• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it. We can be Arena 2 Avatar Bros!

I'd join in on the Arena 2 shenanigans, but Shadow Mitsuru looks...

tumblr_mrlwnvYuag1qe6ix6o1_500.jpg

kinda craycray.

Meia

Will switch to
Metis
if good official P4A2 art comes out. :p

Also if I saw Shadow Junpei walking down the street, I'd run the hell away.

Creepy smile and a blood red bat?

Ah cmon, he just wants to play.

Best Yukari is victory screen Yukari.

Meia

When the official art hits! Or some really good fan art.
<----like that!

You KNOW people are already hard at work on tons of new Yukari stuff. I cannot *wait*, as I don't think I saw any fanart of this possibility beforehand(who could have pictured THAT?!). Some of that stuff is going to be glorious.

cjkeats

I approve of this avatar.

Also, does mine look okay? I know it's a tad distorted, but I really wanted the "Junpei" nametag to be there because Junpei.
Looks awesome on light and dark gaf. Looks really nice on dark gaf with the blue border
You KNOW people are already hard at work on tons of new Yukari stuff. I cannot *wait*, as I don't think I saw any fanart of this possibility beforehand(who could have pictured THAT?!). Some of that stuff is going to be glorious.

Gonna start browsing pixiv tomorrow!

Squire

Banned

Gonna start browsing pixiv tomorrow!

It's one if the first thoughts I had and I can't wait to see what people draw up.

Again, it's such an awesome curveball to throw. Anyone else would've made her a magical girl, but never one to follow conventions, Atlus makes her a sentai - a Featherman - and doubles down on the fanservice.

It's wonderful.

cjkeats

It's one if the first thoughts I had and I can't wait to see what people draw up.

Again, it's such an awesome curveball to throw. Anyone else would've made her a magical girl, but never one to follow conventions, Atlus makes her a sentai - a Featherman - and doubles down on the fanservice.

It's wonderful.

There needs to be a series of OVAs with magical detective Nanako. That was easily one of the best episodes of the anime.

Thanks, bros.

I just noticed that it faces the same way my usual avatar does. Some things never change!

I was thinking about mentioning to you that you should put Junepi's hat on Scrafty, but forgot every time you were around the IRC.

Rhapsody

Banned
Now P4A can claim it's rightful place as an EVO mainstay. It's going to be hyyyyyyyype the year this hits console(s).

I really wonder when this comes out. If it's before Evo 2014, that'll be interesting. You usually don't see more than 1 anime fighter per year where people are excited about (in the US). Plus it's hard to see Evo have 2 anime fighters in.

Squire

Banned
There needs to be a series of OVAs with magical detective Nanako. That was easily one of the best episodes of the anime.

It was cute, yeah. :)

I really wonder when this comes out. If it's before Evo 2014, that'll be interesting. You usually don't see more than 1 anime fighter per year where people are excited about (in the US). Plus it's hard to see Evo have 2 anime fighters in.

I think think this will be out next year, but not in time for Evo. If it was though, they'd just drop BBCP. P4A community is more supportive.

I beat SMTIV (technically, but I am doing fiend hunting and the other alignments and endings after that), so its time to go back to ol' faithful. It is good to be back. No positive thinking aloud.

cjkeats

So Nanako and Dojima as buddy cops?

Dojima has some trouble with cases unbeknownst to him that turn out to be supernatural in nature. Magical Girl Nana-chan solves the case, stops the bad guy, leaves them for Dojima and Adachi to find scratching their heads, but accepting victory while Nanako is back home in time to take the laundry in before Dojima gets home.

I swear it just writes itself.

Levito

Banned
They're already set. Episode records tomorrow with Levito, Dacidbro, Mo The Hawk, and LogicHole, I believe.

Friend of Dacidbro's named MikeMusclesMurphy too, not familiar with him myself but apparently he's a really good Arena player

Though I was talking about Arena's story in that last post, that Ep hasn't happened yet!

cjkeats

This has been a hell of a week for Persona fans. Just what I needed to remind me how much I love this franchise.
We are in good times my friends. Good times.

Squire

Banned
Friend of Dacidbro's named MikeMusclesMurphy too, not familiar with him myself but apparently he's a really good Arena player

Though I was talking about Arena's story in that last post, that Ep hasn't happened yet!

Ah, right!

This has been a hell of a week for Persona fans. Just what I needed to remind me how much I love this franchise.
We are in good times my friends. Good times.

Same here, man. Let the good times roll. :)

Meia

Atlus is trying to make us forget about P5 so we can stop bugging them about it lol

Well, if this game comes in 2015, and P5 comes out next year, at the very least it tells us P5 will have an all new cast and not be about the Arena story, so that counts at P5 news, right?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom