• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

Yeah the environments are alright in SMT IV but I can't stand the character models, they just don't look good to me all(I think it's the art). I definitely think that Nocturne looks better in motion on my CRT though.

Nocturne's art style carries it extremely well. Perhaps more so than any other Atlus game on the PS2. It's understandable how you could think Nocturne could look better, even though its objectively worse in the areas that can be compared.

Levito

Banned
David Cage will personally lick your copy of Persona 5 before the cashier hands it to you.

Your hands will briefly touch, you meet his gaze with your own, and softly whisper: "Cagey baby"

kewlmyc

Sophia: I've been waiting for this!
NOo5I7w.jpg
Stupid, sexy Akihiko.

David Cage will personally lick your copy of Persona 5 before the cashier hands it to you.

Your hands will briefly touch, you meet his gaze with your own, and softly whisper: "Cagey baby"

You seem awfully obsessed with David Cage, Levito. Man crush? He does have pretty nice emotions.

Levito

Banned
Huh? Davi-- Wha?

Wait, now I've got it--In an effort to compete with Blizzard's HearthStone. Atlus releases Persona 5, but it's a card game. You play as Igor endlessly (card) battling against the other Velvet Room inhabitants(other players). That's it.

Persona 5 is a stage play staring David Cage, Vin Diesel, Ice T, Lady Gaga, Michael Cera, Jack Black, and Ellen Page. Willem Dafoe guest staring as Igor.

Persona 5 is a stage play staring David Cage, Vin Diesel, Ice T, Lady Gaga, Michael Cera, Jack Black, and Ellen Page. Willem Dafoe guest staring as Igor.

I am entirely okay with this, if only because being in the same room as Michael Cera will convince people that we're not the same person.

I'm not even kidding; that's seriously a comment that I get a lot.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I am entirely okay with this, if only because being in the same room as Michael Cera will convince people that we're not the same person.

I'm not even kidding; that's seriously a comment that I get a lot.

It's OK, I've had a couple people tell me I looked like McLovin.

EMT0

Banned
I'm not the only person that read that as Kawaii, thank god lol

I look like nobody special in particular, too much mixed blood. I like to think that my looks are pretty distinct, though.

Sophia

Hey, thanks! I'll see if Shin can do it.

Skimming through it real fast, there does appear to be a lot of talk about upcoming installments. In regards to P5 there isn't really anything tho, outside of an apology over the lack of info regarding the upcoming announcement in November. Also the usual "Please be excited! " for what's coming up.

Shin can probably actually translate it, unlike me and my piercing it together using Rikachan and Google Translate. >.<;

Squire

Banned
Skimming through it real fast, there does appear to be a lot of talk about upcoming installments. In regards to P5 there isn't really anything tho, outside of an apology over the upcoming announcement in November.

Shin can probably actually translate it, unlike me and my piercing it together using Rikachan and Google Translate. >.<;

Apology? Come again?

Sophia

Apology? Come again?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. He was apologizing for not being able to talk really about it. He notes the high expectations placed on him and his team however.

There's some talk about the P3 Movie, the P4A sequel, and the live action play as well too.

Squire

Banned
Sorry, I wasn't clear. He was apologizing for not being able to talk really about it. He notes the high expectations placed on him and his team however.

There's some talk about the P3 Movie, the P4A sequel, and the live action play as well too.

Oooooooooh. That's what I figured.

It's so very obviously P5.

For anyone that can translate, Sony just posted an interview with Katsura

http://commu.jp.playstation.com/blog/details/20131025_psa_p4g.html

It's for Persona 4 Golden winning PS Award (handed out based on sales of games). But they usually ask them about their plans for the future in these interviews.

Checking it now, don't see any megatons at a glance :p
I don't use Google translate anymore by the way, all the failings and horrors are straight from my brain and a normal proper Japanese dictionary :)

Sophia

There's some interesting talk about Catherine and Gravity Rush in there too. Apparently he's acquaintances with Keiichiro Toyama (director of Gravity Rush)?

I don't use Google translate anymore by the way, all the failings and horrors are straight from my brain and a normal proper Japanese dictionary :)

Ha, I rely on Rikachan and Google Translate because I don't have my dictionary on hand. I imagine it's lost somewhere with my beginner's book after I gave up. >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom