpei became a baseball player, glad to see he's doing well."

:p

Hah, I did think that. I always imagined Junpei became a baseball player in my head canon.

So yeah as I mentioned in the IRC, I can't even begin to describe how goddamn excited I am. You guys don't want to hear the words I'd have to say. Toooooooooooooooooo hype.

Until I saw the (admittedly needed) Mitsuru nerfs, then I was all ;_;

THEN I saw she's getting a new ground ice wave projectile, then I was all "Eh I can work with this"

Onemic

So yeah as I mentioned in the IRC, I can't even begin to describe how goddamn excited I am. You guys don't want to hear the words I'd have to say. Toooooooooooooooooo hype.

Until I saw the (admittedly needed) Mitsuru nerfs, then I was all ;_;

THEN I saw she's getting a new ground ice wave projectile, then I was all "Eh I can work with this"

Isn't bufudyne 3 hits?(can't member) I wonder if it's air blockable, if opponents get locked down for a bit while blocking.

kewlmyc

All I want is a retry button in versus.

And Makoto to be a playable character. Have him as Nyarly in disquise. Or non-canon free DLC. I don't care.

Sophia

Saw some Aigis changes finally. Pretty much what I expected. She has air command dash, a new air radical cannon, no more double Megio Fire (nerf to Orgia), and a new auto combo.

Squire

Banned
Ooh, I want to see her new AC. Not crazy about the one in vanilla, and it's not like I'm good enough to just not use it.

Well, she was bound to get nerfed. I just need to learn Akihiko before this comes out.

Oh yeah I always thought if they were to ever make an update that Mitsuru would get nerfed. And while a lot of it's justified, it does suck :(

That said I'll keep on trucking. They may be taking her to the butchers but I'm gonna keep on going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom