• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

Gonna go after a recording of my DDS2 world record. :D I'd stream it, but you'd probably just see me screw up a lot before Satan goes down. Shame it won't be as white knuckle as when I pulled it off the first time.

kewlmyc

Slightly random, but I wonder how much Aigis weighs. She's made of metal, around 5 feet tall, and is full of ammunition. How the hell did no one at school notice she's a robot?

cjkeats

Slightly random, but I wonder how much Aigis weighs. She's made of metal, around 5 feet tall, and is full of ammunition. How the hell did no one at school notice she's a robot?

Gloves and headphones she needed to wear all the time. And a weird turtle neck thing.

Jintor

In my imagination they all noticed but they're just too polite to say anything.

Or alternatively everyone knows but no-one really thinks it's important.

"So you're a robot, huh?"
"I am a Mark V Anti-shadow suppression-"
"Cool. Wanna go get some lunch?"
"Yes."

Kazzy

In this case, the NPC dialogue wins out again. I remember a lot of those optional conversations do reveal that there is a number of students who do know something is not quite right with Aigis, but they can't quite place it.

I really do love walking around that school.

Dantis

"Yes."

Maybe it's a commentary on sexism amongst young people. Because she's attractive, nobody cares that there's clearly something off about her.

"So you're a robot, huh? That's harsh. Can I buy you a drink?"

kewlmyc

Gloves and headphones she needed to wear all the time. And a weird turtle neck thing.

Doesn't explain the lack of feet and the fact that the ground shakes every time she takes a step :p.

In this case, the NPC dialogue wins out again. I remember a lot of those optional conversations do reveal that there is a number of students who do know something is not quite right with Aigis, but they can't quite place it.

"I gave her a slap on the back and ended up breaking my hand in 6 places. I wonder what's up?"

The chairs at Gekkou high are very high quality

"Yes."

Maybe it's a commentary on sexism amongst young people. Because she's attractive, nobody cares that there's clearly something off about her.

"So you're a robot, huh? That's harsh. Can I buy you a drink?"

Doesn't explain the lack of feet and the fact that the ground shakes every time she takes a step :p.

"I gave her a slap on the back and ended up breaking my hand in 6 places. I wonder what's up?"

I imagine there's a metal grinding sound too when she moves. Maybe you can hear the sound of a hard disk spinning in there if it's really quiet

Maybe everyone else at school are robots too?

Only if Shyamalan directs the second movie.

It's anime
and one of the dumber aspects that Persona 3 brought to the series.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
No0TRdR.jpg

cjkeats

Video games are special because they can cover the dumb things from every genre/medium/imagination you can think of.

It's what I love about them. They are the dumbest thing ever.

kewlmyc

well i was being sarcastic
about the anime comment, the robots are some of the dumber parts p3 brought into the series.

I would have preferred cyborgs over toasters, but I can slightly agree with this. But then again, the game revolved around shooting yourself in the head to summon demons to fight in a giant tower that sprouted from your school at midnight, but not really midnight because there's an extra hour in the day where everyone turns in coffins. The game was silly to begin with. Robots girls aren't that completely out of place.

Lunar15

Persona Community thread is basically one big 1960's sitcom where the main characters always hatch some big, harebrained scheme to find out about the next Persona, but something always foils them in the end.

Complete with laugh track.

kewlmyc

Persona Community thread is basically one big 1960's sitcom where the main characters always hatch some big, harebrained scheme to find out about the next Persona, but something always foils them in the end.

Complete with laugh track.

Who's the character with the annoying catchphrase?

I'd say about 100kg (~220 lbs). For "reference" KOS-MOS is 172cm (~5'8") and weighs 92kg (~202 lbs), even though the comparison isn't much accurate since Xenosaga is SciFi so new materials, much more advanced tech and such.
She's probably made of carbon instead of metal for the most part, and I don't think she carries around much ammo when going to school.

How the hell did no one at school notice? A case of the Sailor Moon syndrome I'd say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom