• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

This thread's been killin' it lately. Maybe it's the increased hype due to actual inklings of persona stuff in the near future.

All the stars are aligned.

MztB2wO.jpg

sasliquid

So I come back after a few days and some sort of turnips has predicted something may happen soon maybe?

Maybe P5 announcement this Tuesday, game comes out on 24th

all aboard the hype/disspointment train

FluxWaveZ

So I come back after a few days and some sort of turnips has predicted something may happen soon maybe?

Maybe P5 announcement this Tuesday, game comes out on 24th

all aboard the hype/disspointment train

Do you know when the last time someone claiming insider information, jokingly or otherwise, regarding the Persona series has ever been fruitful in the past? I'm inclined to answer "never."

Heck, the week that P4A2 was revealed even had a distinct lack of the typical "next Tuesday" comments in here the week before it happened.

Lunar15

Do you know when the last time someone claiming insider information, jokingly or otherwise, regarding the Persona series has ever been fruitful in the past? I'm inclined to answer "never."

Heck, the week that P4A2 was revealed even had a distinct lack of the typical "next Tuesday" comments in here the week before it happened.

It's true. Scientifically proven that the less "tuesday" posts we make, the more actual persona news we get.

Sophia

You actually played that? Or is it the best just 'cos duh, Aigis :p.

I'm guessing all this mobile stuff is Japan only.

Nah. From what I hear it's an okayish Ys clone with some neat ideas but awful music. It also contradicts Persona 3 and Persona 4 Arena pretty badly (like taking place somehow before Aigis was even activated....)

Gazoinks

Nah. From what I hear it's an okayish Ys clone with some neat ideas but awful music. It also contradicts Persona 3 and Persona 4 Arena pretty badly (like taking place somehow before Aigis was even activated....)

Aigis is a time traveler, confirmed for Persona 5: Mega Ultimax Persona Fight Battle Go Edition.

Welp, can't expect much from a mobile game. Though you reminded me I downloaded Oath in Felghana, I should try that out...

gawd fluxy, you're such a debbie downer

Trigger

TVTropes is such an odd addiction. I've already read/played/watched most of the media the entries I read are about, but I just can't stop.

Daimaou

I know nothing about TVTropes, and I'd like to keep it that way. Because this is starting to sound like 4chan.

I have no idea what the discussion forums are like, but the core of TVTropes is just a wiki-esque database of recurring themes in various media forms.

I've spent more than my share of time on there, too...

Lunar15

You mean the hack writer that wants "emotion" to be a feature of the next gen? He's a silly goober! :D

Man, too bad emotion isn't in any other games! Nope, none around here. Certainly no one in this thread could think of any, at least. None of us have ever played a game that resonated with our emotions. No sir.

After watching TBF play Indigo Prophecy, I can't take David Cage seriously anymore.

Oh, you watched that too? Yeah, David Cage seems to run out of meds near the end of each of his projects, and then can't buy more until the game sells six umptillion copies.

That explains why all of his games have loony endings and why he acts like such a weirdo in all of his prerelease interviews.

Who needs TVtropes when you have David Cage?

Required watching for anyone who--actually, just anyone.

If polygons is emotions, then how many emotions is people?

Trigger

Indigo Prophecy is a game that goes from cool and mysterious to the silliest plot in my gaming experience. I'll always love Cage for giving us that game.

kewlmyc

Oh, you watched that too? Yeah, David Cage seems to run out of meds near the end of each of his projects, and then can't buy more until the game sells six umptillion copies.

That explains why all of his games have loony endings and why he acts like such a weirdo in all of his prerelease interviews.

I lost it at "Lucas VS His Living Room."

cjkeats

Indigo Prophecy is a game that goes from cool and mysterious to the silliest plot in my gaming experience. I'll always love Cage for giving us that game.

I only played a bit of it then gave up. I was mildly interested in the plot, not sure why I dropped it. Then I lent it to a friend who showed me a late game part and I was so confused. It was like a different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom