• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

You are misinterpreting me. The only difference between Hard and Very Hard is that the "EXP and Money" ratio has been set to "Less than Normal", and the retry option has been disabled for both dungeons and battle.

It literally only makes the game more grinding. Although it's nice for doing low level runs.

My rebuttal:

tumblr_inline_mudqouyRh21qdyshm.gif

Soriku

For fear of sounding like a braggart, I think I may have the lowest level kill of Satan in DDS2. All the recordings show Level 99 teams killing him. I did it at 84/82/82. Is it worth recording(and surviving) that BS fight again to prove it?

I'm too lazy to prepare to kill Demifiend/Satan/Elizabeth.

Also, DARK SOULS 2 BETA! Who else is planning on playing it? The thread on gaming side has a universal code.

Squire

Banned

Also, DARK SOULS 2 BETA! Who else is planning on playing it? The thread on gaming side has a universal code.

Yeah , I just set it to download. I've been kicking myself for a while that I didn't get the first game for $10 on XBL a while back. I really don't think it's my thing, but I'll try it!

dkoy

I'm considering going on a media blackout of Dark Souls 2, so playing the beta is out of the question, not to mention I have a bunch of reports and exams in a few weeks so I'm too busy as well ;_; I want the experience to be a complete surprise but I've already know about some of the changes....

Conan-san

So I got my Vita last wednesday and I've cleared Yukiko's dungeon.

And I ground up to 16 and I now have a Jack Frost that has both Resist Fire and Dodge Fire (Though skill cards) and it's 5/20

I might need to stop this otherwise I'll cake walk though Kanji's dungeon.

Lemstar

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 02, 2013 (Order# 112-2346799-1809864):

Atlus "Persona 4: Official Design Works"
Estimated arrival date: October 29, 2013 - November 05, 2013

Musolf815

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 02, 2013 (Order# 112-2346799-1809864):

Atlus "Persona 4: Official Design Works"
Estimated arrival date: October 29, 2013 - November 05, 2013

Woo!! Congrats! It feels so nice to finally hold it, just be prepared to wait until the end of the delivery estimate for them to charge you, that's what happened with me.

Oxiderous

Neo Member
Hello, P-Gaf.

I got cleared for this account a few weeks ago and since there is a long wait to Nov 23/24,
and to appease my new masters ._.
I just thought about sharing this book I got from my trip to Japan. I don't know if this has been shared or not, but it stumps me that this book reveals stuff that my extensively-long
500 cumulative hours
playthroughs of P4G have not seen.
I have no clue that the motorbike figurines existed o_o

20131009_220043_zpsc4610922.jpg

I'll post more pics if ppl are interested.

I just finished P4G on the bus ride home today and I have a quick question. Minor spoilers I guess.
When does the epilogue take place? From dialogue it sounds like it's a few months since you left, the characters look too different for that small space of time.

FluxWaveZ

I just finished P4G on the bus ride home today and I have a quick question. Minor spoilers I guess.
When does the epilogue take place? From dialogue it sounds like it's a few months since you left, the characters look too different for that small space of time.

Approximately one year, though I suppose it would be more like 1 year and 2 months.

Not sure which dialogue you'd be referring to. If it's one piece of dialogue from Yosuke, then that's a reference to
Persona 4 Arena.

Approximately one year, though I suppose it would be more like 1 year and 2 months.

Not sure which dialogue you'd be referring to. If it's one piece of dialogue from Yosuke, then that's a reference to
Persona 4 Arena.

It's the Arena reference that made it seem like only a small time. Figured it was about a year

Cheers.

Lunar15

So last night I had a dream that I picked up NBA2K14 Executive Produced By Lebron James. The Lebron James Story Mode (this is real) was basically Persona, where the MC was Lebron James, the Heat was his investigation team/SEES, and all of his social links were players and coaches in the NBA.

I'm deeply troubled by the fact this is what I'm dreaming about. I think I need to take a break from GAF.

Dantis

Persona 4 Arena.

I have no idea why you think it's that long. All indications suggest something closer to six months.

Lemstar

So last night I had a dream that I picked up NBA2K14 Executive Produced By Lebron James. The Lebron James Story Mode (this is real) was basically Persona, where the MC was Lebron James, the Heat was his investigation team/SEES, and all of his social links were players and coaches in the NBA.
Well, there -are- a lot of pictures of him wearing glasses.

kewlmyc

Persona 4 Arena.

I thought it was the following summer. Why would Yosuke be referencing the prior year's golden week?

Meia

Not sure it was ever mentioned definitively in terms of time.

Of course, this problem is made worse considering the second arena game is like a few days after that. That was ONE HELL of a Golden Week!

FluxWaveZ

I have no idea why you think it's that long. All indications suggest something closer to six months.

What are the indicators? For some reason I thought the epilogue took place during the second Golden Week following the events of Persona 4.

I thought it was the following summer. Why would Yosuke be referencing the prior year's golden week?

Summer vacation sounds right.

Not sure it was ever mentioned definitively in terms of time.

Of course, this problem is made worse considering the second arena game is like a few days after that. That was ONE HELL of a Golden Week!

Do we actually not have a certain date for when the epilogue takes place? I should watch a Youtube clip of it or something to try and remember.

It makes sense, at least, that the events of P4A would only last a day and, depending on what happens in P4A2, fitting all of that during a single week would be feasible, but yeah, it's a pretty crazy week.

Necrovex

Finished Beyond, and I hope that David Cage realizes that he is a bad writer. We deserve a new lead writer for Quantum Dream! Cage can still direct the production; I appreciate his ambitions at the very least.

Though, I'll admit that I adore Jodie.

kewlmyc

Sigh, and who is Turnip-kun exactly? Why would he know this info? Are we gonna just start blindly trusting every person who says they "know something", even if they are friends or frequent PersonaGAF posters.

If he's been right in the past or works for Atlus, then sure. I'll shut my mouth. However, blindly believing every single person for no reason is starting to get super annoying.

Dantis

Sigh, and who is Turnip-kun exactly? Why would he know this info? Are we gonna just start blindly trusting every person who says they "know something", even if they are friends or frequent PersonaGAF posters.

If he's been right in the past or works for Atlus, then sure. I'll shut my mouth. However, blindly believing every single person for no reason is starting to get super annoying.

He's been right before.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Turnip knows about the same amount of information as you and I.

He's been right before.

When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom