• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

So, have there been any murmurings from the mods or other reliable sources? A while ago, Aeana said to expect an announcement before TGS. Any updates?

Sophia

*sigh* That's this thread's mantra, isn't it? I mean really. Has anyone noticed any credible source let anything slip around here?

All we've heard is that it will most likely be announced before TGS, barring any plan changes. The Atlus PR manager was teasing on twitter too, but that's hardly anything. :p

Soma

*sigh* That's this thread's mantra, isn't it? I mean really. Has anyone noticed any credible source let anything slip around here?

For us, the day Persona 5 was announced was the most important day of our lives. But for Atlus, it was Tuesday.

cjkeats

4nq0t.png
America.

Caladrius

Saint's Row x Persona

let's do it

Yu: The boss
Yosuke: Pierce
Chie: Shaundi
Yukiko: Asha
Kanji: Benjamin Motherfucking King
Teddie:Matt
Rise: Aisha
Naoto: Kinzie
Adachi: Gat

OR

Minato: Boss
Junpei: Pierce
Yukari: Shaundi
Mitsuru: Asha
Akihiko: Benjamin Motherfucking King
Fuuka: Kinzie
Ken: Matt
Koromaru: Genki
Shinji: Gat
Aigis: CID

ORRRRR

Tatsuya: Boss
Maya: Shaundi
Eikichi: Pierce
Lisa: Aisha
Jun: Matt
Yukino:The reporter lady whose name escapes me
Katsuya: Benjamin Motherfucking King
Baofu: Gat
Ulala:Shaunditwo
Eriko: Viola
Kei: Dex

Am I doing it right?

Squire

Banned
So, have there been any murmurings from the mods or other reliable sources? A while ago, Aeana said to expect an announcement before TGS. Any updates?

People forcefully willed that meme into existence. There's never been a time where people were seriously saying Persona 5 would be announced on the following Tuesday for consecutive weeks on end.

Guess who just got back today?
Them wild-eyed boys that had been away
Haven't changed, haven't much to say
But man, I still think them cats are crazy

They were asking if you were around
How you was, where you could be found
Told them you were living downtown
Driving all the old men crazy

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Worst possible outcome is worstest, it seems.

I almost get the impression that Persona 4 Arena Climax was suppose to be announced properly, but wasn't because of the Index situation...

Well maybe this wouldn't be so bad if some people didn't try to run a business with big meaty claws

RGaEJp5.png

Nah but seriously, how in the hell does someone get in that much debt?

Rhapsody

Banned
Worst possible outcome is worstest, it seems.

I almost get the impression that Persona 4 Arena Climax was suppose to be announced properly, but wasn't because of the Index situation...

This is kind of why I think P5 won't be announced just yet. Development's probably still going fine but because of the Index situation, but it's probably changed some of their plans on when to announce and promote things.

Squire

Banned
This is kind of why I think P5 won't be announced just yet. Development's probably still going fine but because of the Index situation, but it's probably changed some of their plans on when to announce and promote things.

It shouldn't take them past the holidays to find a buyer. I can't say anything about finalizing details and legal stuff, but we've seen companies be acquired before. Ultimately someone's going to buy Index or they're not.

We should know who that is shortly.

Caladrius

That seemed more like an estimate.(Not to call his credibility into question, but that seemed somewhat uncertain,) So maybe potentially sometime very late in the year. I can live with this.

My Pogeymans and schoolwork will offer me deliverance from the deep hurting that this withdrawal has engraved within my soul.

EMT0

Banned
November announcement? Damn it, so it probably would have been revealed at TGS if things had gone according to plan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom