• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

Risette-kun, what you don't understand is this, The Steak has DONE IT ALL. She's done it all in Inaba. Which means Stone Cold Risette, she can see right through you...

"S-senpai, I used to hate being an idol... B-but now after some thought I weally do mwiss it. Yu-Spenai do you fwink I shwould go back in the spri-"

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU GO BACK.

Cause no matter hooooow hard you try to be 'Risette', you'll STILL just be that rooooody-poo CANDY ASS RISE. Which means, you're nothing when next to... The jabnori beating... NOMNOMNOMNOMNOOMM-MEAT EATING.Trail blazin'-Yukiko Savin'. Moped Ridin'-Trial of the Dragon stylin'. Crystal clear, HAVE NO FEAR. Take your foot of the GAS. AAAAALLLLWAYS ready to WHOOP SOME SHADOW ASS-THE PEOPLE'S WAIFU. THE STEAK.

Well, that's it. I'm thoroughly licked, I just can't respond to this. hahaha. You win *bows*.

PK Gaming

Junpei Gameplay

Pleasantly surprised by his moveset, I especially dig the slide and run animation. Trismegistus is huge.

EDIT: Damn beaten by Sophia :(

You cannot hope to outpost Sophia, she is simple the best there is.

Dantis

So, because I didn't want to spend all day on lineart, I did a combination of the PS pen tool and hand drawn lines. Honestly though, I'm not even sure how much you can tell. Will hopefully colour it later.

qmug.png

cjkeats

So, because I didn't want to spend all day on lineart, I did a combination of the PS pen tool and hand drawn lines. Honestly though, I'm not even sure how much you can tell. Will hopefully colour it later.

Love it. Looking forward to the gaudy pink.

Sophia

Someone needs to do a parody of like the Kyoryuger or Jetman opening with Persona 3 characters now. >_>;

That's some nice art, Dantis. :3

Levito

Banned

Gorgeous as always! Yukari's new design is just fantastic.

PS did you happen to get my PM?

Sophia

Just a friendly reminder, the IRC is largely a spoiler open zone for the most part. We realistically cannot and will not moderate everyone's comments. Especially considering we're dealing with games some of which are ten years older or more. Most people have generally been respectful of others, and I would ask if people could be mindful of others that would be great. However will be slip-ups and it's not that persons fault if it happens.

If this is a problem for you, then I would advise you holding off entering the chatroom until you have finished whatever it is you're playing or you're no longer sensitive to spoilers.

Thanks!

When Persona 5, Persona 4 Arena 2, or any future installments come out, we'll instigate a tempoary no spoiler policy for a short period. But I don't intend to gag the chat for more than a month or two at best, so keep that in mind.

PK Gaming

Nice. It seems like you're extra good at drawing, I think.

Astra

Guys, the best thing ever happened to me.

I was going for a walk, and listening to music. Shadow World came up in the playlist, and as I was walking I see out the corner of my eye a butterfly flying beside me. It stayed with me for a good couple of minutes as I walked, and almost stayed until the end of the song.

I took it as a sign of P5 being announced soon.

Meia

Like I said in the thread, when they reveal everyone, balance it out, write the new story mode, it'll come.

Yeah, it's why I'm expecting a console release after Persona 5 in all likelihood. Don't think this is close to coming out for consoles.

EMT0

Banned
This is basically par for the course for every ArcSys game. There's too much new stuff for it not to have a console release.

I think the swearing was directed at the lack of plans to release it in the US more than it being arcade-only(for now).

Sophia

I think the swearing was directed at the lack of plans to release it in the US more than it being arcade-only(for now).

Well yeah, they can't really release an arcade game in the US anymore. I think BBCT had some limited releases, but that was it.

So all the footage/screen from Arena from like a press event or something in Japan right?

Also: Arena 2 + P4C = 2 P4C

It's an early location test for players to get a feel and provide feeback, just like the one that went down with Guilty Gear not too long ago. I'm surprised Arc's doing another Loketest so soon actually because of that

Squire

Banned
Yeah, it's why I'm expecting a console release after Persona 5 in all likelihood. Don't think this is close to coming out for consoles.

What? No. P4A was on consoles five months after launch. This will probably be out in May/June of next year, as others have posted. Meanwhile we haven't even seen P5 yet. I think P4C has the upper hand as far as releases go.

Lunar15

Hey Jintor, you wanted something to draw, right?

Junpei knocking Labrys' head off with his baseball bat. BOOMALOOM.

That's some grade A salt.

Also the Featherman Yukari pic is excellent so far. I think in terms of faces, it's my favorite one yet. Good angle.

Sol1dus

So this morning I got to the part in P4G where Nana-Chan
dies at the hospital....I almost cried...ok I did. But then she came back and it was like that episode of Pokemon where Pikachu was going to stay behind but then he went back to Ash.

:p

I can almost taste the end, I managed to get the true ending route which I'll play through tonight.

PS- if anyone here has a tumblr I made one like a week or so ago and I decided to do a weekly post on demons/personas from the SMT series. Here is the first one I did.

http://noneedtoyell.tumblr.com/post/57800646569/weekly-demons-on-izanagi

Let me know what you think?
And if this isn't allowed let me know and I will take it down.

ST2K

I can almost taste the end, I managed to get the true ending route which I'll play through tonight.

Assuming you're not much further than where your anecdote indicates, keep your wits about you. You're just on the Good/True ending route now. There's still another fork in the road ahead.

Sol1dus

Assuming you're not much further than where your anecdote indicates, keep your wits about you. You're just on the Good/True ending route now. There's still another fork in the road ahead.

Thanks for the heads up but yeah I have a guide pulled up so I know what to do when I get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom