• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

I think it's incredible how we only have pictures of 6 Shadow characters out of the 13. If I was at the loketest, I'd be taking pics like mad, but I guess it might be banned there or something which is why we have so little media to go through.

Rhapsody

Banned
I think it's incredible how we only have pictures of 6 Shadow characters out of the 13. If I was at the loketest, I'd be taking pics like mad, but I guess it might be banned there or something which is why we have so little media to go through.

Yeah, no pics were allowed.

I also really wish it was like +R's loketest where they had a full stream. Arc was just really generous for that game I guess.

Hopefully a Yukari video or a Shadow video shows up soon.

Dantis

Personally, I think Yukari's theme should be a remix of Want To Be Close. It's the track I associate with her, at least.

Unfortunately, because it's probably going to be Kitajoh composing, it won't be anywhere near that interesting.

tumblr_mrnn5yGbuR1rnx5rho1_1280.png

done

HAHAHA!

You're a winner, Jintor. What do you want me to draw?

Meia

Got a bit too into this. Jintor owes me about three and a half hours of my life back.

I still say that's time well spent.You can just picture her calling him "Stupei" just like old times. :D

OH GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE APPEARANCE OF "STUPEI" IN ARENA 2! And I want Yosuke to witness it and laugh about it. :D

Omikaru

Then WiiU or even PC :D

I vaguely remember there being hints of a PC version of Catherine at one point. Hackers found some stuff in game rips of the PS3 or 360 version.

Just saying that so you have an idea of how low on the pecking order PC is, as much as I'd like it. :p

Jintor

Got a bit too into this. Jintor owes me about three and a half hours of my life back.

Not a bad trade. I gravitate towards quick drawings these days because between juggling two or three one to two thousand word articles/assignments at a time... and Civ... a quick hour here and there is the most I can snatch.

As for your refund, though - caveat emptor, dantis-kun

OH GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE APPEARANCE OF "STUPEI" IN ARENA 2! And I want Yosuke to witness it and laugh about it. :D

Junpei and Yosuke would be total bros.

Redhood

Hey PersonaGAF! Is there any English version of True Story available anywhere?

I tried searching for it and could not find it. :(

Hey folks Ep. 13 of the podcast is up, posted a thread here!

Cam out better than I initially thought during the recording itself.

Dantis I'm sure will enjoy his mention. :p

Up already? Wow are they normally up this fast from recording to uploading?

But yeah watching the recording on Dacid's stream was great last night. Anyone who's interested on the subject will enjoy listening to it I'm sure.

Lunar15

Weird random thoughts: I always liked the intro guitar lick in Burn my Dread. For some reason it felt so different than anything I'd heard a video game start with, and I thought, "huh, this game is going to be pretty different".

Silky

Banned
In lieu of the recent P4A2 news and my lack of internet, I've been working through FES again to finish.

Is the voice acting in FES different from P3P? (Another game I finished recently.)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
In lieu of the recent P4A2 news and my lack of internet, I've been working through FES again to finish.

Is the voice acting in FES different from P3P? (Another game I finished recently.)

It's the exactly the same. P3P added some lines, but that's about it.

Squire

Banned
They really should have recast (or rerecorded) Fuuka's lines for P3P.

For a PSP I doubt it was worth it, but given her actress changed for Arena, I expect then to follow through and cast that same actress in the P3 film dubs and in P3 Platinum, should that happen. Wendee Lee is awesome.

ST2K

...Lee was Fuuka in P4A? Huh. Probably should have played that some more.

Well, now I want Persona 3 Platinum even more.

Logash

I wish they would remake P3 for the Vita. I played P3P because I couldn't stand not being able to control my characters. That gameplay with the visuals of P3 would be awesome on that beautiful OLED screen.

Squire

Banned
I wish they would remake P3 for the Vita. I played P3P because I couldn't stand not being able to control my characters. That gameplay with the visuals of P3 would be awesome on that beautiful OLED screen.

Yeah, that's what we're referring to. A P3 remaster that combines all the editions from FES and P3P in HD.

It's her speaking voice. If you've heard Faye Valentine, you've heard all of Wendy's characters, more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom