• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... and here we were wondering if you had information from the Persona World Guidance or something. But nope, it was just your own silly fanfiction.

Especially not in Japan of all places. :p

Haha I got that book yesterday, wish I could read all the information that's in there. Art's nice though.

I guess I'm the only person in the world that has zero issues with farming cards in P2. Yeah it takes some time, but you can easily rack up bonus FREE cards with pacts and you can still grind by killing the mobs that you don't want cards from.

Now that I think about it, people that started with 1/2 don't really have an issue with it it seems.

Astra

Preview: "Shit, John, this game is awesome!"

Damn right! Along with "Rise is the best character ever!"

Jintor your art is awesome and don't let anyone tell you different.

I still have an unused one, and my curent one is beat to hell. I've been waiting for it to get really bad before I replace it or remove it for a while adn bask in the whiteness But like Meia said, it's been protecting my screen for a while. And it does look sexy as hell on the delicious white Vita..
Here's mine the day I put it on.

I still haven't used mine. I am waiting for my current screen protector to be needing replacing. It's been on since the day I got the Vita almost a year ago, and there are still no visible signs of wear on the thing.
I did have an extra one as well, but I gave it to another poor gaffer who ruined his.

PK Gaming

Haha I got that book yesterday, wish I could read all the information that's in there. Art's nice though.

I guess I'm the only person in the world that has zero issues with farming cards in P2. Yeah it takes some time, but you can easily rack up bonus FREE cards with pacts and you can still grind by killing the mobs that you don't want cards from.

Now that I think about it, people that started with 1/2 don't really have an issue with it it seems.

I'd give an arm to get that book translated

I almost want to learn how to read japanese to understand it

Almost

Dantis

My friend works at a printing place and printed me this off.

Sorry for the shitty quality, my phone doesn't like low light conditions.

b21s.jpg

It's neat.

Dantis

Hoooooly shit.

Hooooooooooly shit. I accidentally turned off the power to my computer (Pulled the wrong plug) when I was shutting down. Lost the image I was working on. Gone! Photoshop deleted the file.

Devastated. Two days work just down the drain completely.

How big? Poster size?

A2.

Sophia

Hoooooly shit.

Hooooooooooly shit. I accidentally turned off the power to my computer (Pulled the wrong plug) when I was shutting down. Lost the image I was working on. Gone! Photoshop deleted the file.

Wow. That blows. :(

EMT0

Banned
Before reading what you had to say Dantis, I thought we were getting a leak of Persona 3, the definitive version.

I finished the Persona 4 Anime. I REALLY enjoyed the creative liberty they took with the end. They dropped the ball on (Major Persona 4 Spoilers Ahead)
Nanako's death, the impact was sort of lost. It was sad, but in Persona 4 Golden it was simply gut-wrenching. On the other hand, they managed to take creative liberty with the ending and make Margaret and Izanagi coherent with each other and have a natural flow. Although the actual fights were eh, they got the actual message across perfectly. And the character development they give Yu was really a great addition to Persona 4's world. And after dropping the ball with Yosuke, they finally got their stuff together around the time of Nanako's death. Kanji also improved, and Naoto was great. But damn did they drop the ball with Rise. She was so bland in the anime.

EDIT: Damn did they do a fine, fine job with Adachi too, weird voice acting aside. That was probably one of their better uses of creative liberty.

And goddamn does the second season's opening make Chie look terrifyingly badass. Speaking of Chie, she was probably the only girl who didn't really show any interest in Yu, in the anime at least. Yukiko, Rise, and Naoto all dropped hints semi-regularly, but Chie got nothing outside of a short few seconds in Tatsumi Port Island. And here I thought that Chie was probably the most beloved of the girls in the cast by the fans. At least they handled most of the relationships semi-tastefully. Nanako calling Yu on being a manwhore was glorious!

Dantis

I cannot believe that Photoshop deleted the file. Un-fucking-believable.

EDIT: It's currently going at 1% per minute. BAH.

Hoooooly shit.

Damn, that seriously sucks

Sorry man :/. This is why you've gotta back up your work every day!

But bloody hell I didn't realise Photoshop would outright delete stuff. There I thought work would be safe just by hitting save every few minutes.

Dantis

Sorry man :/. This is why you've gotta back up your work every day!

But bloody hell I didn't realise Photoshop would outright delete stuff. There I thought work would be safe just by hitting save every few minutes.

Yup. I can't believe it. Looked on Google, and apparently this is just a thing that it does. Madness.

pariah164

Dantis, I'm sorry to hear about Photoshop. That happened to me once as well. Even worse, it was for a class project... I ended up having to half-ass a project and hand it in late. Had I not done so well the rest of the course, I would have failed.

To the rest of PersonaGAF, a question: I plan to do some Persona3/4 fanart funtimes, around the Arcana, but... who do I use to represent The World? Drawing everyone for it will probably kill my hands more than they already are.

Caladrius

Dantis, I'm sorry to hear about Photoshop. That happened to me once as well. Even worse, it was for a class project... I ended up having to half-ass a project and hand it in late. Had I not done so well the rest of the course, I would have failed.

To the rest of PersonaGAF, a question: I plan to do some Persona3/4 fanart funtimes, around the Arcana, but... who do I use to represent The World? Drawing everyone for it will probably kill my hands more than they already are.

I'd say either Yu, Elizabeth or Margaret.

Sophia

If you're using characters based around the arcana; Elizabeth or Narukami. If you're using Personae: Ouroboros or Izanagi-no-Okami.

I'd favor Elizabeth myself.

pariah164

If you're using characters based around the arcana; Elizabeth or Narukami. If you're using Personae: Ouroboros or Izanagi-no-Okami.

I'd favor Elizabeth myself.
I like Elizabeth a lot; I'll probably use her since Yu, Minato, and Minako are all up in the Fool Arcana.

Kanji and Hidetoshi share the Emperor Arcana. Switching their clothes will be hilarious.

pariah164

Oh dear.

I forgot about the elderly couple from Persona 3 as the Hierophant Arcana... Dojima is one thing, but I can't draw old people! D:

Caladrius

persona5.jp is down and who knows when Atlus will acknowledge the existence of a P4A sequel/update.

Lame.

I'm assuming that means the domain has changed hands. Depending on when they filed the registration Index probably has it now.(that was in June right?) The real wait for P5 most likely potentially maybe starts here.

Squire

Banned
I'm assuming that means the domain has changed hands. Depending on when they filed the registration Index probably has it now.(that was in June right?) The real wait for P5 most likely potentially maybe starts here.

No, Index took out that domain weeks ago. We're well into wait mode.

FluxWaveZ

Index had it since the start when it was registered on June 25 and everyone freaked out about it.

Flux I hate to tell you this but Persona has been cancelled... Forever. Atlus and all their teams now make map packs for Call Of Duty Ghosts.
Guess we might get to see Koromaru again after all! Might be too small for Arena but not a war doggy.
Oh dear.

I forgot about the elderly couple from Persona 3 as the Hierophant Arcana... Dojima is one thing, but I can't draw old people! D:
Heh, I actually find older people easier to draw because young faces have less detail, it's harder to pick out shapes and stuff to go off. But then I don't know what kind of style you draw in.

Sophia

So yeah.... I looked up videos on Persona 2 Eternal Punishment and tarot cards. Specifically, comparing videos of the Morimoto Hospital in the original game to that of the remake. Every enemy in the PSP version of the game appears to gives out about 30-50% more tarot cards. Effectively removing one of the worst aspects of EP entirely from the game. The Cockatrice for example gives out about 9 cards in the original, and 15-18 in the PSP version. One enemy gives out as much as 20 cards in the PSP version videos that I saw....

This makes me sad. Why the hell did we not get this in English? :(

It was nothing but advertising from the domain holder:

That's what I still see. It hasn't changed at all since I checked it when they registered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom