• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Man

I'm watching my bro play through Persona 4, and Troy Baker freaking knocks it out of the park with Kanji, especially during the shadow confrontation. He pours his heart and soul into it.

Lunar15

Man

I'm watching my bro play through Persona 4, and Troy Baker freaking knocks it out of the park with Kanji, especially during the shadow confrontation. He pours his heart and soul into it.

He's particularly good during the social links. He really nails the full range of emotions.

Meia

Man

Why it's funny seeing the North vs. Baker thread in general, and hardly anyone mentions Kanji in his list.

WE KNEW BAKER BEFORE BAKER WAS COOL, MAN! :p

cjkeats

Yukkio pls
FxZgCJ3.jpg

Simzyy

Well after Gamescom I caved.

My Vita and Persona 4 Golden just arrived. Man I hope the extra stuff is worth it. Out of curiosity how much time have you all spent on Golden so far?

Dantis

My Vita and Persona 4 Golden just arrived. Man I hope the extra stuff is worth it. Out of curiosity how much time have you all spent on Golden so far?

It's a great game either way, but whether or not it's worth it depends how you feel about fan-service, which is what all of the new content amounts to.

Most of it is harmless and fun, but lacking any depth. If that doesn't bother you, you'll probably really appreciate it all.

Gbraga

Persona GAF, I need your help. Remember Persona Music Live 2012? I need to know the name of the red haired dancer.

NEED

Meia

About 300 hours or so so far, and no, I haven't gotten the platinum yet(curse you Risette trophy(only up to the last party member dungeon in that playthrough)).

Each playthrough for me is always around the 100 hour mark, and my first on Golden was around the 125 mark. Then again, I always do max link playthroughs, so yeah. And no, even with 300 I still haven't seen everything. Probably one of those cases where it's impossible to.

Persona GAF, I need your help. Remember Persona Music Live 2012? I need to know the name of the red haired dancer.

NEED
You'll want Detective GAF/Stalker GAF for that =P

Make sure you have a 16GB or more memory card and to have PSN+, Gravity Rush and Uncharted are for free and next month Little King Story.

200 or so hours on Golden over two and a half playthroughs. I had already played through P4 before I started, so my relatively fast clear times are a result of me knowing the game pretty well.

Still, Golden is fantastic and on my shortlist of best games ever, so it deserves to be played by everyone who cam get their hands on it.

kewlmyc

About 300 hours or so so far, and no, I haven't gotten the platinum yet(curse you Risette trophy(only up to the last party member dungeon in that playthrough)).

Each playthrough for me is always around the 100 hour mark, and my first on Golden was around the 125 mark. Then again, I always do max link playthroughs, so yeah. And no, even with 300 I still haven't seen everything. Probably one of those cases where it's impossible to.

I managed to get the Risette trophy durin the last stage of the final boss fight. So relieved. I would play Golden again, but too many other games out there.

Dantis

I got bored and drew a sketch of Naoto in my own art-style.

EDIT: May as well remove this one. Don't want to clog up the page.

Dantis

Something about that Naoto looks... off.... like she's got a duck face or something? o_o;

Whenever there's something like this, I can never see it at first, and then I'll come back the next day and go "OH GOD".

It's cool though, it was just a sketch for fun. I'm not sure why I'd never drawn a Persona picture in my own style before.

Very nice. She looks very feminine though.
if that's a bad thing?

It's the eyelashes. I guess I could have made them shorter, buuuuut I didn't, basically.

I'm reading that in a robotic Yukiko voice.

In a weird coincidence, robotic Yukiko is one of the things I was thinking of drawing.

cjkeats

Nice work as always Dantis and Shmeeb. You two make me so sad I was never very good at sketching and drawing.
But I bought a sketchbook recently, gonna try and get into it.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Do Chie and Yukiko dressed up as Aigis and Labrys respectively! :D

omg, that's awesome. *_*

There is a piece of fanart that has Yukari and Fuuka dressed as Aigis.

It's pretty funny.

(I'd post it but I'm on my phone atm)

But yeah, Chie as Aigis and Yukiko as Labrys would totally work.

Dantis

BAHAHA drawing is like wearing beer goggles. You can't trust your own eyes, man.

On that note, I'm gonna risk it and throw this out there. I think (hope) I nearly got it this time.

HA! It really is.

Great picture. It looks like you've moved away from Soejima's style a bit. Was that deliberate?

That is much better.

Excellent!

Nice work as always Dantis and Shmeeb. You two make me so sad I was never very good at sketching and drawing.
But I bought a sketchbook recently, gonna try and get into it.

It's totally worthwhile. Once you're comfortable(ish?) with a style, fanart is great fun. You can just draw the stupidest, most random things you can imagine. Speaking of which...

Go on..

A robot Chie is fine too. Better, in fact.

It was just a weird train of thought I had this morning. I was thinking "What if Chie and Yukiko swapped hairstyles?" And then that led onto, "What if all the P4 characters swapped hairstyles?" and then that led onto "What if the P3 and P4 characters swapped hairstyles?" And then I was like "Wait, what if whoever swapped with Aigis became a robot?" and then obviously, the answer was Yukiko.

I think strange things sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom