• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Imagine was P5

house_79b8fb10fab13464578ff020e9af8b85.jpg

Squire

Banned
What if that other poster was on to something and it's another dualogy?

What if that's the twist and the actual platforms are totally predictable?

Sophia

What if that other poster was on to something and it's another dualogy?

What if that's the twist and the actual platforms are totally predictable?

PS3 for one half of the story. Vita for the other half.
Updated re-release with both halves for the PS4 in a year's time!

Trigger

The rerelease won't come until after the manga adaptation, anime adaptation, four part movie, fighting game spinoffs, and kart racer.

Become the Teddie Grand Prix champion!

Collect tarot cards to summon personae for speed boosts and power-ups!

All your favorites are here!

Beary unfortunate about those travelbears from Mikage and Sumaru, they had a grizzly fate, in that they missed their planes and trains! So they couldn't be here to bear witness to this beary awesome race. Bear.

Sophia

Said before, but I really don't think they put P4G on Vita for nothing. If they wanted to JP ship to 3DS, why not start there?

Well, we know from interviews that P4G was originally for the PSP, but they put it on the Vita so they didn't have to compromise on content. They've already built up considerable goodwill with PSP and Vita owners, so there's no point in moving it. Hence why I think PS3/Vita is totally plausible

Squire

Banned
Well, we know from interviews that P4G was originally for the PSP, but they put it on the Vita so they didn't have to compromise on content. They've already built up considerable goodwill with PSP and Vita owners, so there's no point in moving it. Hence why I think PS3/Vita is totally plausible

Yeah, at this point I think the twist isn't in the hardware the game is on. That's why the mods are saying the way hints are being interpreted is interesting.

Atlus was in loooooooooove with Lisa around that time period, weren't they?

Yeah, at this point I think the twist isn't in the hardware the game is on. That's why the mods are saying the way hints are being interpreted is interesting.

Yeah. Vita connectivity was talked a bit by Sony this year alot...

I'm still putting my guess in PS3/PS4 mingle-gen, though. D/L, tapping two consoles, covering their bases, etc.

Goby

Banned
No, P3's is 17:25 and P4's is 17:10. I doubt there's anything significant to it.

I kind of hope they do something for them, but I doubt it'll happen.

Edit: Here are the two trailers in question, just in case people are curious

Persona 3
Persona 4

Man Persona 3 is so much better than 4.

Too bad 4 is likely to ruin Persona more.

Persona 5 is probably gonna have another Teddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom