• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMT0

Banned
Ours is truly a depressing existence.

On a less depressing note, what mythology do people hope to see in the next installment. I'm hoping for either Egyptian or Celtic deities.

While not exactly what you're talking about, I'd like to see more Mesoamerican and Andean deities represented. I want to smash ass with Inti yo

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGlvGLbyeYk

sr4k0zv5.gif

Dantis

Image is gone forever. Human Aigis and Metis will never happen.

The world hates me.

EDIT: Just came across this online:

PS writes data to the Scratch disk during editing and has to be closed down properly to clear up its working files before the computer is shut down. Sometimes this can take an appreciable time.

All of my rage.

Sophia

It's a stretch, but I don't really see how it's a logical fallacy. Have you played the SQQ?

Yes I'm aware of the events that happen in the Snow Queen Quest. It's still a logical fallacy because it's not actually stated anywhere. In fact, Ayase rejects him in the Snow Queen route, if I recall.

Trigger

On a less depressing note, what mythology do people hope to see in the next installment. I'm hoping for either Egyptian or Celtic deities.

I would love Celtic deities. Greek, Roman, and Egyptian gods have been done to death already.

cj_iwakura

Yes I'm aware of the events that happen in the Snow Queen Quest. It's still a logical fallacy because it's not actually stated anywhere. In fact, Ayase rejects him in the Snow Queen route, if I recall.

Well, logical fallacy would be if Ayase was dead or Toro actively stated he wanted nothing to do with her. I don't recall the SQQ contradicting it, but I wager no one cares but us, so don't stress yourself out over it. :p
Least popular ship ever.

Also, Celtic deities have had a pretty medium-to-large role in SMT, namely the Moirae in Nocturne.

Yo Dantis, I'm sure you'll be able to do a better job of it next time, dude. Just draw something else then go back to Aigis and Metis another time. And back stuff up from now on!

By the way, when are we supposed to hear about who gets Index?

PK Gaming

@Dantis: Sorry to hear about that man :/

So yeah.... I looked up videos on Persona 2 Eternal Punishment and tarot cards. Specifically, comparing videos of the Morimoto Hospital in the original game to that of the remake. Every enemy in the PSP version of the game appears to gives out about 30-50% more tarot cards. Effectively removing one of the worst aspects of EP entirely from the game. The Cockatrice for example gives out about 9 cards in the original, and 15-18 in the PSP version. One enemy gives out as much as 20 cards in the PSP version videos that I saw....

This makes me sad. Why the hell did we not get this in English? :(

That's what I still see. It hasn't changed at all since I checked it when they registered it.

GAH WHY MUST WE DEAL WITH THIS INJUSTICE! The worst part is that there's like a 0% chance of us getting it, so we'll have to hope for a P2:EP remake... 20 years from now :/

pariah164

Balls. Forgot the Chariot Arcana differs between Kazushi and Rio... I think I'll go with Rio for Perky Chariot Arcana Girls with Chie.

pariah164

Okay, so Fortune is represented by quite a few people... I picked Ryoji from P3, and Naoto, obviously... Should I add Labrys? Since she appears in nothing but P4A?

KidDork

I'd like either of those. I'm fairly new to SMT, but have North American deities ever been used?

Jintor

Hoooooly shit.

Hooooooooooly shit. I accidentally turned off the power to my computer (Pulled the wrong plug) when I was shutting down. Lost the image I was working on. Gone! Photoshop deleted the file.

Devastated. Two days work just down the drain completely.

SAVE! SAVE CONSTANTLY!

Jesus bro, I know that feel ;___;

cj_iwakura

Gonna share these here since the Hate+ thread is kind of low traffic.

Game has some gorgeous realistic art.

Spent about half an hour making these, hope people enjoy.

5dAMLFc.jpg
D0q71Tf.jpg
4tM7wwr.jpg
ksiGeIJ.jpg

JCSa3n6.jpg
sWTFO6y.jpg
KpvVmDA.jpg
qQbNYZp.jpg

Wkel9C9.jpg
9UkX4pT.jpg
DEP24LH.jpg
b0UWG2m.jpg

G68BueC.jpg
5H8WBIx.jpg
Zb5r1ZV.jpg
CT8M2qa.jpg

Jintor

Huh.

One huge problem i had with the original Analogue was that it was very difficult for me to get a sense of what the environment and people of the original ship were going for.

I might grab it after I finish TLoU and SR IV and see whether she improved, because I didn't think Analogue was all that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom