• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I sound hostile, but I am legit getting annoyed at all this thinking Persona will be announced at literally everything ever by people =/

Sophia

Sorry if I sound hostile, but I am legit getting annoyed at all this thinking Persona will be announced at literally everything ever by people =/

It's fun to hype it up, but some of you get real stupid about it. :p

I've personally thrown it in with The Last Guardian. If we see it, we see it. If not. oh well their loss.

Kazzy

But we all know that the best running jokes, are those that weren't even funny to begin with! Though I Agree, and it's only gotten worse over time, despite people being acutely aware at how stupid it all is.

Jintor

Well I've been avoiding all info (insofar as that's fucking possible on tumblr, jesus fucking christ) so both the little trailer for the Another Episode and the brief look at the 1+2 remix looked fantastic.

Waiting for the official release, can't be bothered futzing around with PSP whatevering.

Rhapsody

Banned
Well I've been avoiding all info (insofar as that's fucking possible on tumblr, jesus fucking christ) so both the little trailer for the Another Episode and the brief look at the 1+2 remix looked fantastic.

Waiting for the official release, can't be bothered futzing around with PSP whatevering.

lol That's what my friend tells me. Hopefully I can avoid any spoilers on the 2nd game game and the novel until they get translated.

And I can't believe I'm still up. I really need to get some sleep.

Gamerloid

*Wakes up

My Vita dreams have come true! I just brought up the 64 GB Memory Card, but also a new model?! Yes!

EDIT: Old Vita seems better. I want to see that screen.

Jintor

Honestly, I've never been into Guilty Gear. After that trailer, I kind of think it might be a good time to start.

Same with Yakuza. I wonder if I can PSOne any of that stuff onto my Vita.

Dantis

Thinking that they are like that one they shown is like thinking all Persona is like Persona 4 Arena.

I am aware of that you sausage, you.

I'm really looking forward to the one getting released over here, I just think that the new one they showed today looked a bit shit.

Honestly, I've never been into Guilty Gear. After that trailer, I kind of think it might be a good time to start.

Same with Yakuza. I wonder if I can PSOne any of that stuff onto my Vita.

Yakuza is all PS2 and PS3. Yakuza 3 is where I started, and is, in my opinion, the strongest of the series (Though I haven't played 5 or Kenzan).

Meia

Reminded me of the GameBoy Player. I'll have to wait to see what happens, for now I'm not sure if its a good idea for the Vita.

I personally never really understood this line of thinking, honestly. People still have to buy the games to play the thing, so third parties aren't losing sales or anything. Sony will lose some money I guess, but considering the state of the Vita it may just be an acceptable loss anyway.

To that end I still can't fathom why, now that things are digital, the actual consoles can't play handheld games provided no controller screw-ups. If you want to play it on the go, hey buy the handheld, if not enjoy on the big screen.

Kazzy

Playing P4G on a TV sounds preeeettty damn cool. I could do the same with P3P too.

You can do that already, it's called Persona 3 FES.

The addition of the FemMc (non-canon, lol) route isn't worth it, for what in essence, is a compromised experience.

Dantis

You can do that already, it's called Persona 3 FES.

The addition of the FemMc (non-canon, lol) route isn't worth it, for what in essence, is a compromised experience.

Disagree.

It is compromised, but it's also worth it. The new S Links are amazing. P3P's are the best in the series.

Gamerloid

I personally never really understood this line of thinking, honestly. People still have to buy the games to play the thing, so third parties aren't losing sales or anything. Sony will lose some money I guess, but considering the state of the Vita it may just be an acceptable loss anyway.

To that end I still can't fathom why, now that things are digital, the actual consoles can't play handheld games provided no controller screw-ups. If you want to play it on the go, hey buy the handheld, if not enjoy on the big screen.

There's so many things I want to say on why this feels so wrong. Can't find the words right now though. Maybe later when I'm fully awake.

As for the second part of your post. I actually came up with something I believe could actually work. It'll be a long post, but if you're interested I'll type it up.

I feel that Female P3 Protagonist is best played after the Male MC, because that's the original P3 experience and how it was meant to be played. However both are fine and don't let my opinion sway you :)

Dantis

I feel that Female P3 Protagonist is best played after the Male MC, because that's the original P3 experience and how it was meant to be played. However both are fine and don't let my opinion sway you :)

I feel that way too. I also feel that original P4 ending is the way to go in P4G on your first run through.

Yeah the game recommends that too.

I ignored it. Follow your heart~

Marche90

Kill me now.

I have been horribly ripped off. The PS3 I bought? Broke down on saturday (YLOD, it seems). The guy who sold it to me? Doesn't answer my calls.
I should have knew better to check it properly before agreeing to anything (like, you know, HOW IT WAS MISSING THE WARRANTY TAG), but stupid little me couldn't be arsed to do that. Ugh.... $100 down the drain. I feel like crying

Now to see if I can recover at least part of that money. Dunno what will I do. Will try to sell my 3DS to recover costs and see if the damn thing can be fixed at least (at least I managed to finish SMTIV, amazing experience all around), if not, at least I will try to recover half that, if possible.

In other, less depressing, news, the Vita TV is exactly what I needed. Since it will be very cheap, looks like I will try to get that instead of a normal Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom