• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

Aaahh! Spoiler tags don't work when replying! XD
I didn't read anything though :)
Is it safe to read for me? As long as it isn't a story spoiler I don't mind.

So this one has a high encounter rate too? Damn :(

Ehh I don't think it's a big spoiler and I don't name any names, but you can never be too careful.
Here's a super good spoiler free guide that is incredibly useful.

The encounter rate is pretty bad, but you can auto pretty much all the battles and roll with the original personas almost the whole game.

Ehh I don't think it's a big spoiler and I don't name any names, but you can never be too careful.
Here's a super good spoiler free guide that is incredibly useful.

The encounter rate is pretty bad, but you can auto pretty much all the battles and roll with the original personas almost the whole game.

Well, I almost managed to finish the game with the starting personas in the first one, I shouldn't have many problems in this.
Almost done with Corpse Party, I'll finish it either tonight or tomorrow during laundry.

According to schedule I should finish this by early November then VVVVVV and finally Eternal Punishment.

cjkeats

P3 movie site seems to have been updated.
pwFPKZq.jpg

New trailer too.
They use weapons in this one!

Youtube link!

Dantis

The new music is excellent.

The animation and art looks excellent.

The lack of Soejima promotional art is very disappointing.

Daimaou

Based on what's shown in this trailer, they might stop short of where I thought they would end this movie. I figured they'd cover up until Lovers and Hierophant, but they only show up to Empress and Emperor.

kewlmyc

Based on what's shown in this trailer, they might stop short of where I thought they would end this movie. I figured they'd cover up until Lovers and Hierophant, but they only show up to Empress and Emperor.

Seems like a odd place to end it at. They might skip some months or do some montages in the next movie then.

Meia

I thought it was known it was covering purely til Fuuka's joining?

At any rate, I can see them starting movie two with the Lovers shadow, not exactly much happens between the two iirc.

Something I didn't even think about it how cinematic they're going to have to make the boss shadows too. Damn this is going to be good. :D

Daimaou

I thought it was known it was covering purely til Fuuka's joining?

At any rate, I can see them starting movie two with the Lovers shadow, not exactly much happens between the two iirc.

We knew it would stop before Aigis was introduced, but after Fuuka was, at least based on who was included in the character profile pages.

Sophia

Seems like a odd place to end it at. They might skip some months or do some montages in the next movie then.

Who knows. They might be saving stuff for the final movie. It'd be odd if they're gonna end it at Fuuka yet just showed virtually everything from her arc.

Director change seems show result.

Yup. Amazing what having a competent director does. :p

Dantis

Someone needs to post the Mianto is a douchebag comic.

THAT COMIC ISN'T EVEN TRUE.

Also, look what I drew:

It's a little rough, but I still think it came out okay. I can never be bothered to do proper lineart any more. It's so time consuming. Sketches like this are much easier.

On a completely unrelated note: 2013 is the first time in years that there hasn't been a new Meguro soundtrack. Let's all feel bad about that.

Levito

Banned
Dantis why is that animu girl holding a phallic symbol?

Just kidding, Looks mighty impressive as always, sir!

Hey talking to Margaret tonight, that should be fun.

Dantis

Isn't a trailer what everyone is waiting for?

Not that trailer, no.

really cool but dantis pls draw characters you like for once ;)

I drew Naoto yesterday, but this is the more interesting picture.

I'd like to have drawn all of the Halloween outfits except for Yosuke's before Halloween. I have nothing against Yosuke's outfit (Though I don't like it), but a drawing would be way too easily mistaken for furry art. And that's just a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Sophia

then perhaps you'll be pleasantly surprised by something that's happening in
__
days...♥

With trolls like Turnip, who needs friends? >_>

Persona 5 should be a game all about trolling. Your Personae become more powerful the better of a jerk you are to each other!

Tamanon

Banned
With trolls like Turnip, who needs friends? >_>

Persona 5 should be a game all about trolling. Your Personae become more powerful the better of a jerk you are to each other!

And at the beginning of the game, every time you summon a Persona, out comes Psyduck instead.

PK Gaming

Ok, that P3 trailer has me super excited for the movie. 11/23 just can't come quick enough :(

@Dantis: Very nice, I think your face drawing skills have improved. You just happened to pick my favorite Yukiko alt too, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom