• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excluse off-screen footage of P5's Velvet Room

tumblr_mqo9nhXPrj1r9fp8lo2_400.gif

Digging Igor's redesign.

Dantis

No vampires please.

He did them for all the P3 and P4 characters, keep in mind.

No, if anything this will probably be closest to Catherine and furthest away from Kaneko's style.

Very possible. Apparently he likes to use brushes for shading more than the flat shading style he does in most of his Persona stuff.

what's a kaneko-style render

I'm referring to the airbrush images he did for P3 and P4.

Levito

Banned
By the way--Yuri Podcast thing is going to happen soon. Just figuring out a date/time.

Lemme know if you're interested.

Levito

Banned
Will his wife be joining him? Not trying to sound creepy, but she does voice my favorite character.

Has not been mentioned--I don't think so. They're both crazy busy, this'll be a short cast. Grateful all the same though cause he's got 3049304973 things going on right now.

Sophia

That's nearly 2500 posts in the space of 20 days. Even I can't talk that much.

It's not impossible, especially if me, Buddha, and Dantis get going on a huge conversation regarding the series and its story.

Problem is, I think we've exhausted most topics in the previous threads, so until new info comes out we'd be just going over details we already discussed.

By the way--Yuri Podcast thing is going to happen soon. Just figuring out a date/time.

Oh man, I hope this is as good as the Karen Strassman one. Yuri's always seemed like a fun guy in the convention videos I've seen.

kewlmyc

Has not been mentioned--I don't think so. They're both crazy busy, this'll be a short cast. Grateful all the same though cause he's got 3049304973 things going on right now.

True that. Have fun with the podcast. Ask him what it was like having to voice 3 characters in the same game.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Oh cool, this is actually happening!

I was on the last interview so I'll sit on the sideline unless no one speaks up.

Sophia

Seeing that image makes me feel as if there is only one word, one magical, special word, that accurately describes all of my emotions and feelings toward it...

What.

kewlmyc

Isn't that supposed to be Aigis in Kanako's art style? I hope I spelled that right.

WHAT'S WRONG, NOT UGUU~ MOE ENOUGH FOR YOU!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom