• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

Cool. I'll look into it sometime soon then.

I'm doing the first P4 one first. If I ever get it finished (Which realistically, would be like, at best, half a year away), then I'll look into these two.

But like I say, that would be miles off.

That's the most boring of the P4 ones tho.

*yawn*

Sophia

All the drama CDs (with exception of Daylight and Moonlight) for P3 and P4 are pretty much sidestories. For example, A Certain Day of Summer contains the story where they show Aigis around Port Island (as well as the infamous Commu Break), and the P4 Volume 3 Drama CD deals with the Yasogami High School Sports Festival.

Persona 4 Volume 1 is by far the most boring drama CD. It revolves around Teddie trying to sell a TV to everyone for Junes. >_>;

Daylight and Moonlight are special in that they have a two part story that eventually leads into The Answer and Persona 4 Arena.

Dantis

I just sketched this up. No reason. Just 'cos it's been a short while since I've drawn anything.

EDIT: Made some changes, and I'm done with the sketch now. Really happy with how it's come out.

4e3.png

All the drama CDs (with exception of Daylight and Moonlight) for P3 and P4 are pretty much sidestories. For example, A Certain Day of Summer contains the story where they show Aigis around Port Island (as well as the infamous Commu Break), and the P4 Volume 3 Drama CD deals with the Yasogami High School Sports Festival.

Persona 4 Volume 1 is by far the most boring drama CD. It revolves around Teddie trying to sell a TV to everyone for Junes. >_>;

Daylight and Moonlight are special in that they have a two part story that eventually leads into The Answer and Persona 4 Arena.

*shrug*

I found it amusing. It's pretty funny, and it has some interesting things like Kanji telling everyone that he taught Narukami to sew, and Naoto starting to dress like a girl. I don't really have any interest in the P3 ones I don't think. Over the years I've grown much more attached to the P4 cast.

Sophia

*shrug*

I found it amusing. It's pretty funny, and it has some interesting things like Kanji telling everyone that he taught Narukami to sew, and Naoto starting to dress like a girl. I don't really have any interest in the P3 ones I don't think. Over the years I've grown much more attached to the P4 cast.

I always liked the writing of the third one. The sports festival results in a lot of hilarious hijinks, and Nanako is adorable throughout it.

(That said, Kanji musing over Teddie's bad handwriting of various kanji was pretty funny....)

Levito

Banned

Looks very promising thus far, Awesome work mang!

Hey so the Sam Riegel podcast is going to happen the 12th, so far only Scrafty has stepped up to the plate, got another slot open yet if anyone wants on! :D

cj_iwakura

Hey so the Sam Riegel podcast is going to happen the 12th, so far only Scrafty has stepped up to the plate, got another slot open yet if anyone wants on! :D

Ooh me. I may be deluging him with fandom questions though. :p

Dantis

I always liked the writing of the third one. The sports festival results in a lot of hilarious hijinks, and Nanako is adorable throughout it.

(That said, Kanji musing over Teddie's bad handwriting of various kanji was pretty funny....)

Like I say, first one first. If it turns out well, I'll look into other ones.

Thanks!

Can't wait to hear the Sam Reigel episode. He's a really cool guy.

cj_iwakura

Almost got through Vanquish Challenge 6. Yeesh.

As I understand it barely 10% of the people who've owned the game got this trophy.

Guys, the Persona 4 Complete Works is at an Indigo near me, but it's $60 and they only have one copy.

What's more important: food or Persona? :S

Dantis

Guys, the Persona 4 Complete Works is at an Indigo near me, but it's $60 and they only have one copy.

That's really overpriced. My copy was like £20 from Amazon. Food!

It's really awesome! You're exceptional at drawing female characters.

Thanks! :D

I've noticed that the female characters often look better too, haha.

Really looking forward to starting on the comic now. It's be an exciting project for me.

Meia

Hasn't it disappeared off of Amazon now? As in, it's suddenly become rare for some inexplicable reason? Probably still say food.

So, VLR,
everyone just killed themselves with a scalpel. Charming game.

cjkeats

It's less than half that on the website. What you do is order it online, get it shipped to the store for the free shipping, and voila!
Chapters/Indigo have such ridiculous differences in their online pricing vs store pricing. Every time I go there I end up finding stuff I want, then sitting down and ordering it on my phone right there in store for much cheaper from their own website.

That's how I got my 2 Persona books, Soejima works and Hyrule Histora

It's less than half that on the website. What you do is order it online, get it shipped to the store for the free shipping, and voila!
Chapters/Indigo have such ridiculous differences in their online pricing vs store pricing. Every time I go there I end up finding stuff I want, then sitting down and ordering it on my phone right there in store for much cheaper from their own website.

That's how I got my 2 Persona books, Soejima works and Hyrule Histora

Good idea! I think I'll also buy the Pacific Rim artbook while I'm at it.

I will be lucky if I could go more than 4 hours without food or feeling hungry.

...and I'm skinny as hell too.

That's what Taco Bell's for. You can buy infinite food with a $20 gift card.

If you don't mind the intestinal distress and your cholesteral levels skyrocketing of course.

.... someone stop me before I disable my combat limiters and show Inorigo how wrong he is about Chicken by force feeding it to him. >:|

The thing about chicken is that it's okay by itself, but so much better when combined with just about any other food.

Case in point: chicken noodle soup is best soup. Chicken spring roll is best springroll. Caeser chicken salad is best salad. I could go on.

If I am going to eat tacos, I'll make em myself or go to a real Mexican restaurant.

Saves me from the whole intestinal problems and Cholesterol.

Who goes to Taco Bell to eat tacos? I go to gorge myself on pulled pork wraps and Crunchwrap Supremes, then feel sick and regret eating there, and then find myself back in the restauraunt a month later. It's a vicious cycle.

Soft tacos with Mexican rice, seasoned beef, salsa, Romaine lettuce and cheese are my favourite. There's this killer Mexican restauraunt in Ottawa called Ahora that makes them amazingly well.

cjkeats

Boston Pizza had shrimp tacos for a while there last summer and they were divine. But then they stopped and I was bummmmmmmed.

We have no mexican restaurants here, the only one closed down before I could get to it and there was a Taco Bell in the theatre that vanished before I moved there.

Meia

A pizza joint where the pizza is the worst thing there doesn't deserve to be a pizza joint. Then again, it's not New york pizza so I shouldn't expect any better :p

It's something that I take for granted, coming from NY. Pizza is AMAZING. Got it at a friend's in RI over the summer, blah.

Know of no good mexican places save for taco bell, which isn't good. :(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
A pizza joint where the pizza is the worst thing there doesn't deserve to be a pizza joint. Then again, it's not New york pizza so I shouldn't expect any better :p

This is the case with most chain pizza joints and coming from Philly, our mom & pops are superior to them.

cjkeats

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is everything wrong with anime in a neat little package. I agree with cj, the humor is disgusting. :p

Prudes, the lot of you. :p

EDIT: I'd hardly say it's "everything wrong with anime" because it's barely recognizable as "anime", which I would bet was part of the idea when they made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom