• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

This thread doesn't have enough Persona humour.

2eFlCRB.jpg

uLMDm1M.jpg

Believe me, we've posted tons of hilarious Persona related comics/images. Here's my all-time favorite.

Welcome to PersonaGAF btw.

Levito

Banned
Honestly didn't know pineapple pizza was a controversial topic till I started posting here. I'd only heard of little kids not liking it previously!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Honestly didn't know pineapple pizza was a controversial topic till I started posting here. I'd only heard of little kids not liking it previously!

I only have the most refined of taste and that taste says that pineapple does not belong on Pizza.

I guess you'd have to be a dago to understand.

So when are we petitioning the mods to change our name to PineappleWarGAF and getting moved to OT Communities?

I'd rather this place be called WaifuWarGAF before we sink to the hell that is pineappleGAF :p

that does not mean start any wars though, pls

It's just that one of them is slightly not as bad as the other. Slightly

Sophia

I always wondered what the hell happened to Kanji's tattoo while he was swimming and during the cross-dressing pageant.

Maybe it's a fake one...? He's not of age, after all.

Gazoinks

I always wondered what the hell happened to Kanji's tattoo while he was swimming and during the cross-dressing pageant.

Maybe it's a fake one...? He's not of age, after all.

I never even noticed Kanji had a tattoo. What's legal tattooing age in Japan, anyway? He does kind of seem like the type to wear a fake tattoo.

cj_iwakura

That setting and style is more appropriate for a mainline or Devil Summoner title. Not Persona, which has never looked like that and never will. :p

Persona 2 was damn close. I think the team could make it happen.

It would be a nice breath of fresh air after two games of anime anime anime.
(I like P3 and P4, but let's not deny what it is.)

what is this?

The Silver Case, a Suda 51 trip.

Sophia

Persona 2 was damn close. I think the team could make it happen.

It would be a nice breath of fresh air after two games of anime anime anime.
(I like P3 and P4, but let's not deny what it is.)

I... uh... think you need your eyes checked? Not only does Persona 2 not look anything like that, but both halves of P2 were virtually the embodiment of 90s Seinen anime. :p

cj_iwakura

I... uh... think you need your eyes checked? Not only does Persona 2 not look anything like that, but both halves of P2 were virtually the embodiment of 90s Seinen anime. :p

Like I said, it had its moments. The Kuzunoha agency, the occult societies, stuff like that. A detective noir Persona would be pretty amazing.

Sophia

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing a Devil Summoner game go to that aesthetic or anything. Or just go back to the Soul Hackers style in general.

Like I said, it had its moments. The Kuzunoha agency, the occult societies, stuff like that. A detective noir Persona would be pretty amazing.

It'd be more fitting of an original title or the Devil Summoner games, which the Kuzunoha agency was a shout out from, as you know. :p

cj_iwakura

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing a Devil Summoner game go to that aesthetic or anything. Or just go back to the Soul Hackers style in general.

It'd be more fitting of an original title or the Devil Summoner games, which the Kuzunoha agency was a shout out from, as you know. :p

Just saying, I don't see a shift in tone like that for Persona as being a bad thing at all. Heck, the P5 fan project had a similar motif in mind.

And Devil Summoner going back to that would be nice too, that was always its thing. But Raidou was a good change as well.

cj_iwakura

I still need to get around to playing the Raidou games. They're among the only MegaTen games I haven't played.

Raidou 1's story is really, really good. In some ways it tops Soul Hackers, but SH is overall a better game, and has better atmosphere.

I just want the next one to take it self more seriously, I felt like P4 was way too goofy.

Just saying, I don't see a shift in tone like that for Persona as being a bad thing at all. Heck, the P5 fan project had a similar motif in mind.

The tone of the p5 fan made project was amazing, I'd love to see the next one like that. After the success of P4, I don't see that happening AT ALL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom