• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but I'm wanting to get it on the top of the new page. I didn't realize it would be stuck in the bottom of the last one...

Heads up: Persona Weather 2.1, inspired by Giant Bomb Persona 4 Endurance Run and Persona 4 has been updated. It includes bug fixes, iOS Game Center achievements, iOS 7 updates, new dialogue, new music, a weather temp chart, and parallax motion. There's probably other stuff as well.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/persona-weather/id595070075?mt=8

Download Persona 4 Weather for iPhone

screen300x300-75.jpeg

screen300x300-75.jpeg

Download and spread the love, I guess. Also, I'm strongly considering an Android version, but that would be done through a kickstarter to buy me some sort of testing device since I own zero Android devices and have zero desire to do so. I'll update if that ever happens, but if you're interested in funding such a project, contact me through my website by emailing me at this link.

Edit: actually, looks like the update will be live in about an hour or so, so stayed tuned!

Tamanon

Banned
Are my calculations right? TGS opens in an hour and a half?

Not that I expect Persona 5, but just wanting to know when to start looking for news.

dkoy

But no hot spring scenes, this is breaking tradition. There'll probably be 4 in Arena 2 to make up for it.

Instead of a scene, the hot spring will be a fighting area, and if you choose to fight there, the characters will all be wearing nothing but towels. Comes with steam rising from the water to mask anything that might be revealed
lol

PK Gaming

The hotsprings scene in P3 is anything but fanservice anyhow. Unless Mitsuru delivering divine punishment counts as fanservice. :p

Also relevant, as I mentioned in chat and Jello made a thread on it... Atlus Games' Hiraoka: Business to Continue as Before

Great scene, I like to imagine that the guys have different poses when frozen by Mitsuru's ice. (Makoto is ambivalent, Akihiko is on his knees begging for forgiveness, Junpei is trying to run away and Ryoji is happy)

It begs the question, did she really get mad enough to summon a Persona without an evoker?

dkoy

Ahh, my only experience is with P3 is through portable so that may explain it

Same here.

Junpei has a nasty tendency to get stuck on stuff, but I was actually referring to the fact that outcome is far more hilarious if you do get caught. :p

Are you implying that in P3 Vanilla/FES you actually had to run around with Akihiko, Junpei and Ryoji following you around to avoid the girls? O_O

The hotsprings scene in P3 is anything but fanservice anyhow. Unless Mitsuru delivering divine punishment counts as fanservice. :p

Also relevant, as I mentioned in chat and Jello made a thread on it... Atlus Games' Hiraoka: Business to Continue as Before

Hey, you never know about masochists...
maybe that's why Artemisia has a whip :O

And good news on the whole "business continuing as before" bit out of Atlus

The World.
ZA WARUDO
TheWorld.jpg

FluxWaveZ

That actually makes sense, to hold off a big announcement until the 25th anniversary ._. But it's possible that they'll announce P5 asap to give confidence to the fans that business is as usual
unless Sega doesn't care about the fans ;_;

Eh, not too sure they feel obligated to give more than a PR response when it comes to reassuring fans concerned about their future. Hashino already stated that the 25th anniversary is important to them and that announcements will be following it.

Remember, another company that's pretty close to Atlus at this point announced a fairly big game this year in celebration of their own 25th anniversary.

The hotsprings scene in P3 is anything but fanservice anyhow.

no it's pretty much straight up fanservice.

Great scene, I like to imagine that the guys have different poses when frozen by Mitsuru's ice. (Makoto is ambivalent, Akihiko is on his knees begging for forgiveness, Junpei is trying to run away and Ryoji is happy)

It begs the question, did she really get mad enough to summon a Persona without an evoker?

i know everyone says she casts bufu on them, but i really doubt mitsuru is gonna use her persona power on a civilian like ryoji

Sophia

no it's pretty much straight up fanservice.

If you were anyone else, I'd go into a long winded rant about how a scene that draws no attention to their nudity and has no animated cutscenes at all somehow qualifies as Fanservice. =p

But because you're Turnip, I'll spare you. This time. >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom