• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST2K

Well, if this game comes in 2015, and P5 comes out next year, at the very least it tells us P5 will have an all new cast and not be about the Arena story, so that counts at P5 news, right?! :D

I like the way you think.

Squire

Banned
Dacidbro said:
YEP
"it sounds like.. [Shadow is] what people requested of Mahvel: one char is offensive XF options, the other char is defensive XF options"

https://twitter.com/Dacidbro/status/368274221127835648

o1UNa.gif

Rhapsody

Banned
This Persona 5 cycle is very hazardous for my health. Especially if/when P5 gets announced randomly out of nowhere like the new fighter.

Squire

Banned
Like something out of a twisted nightmare, not only is Persona 4 Arena 2 announced when no one thought it would happen, it's before Persona 5.

Dantis cries

P4A LIVES

cjkeats

I'm almost tempted to get in there for today's sketch, but man, I'm so salty right now.

Do it, I'll even like it and reblog it!
I'm surprised you didn't do something similar already on your own given some of the ridiculous crossover costumes you've been doing recently.

Dantis

Do it, I'll even like it and reblog it!
I'm surprised you didn't do something similar already on your own given some of the ridiculous crossover costumes you've been doing recently.

I'm almost disappointed. Can you imagine if I'd drawn that and then it got announced?

I'd be convinced that I was psychic. Or that Atlus was bullying me. Probably both.

cjkeats

I'm almost disappointed. Can you imagine if I'd drawn that and then it got announced?

I'd be convinced that I was psychic. Or that Atlus was bullying me. Probably both.

Haha it would've made this so much funnier.
BTW, the Mario costume pieces are great, when I said ridiculous, I mean the concept, not the pictures.

Dantis

Haha it would've made this so much funnier.
BTW, the Mario costume pieces are great, when I said ridiculous, I mean the concept, not the pictures.

I spent hours on the picture, and it gets 46 notes, and then yesterday I draw a shitty one hour sketch of Naoto and it gets 30 notes.

Tumblr frazzles my mind-brains.

Jintor

accept there is no sense making it all comes down to luck and random chance and if an influential duder sees your thing on their dash at the right time

Squire

Banned
Are there any good portraits of Yukari? Like her win screen or whatever? There's a lot of details that are tough to see.

There aren't yet. If we assume this is in next week's Famitsu, then they should put up some direct feed screens and art, too. And I guess a site should be going love soon as well.

Jintor

dantis i'll draw something of your choice if you draw something of my choice

persona related of course. preferably 3 onwards since that's what i know and i won't get around to playing p2 until... forever, probably

Dantis

So I've cooled off now. Not mad any more.

Genuinely surprised about Arena 2 though. I didn't think the sales were strong enough to justify it.

dantis i'll draw something of your choice if you draw something of my choice

persona related of course. preferably 3 onwards since that's what i know and i won't get around to playing p2 until... forever, probably

This is an amazing idea, though it'll have to be tomorrow now, because I've started drawing Yukari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom