• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

At 13 minutes and 31 seconds in this trailer there's a shot that I don't reconize. It shows the protagonist/Junpei/Akihiko fighting in an area that doesn't resemble anything from the final game. Anyone got an clues as to what it might be? Trying to make sure my memory isn't failing me.

Maybe it's only the MC doing a Fusion Spell?

cjkeats

Persona 2 IS question:
I just watched the concert hall blow up. I'm using a spoiler free guide and it says:
"Your next destination is Double Slash at Aoba Way. After the scene, head to Hirasaka. The correct building is Smile Hirasaka. Going to the Sakanoue Building will cause Smile Hirasaka to explode, and you'll skip to the next dungeon.
As a side note, there seems to be no gameplay penalty for skipping these dungeons besides not being able to run around in them. By all means, try it out."
Is there anything in this skippable dungeon worth my time? Or should I just skip it and roll on with the story?

Persona 2 IS question:
I just watched the concert hall blow up. I'm using a spoiler free guide and it says:
"Your next destination is Double Slash at Aoba Way. After the scene, head to Hirasaka. The correct building is Smile Hirasaka. Going to the Sakanoue Building will cause Smile Hirasaka to explode, and you'll skip to the next dungeon.
As a side note, there seems to be no gameplay penalty for skipping these dungeons besides not being able to run around in them. By all means, try it out."
Is there anything in this skippable dungeon worth my time? Or should I just skip it and roll on with the story?

skip it

Omikaru

Since Levito kindly relieved me of my avatar shackle 23 days earlier than planned, I'm going to rock Shadow Chie for a bit. See how I get on with it.

On topic: I'd watch the LP, Scrafty.

PK Gaming

Persona 2 IS question:

It's a cool dungeon, don't skip it. Also

The entire sequence is referenced in EP

Sophia

I was planning to go the whole hog, but Levito pretty much told me to change it in the IRC. I have at least a hundred (okay, about ten) witnesses to this!

<<Levito>> by the way Omi you might as well change your icon back, you've suffered enough :p
<<Omi>> I was planning on holding off until August 1st
<<Omi>> as you said
<<Omi>> but if you say so...
<<Levito>> I don't rally care
<<Levito>> w/e

So how would you guys feel if, theoretically, PK and I did a P3 FES Let's Play?

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Trigger

I'm American, and I always thought Labby's accent was Brooklyn too. Maybe it's because I'm a southerner. You yankees all sound the same to me.

Trigger

I'm thinking that we're going back to the city for P5, but the locations will be more memorable than the likes of Club Escapade or that one ramen joint.

Omikaru

Back to the city. The countryside in P4 was really cool, but I think doing that again would reek of them trying to recapture the P4 magic.

FluxWaveZ

A city, but perhaps with a larger scale than how Port Island felt. I want skyscrapers and lots of people walking in the streets. Perhaps with a more active nightlife.

Tamanon

Banned
I am so hoping P5 handles the concept of different personas for people by using an internet/cellphone motif. It seems so perfect for the underlying themes!

Squire

Banned
I am so hoping P5 handles the concept of different personas for people by using an internet/cellphone motif. It seems so perfect for the underlying themes!

That's the thing: It sounds a little too perfect and topical for them not to do it. I think that's what would surprise people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom