• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
..what

...why... why would they do that?

....what? I can't even comprehend why they would do that.

I doubt they did it intentionally, because while that episode number was on the listing, the episode itself when you tried watching it was the one right after it. So it was literally the same episode hosted twice.

The fact they never bothered to fix it though, that's what I want to know.

Gurren Lagann spoilers:
Kittan's death was better than Kamina's.

Only because Libera Me From Hell was playing during it. That song makes everything better.

MOAR SPOILAZ:
Kamina's hit you right in the feels though, which isn't really something I can say about Kiitan's since the show doesn't devote enough time to make us truly care about him like we cared about Kamina.

Necrovex

..what

...why... why would they do that?

....what? I can't even comprehend why they would do that.

I recall how upset I was when I saw that episode was missing. I even remember how all the reviews were bitching about the absence.

Also, I hate to pick on spelling errors but I just can't resist:
Were his last words to Thymilph "Do you eat sh*t?"

Bullcrap, both the skipped episode and your outrageous typo. :|

I mispell Atlus as "Atlas" on numerous occasions; I am the king of typos!

I've had a pretty crappy week, and coming on here to see that all hell has broken loose has really lifted my spirits.

http://gifsoup.com

With the conclusion of the auction, official announcement of P4A:Ultiblah blah blah, and the red background on the count down site, I am becoming very excited.

Jintor

G8b8qam.jpg

Necrovex

it's cool hanging out here in the gurren lagann community thread OT2

The conversation reminded me that I still need to watch the film. I'm hoping to watch them either tomorrow or during the weekend now. We all need a break from Persona once in a while!

Only because Libera Me From Hell was playing during it. That song makes everything better.

MOAR SPOILAZ:
Kamina's hit you right in the feels though, which isn't really something I can say about Kiitan's since the show doesn't devote enough time to make us truly care about him like we cared about Kamina.

MORE BLACK BARS FOR YOU NON-INITIATIVE OF GURREN LAGANN TO RESIST CLICKING ON:
The very unexpected nature of his death is what really nailed it for me.

Now I am super hyped for Kill la Kill.

kewlmyc

The conversation reminded me that I still need to watch the film. I'm hoping to watch them either tomorrow or during the weekend now. We all need a break from Persona once in a while!

MORE BLACK BARS FOR YOU NON-INITIATIVE OF GURREN LAGANN TO RESIST CLICKING ON:
The very unexpected nature of his death is what really nailed it for me.

Now I am super hyped for Kill la Kill.

Kill la Kill looks cool, but I wasn't a fan of Panty and Stocking. Hopefully this is more like the former.

Sophia

Still not sure what the hell Suzuhito Yasuda was thinking when he drew the DS designs. He's a good artist, but the females in the DS games are just baffling.

If the characters had realistically drawn breasts and not over-sized back breakers, they'd be fantastic. The designs themselves are great...

Rhapsody

Banned
I like the guy's art, but as a character designer, a lot of them are misses for me. His Durarara ones are good along with some of DeSu2's.

Caladrius

If the characters had realistically drawn breasts and not over-sized back breakers, they'd be fantastic. The designs themselves are great...

Fumi is probably my favorite design out of the girls (and is one of the few animated women I find attractive). She's arguably the worst when it comes to anti-gravity huddahuhs though f'rizzle:

Rhapsody

Banned
Looking at that Digimon pic reminds me that it's hard to find character designers that are versatile.
A lot of them click with maybe 1 or 2 franchises but stick out like a sore thumb in everything else.

To name a few, Katsumi Enami's and Sadamoto's, and maybe Kozaki are pretty good on different works.
Then there are artists that I don't like... like Tony Taka.

I want to see more of Soejima's art outside of Persona.

Soriku

Fumi is probably my favorite design out of the girls (and is one of the few animated women I find attractive). She's arguably the worst when it comes to anti-gravity huddahuhs though f'rizzle:

I always liked that her right tit was being squished by the mouse wire...

>_>

Squire

Banned
Looking at that Digimon pic reminds me that it's hard to find character designers that are versatile.
A lot of them click with maybe 1 or 2 franchises but stick out like a sore thumb in everything else.

To name a few, Katsumi Enami's and Sadamoto's, and maybe Kozaki are pretty good on different works.
Then there are artists that I don't like... like Tony Taka.

I want to see more of Soejima's art outside of Persona.

Tony Taka is like a professional pervert.

The last Persona Suplex In Ballertown Arena character revealed!

artworks-000058012739-lh2izr-crop.jpg

I like the title and the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom