• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

So P5 isn't on ps4? darn,
mrTCK3p.jpg

Soma

P5 not being on next-gen consoles wouldn't be a big deal imo.

Handheld systems only would be a disappointment though... (but mainly because I don't own those!)

PK Gaming

Her post claim could be backed by common sense because... it seems like common sense.

Atlus isn't in any position to put P5 onto PS4.

Lunar15

Yeah, they'll be staying with the current gen when they release P4:A on the PS3, and then P5 on the PS4 the year after!

ha ha ha.

Anyway, I don't see the persona team getting a lot of utility out of working on a brand new system.

cjkeats

Good. Not like Atlus can't work wonders on current gen hardware, and does anyone REALLY want to shell out $400 just to play P5?
"Want" and "would" are different things. I don't want to, but if it came down to it, I would and grumble about it as I swiped my card.

Rhapsody

Banned
It's a good thing that it isn't on PS4. Who knows what the PS4 userbase would be by the time the game rolls out (assuming this is next year).

Squire

Banned
Yeah, they'll be staying with the current gen when they release P4:A on the PS3, and then P5 on the PS4 the year after!

ha ha ha.

Anyway, I don't see the persona team getting a lot of utility out of working on a brand new system.

Good. Not like Atlus can't work wonders on current gen hardware, and does anyone REALLY want to shell out $400 just to play P5?

Agreed. It's about the art more than anything else. I'm sure PS3 is plenty powerful to convey the look they're going for. I trust Soejima infinitely.

Pretty sure it's coming to 360 as well, at least is isn't 3DS.

Are you a betting man?

Lunar15

Can't wait to hear the new music, I loved the character themes in P4:A.

I wonder what Junpei and Yukari's music will be? I can imagine Yukari's being very "action hero"-esque.

Levito

Banned
Oh man, that was fun. Got a bit more nervous to the latter end of the podcast when I saw dacid's stream had 200+ watching.

Thanks to all of you that were in chat, sorry if I said some dumb stuff. :p

FluxWaveZ

Can't wait to hear the new music, I loved the character themes in P4:A.

I wonder what Junpei and Yukari's music will be? I can imagine Yukari's being very "action hero"-esque.

Not only might the previous character themes be remixed, but we might finally get custom matchup character themes and I'll Face Myself -Battle-, even if the latter is just played during Normal Version Character vs. Shadow Version Character matches.

Squire

Banned
Why on Earth would they release Catherine for 360 and not a much bigger franchise title like Persona 5?

Because they were dissatisfied with how much it cost to make and release a 360 version and how much it sold versus the PS3 SKU?

Trigger

Junpei's theme should be more hip hop. Something like the reincarnation version of Deep Breath. I always admired the diversity of sounds and styles in Street Fighter's soundtracks. P4A could take a few notes.

Lunar15

Junpei's theme should be more hip hop. Something like the reincarnation version of Deep Breath. I always admired the diversity of sounds and styles in Street Fighter's soundtracks. P4A could take a few notes.

Hip hop would be an excellent choice for him.

Samyy

If they made it exclusive to Xbox One (just as an example) I would put down the 500, I would never touch it again and I would hate myself, but it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom