• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
This was before that. I matched cj_iwakura's Fate/Stay Night themed avatar for a week. Just for fun. I started getting PMs and messages in chat about how nobody could find my posts and one person jokingly (or not...) saying
The Fall was coming
, so yeah... >_>;

The avatar bet hardly lasted a day, I'm surprised more people remember that.

I only remember that bet because it was that terrible art of Napaea from SMT IV. :p

Sophia

It's a P, haha!

Yup. Wish this logo was used.

idFaWKA.png

Marche90

Welp. Downloading Fatal Frame, as per recommendation. Just waiting for it to be downloaded

Also, that "P" does not look like one. Looks more like a moustache :lol

Dantis

Welp. Downloading Fatal Frame, as per recommendation. Just waiting for it to be downloaded

Also, that "P" does not look like one. Looks more like a moustache :lol

Yessssss. Did you just get the first one? The second and third are much better in my opinion.

Yessssss. Did you just get the first one? The second and third are much better in my opinion.

The second one is brilliant and my personal favourite. I've never played Project Zero 4 though, the Wii one, is that any good?

EDIT*

LOL, looks like the game isn't out in Europe? Which would explain why I've not played it.. and on that note, 2 is also out for the Wii? Is it different in anyway?

Dantis

The second one is brilliant and my personal favourite. I've never played Project Zero 4 though, the Wii one, is that any good?

Yup. Very good. Less scary and more mystical though. It's all about this weird dance ritual that they perform on a full moon.

Great trailer too.

EDIT*

LOL, looks like the game isn't out in Europe? Which would explain why I've not played it.. and on that note, 2 is also out for the Wii? Is it different in anyway?

There's a translation patch out for 4. PZ2 for Wii is a full remake. Probably the best looking game on the system, visually.

EDIT*

The 4th one is my personal favorite, it takes a while to get used to the controls but in story, characters, atmosphere, design and music it's amazing.

Well worth the trouble of tinkering to get the fantranslation to work and the difficulty in obtaining a JP copy, not an easy task.

Marche90

The original. I have access to the second one on Wii, but I have never got to play it. I'll do so after I finish this one.

Also, man, controls are weird on the first one.

Meia

The original. I have access to the second one on Wii, but I have never got to play it. I'll do so after I finish this one.

Also, man, controls are weird on the first one.

Yeah, I'm used to tank controls from that era, but tank controls that you go forward by pressing a button instead of up was a new one for me. :p

Necrovex

What game is everyone playing on Halloween? I am finally going to play Saya no Uta.

Also how is Fatal Frame IV on the PC (Dolphin)?

What game is everyone playing on Halloween? I am finally going to play Saya no Uta.

I'm still training Demona, my new shiny Gliscor, so a lot of Pokémon Y.

I'll also perform my annual Halloween tradition of playing SCP Containment Breach with my friends (with a little bit of Outlast thrown in the mix this year) and watching John Carpenter's The Thing.

Levito

Banned

I played about 25 hours worth of Resident Evil games over the weekend, it was part of a 55 hour charity streaming event. We raised $1210 for Child's Play, it was loads of fun.

As for now, probably just more Halloween content in Guild Wars 2.

kewlmyc

Lol, have fun with that. It's not scary, just disturbing and creepy. It's a good read though.

I'll still be trying to finish Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies.

Moonlight

Banned

Thinking of finally playing through Corpse Party: Book of Shadows or replaying Silent Hill 3 or something.

Or I might just queue up some random flicks on Netflix and pretend not to be home.

kewlmyc

Thinking of finally playing through Corpse Party: Book of Shadows or replaying Silent Hill 3 or something.

Or I might just queue up some random flicks on Netflix and pretend not to be home.

How dare you not give kids candy on Halloween?

I'm doing the same tonight (my neighborhood does it one day early to keep the scallywags out) and tomorrow.

Necrovex

Those poor children.....

This is the punishment for bothering me on Halloween. :p

You should set up a giant screen in your yard so you can display it for the whole neighborhood.

Time to create the spookiest place in the state. I hope Gaf is ready for another Florida news story!

Is it really as disappointing as people claim?

I've heard more praises than criticism for Origins.

Edit: I am more concerned about scarring my father and mother more than anything else. There is a possibility they may stumble into the computer room, which is an open space without any doors!

Sophia

How dare you not give kids candy on Halloween?

I'm doing the same tonight (my neighborhood does it one day early to keep the scallywags out) and tomorrow.

I don't give kids candy on Halloween.

I live out in the countryside, and although I do have candy to spare, it is extremely unlikely anyone would show up at the door. :p

It's good to see Persona clips back on YouTube :)

What do you guys think the thinking is behind using English for the vocal tracks in the series?

I imagine most are probably just reuploaded ones and that one slipped under the troll's radar. The other ones the copyright troll took down are still gone.

Trigger

Is it really as disappointing as people claim?

I'm doing a lot of the side content on top of the main missions so things feel repetitive, but it's fairly solid. I like the writing so far and most of the levels have been pretty cool. The series definitely needs a shake up with the fourth game.

Oh and I've had shitty luck with bugs and glitches.

Necrovex

I want Persona 5 to have the grim tone and atmosphere as 999. I want this so much after listening to 999's 'Chill and Rigor.' This has such a perfect creepy feeling to it. Time to set up the 5.1 and play it at my house all of tomorrow night!

kewlmyc

Edit: I am more concerned about scarring my father and mother more than anything else. There is a possibility they may stumble into the computer room, which is an open space without any doors!

For the love of god, don't play Saya no Uta with the risk of others walking in. I couldn't imagine explaining to others what's happening during some of the more fucked up scenes.

I want Persona 5 to have the grim tone and atmosphere as 999. I want this so much after listening to 999's 'Chill and Rigor.' This has such a perfect creepy feeling to it. Time to set up the 5.1 and play it at my house all of tomorrow night!

A Persona game with 999's setting would be pretty interesting. Dark as hell, but super interesting. Atlus wouldn't go for it though, a modern Persona game where half the cast can be killed off. I guess DanganRonpa will have to suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom