• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agreed. I've told this to people before. X-2 is a much more interesting sequel than it's given credit for. A lot of it is about coping with newfound mundanity in life.

Edit: OMG I love this page of the thread.

Seriously, you're doing it wrong if you don't know how to appreciate the Magical Girl-esque quality to X-2. It's fun.

"A lot of it is about coping with newfound mundanity in life."

This is what makes it so interesting for me. I have never seen an RPG storysequel where they dont ramp up the steaks, instead, for almost all the game, there isn't that high steaks, sure at the very end they go up, but for the most part, it's just a personal, if silly quest for the characters.

Squire

Banned
"A lot of it is about coping with newfound mundanity in life."

This is what makes it so interesting for me. I have never seen an RPG storysequel where they dont ramp up the steaks, instead, for almost all the game, there isn't that high steaks, sure at the very end they go up, but for the most part, it's just a personal, if silly quest for the characters.

Yeah! I understand why people don't like it, but for a AAA sequel, even taking into account when it was released, it's a fascinating premise.

kewlmyc

Duuude, I already called two of those ages ago: Persona 5 and Persona 3 iOS. :p

Also, wow, this topic sure moved fast.

You should fix this. Especially if you have a Vita and can play FFIV. :S

Doesn't P3 mobile already exist? I'm not talking about P3 Social and Aegis the First Mission either.

Squire

Banned
lAL20sN.jpg

Thanks for the IS guide, PK!

Tamanon

Banned
It's funny that people complained about how linear Final Fantasy X was, when they had no idea what was coming with XIII.

I enjoyed X and X-2, stoked for the HD rereleases!

Let me remind you that this adjective we're throwing around right now is in my username so I should get some bonus points

I do get bonus points right? *pulls out machete*

Dantis

Seriously, you're doing it wrong if you don't know how to appreciate the Magical Girl-esque quality to X-2. It's fun.

Nope. Hate it.

Even worse then the previously established characters are the participants.

Duuude, I already called two of those ages ago: Persona 5 and Persona 3 iOS. :p

Also, wow, this topic sure moved fast.

Those are different predictions than what I said. More specific, and I really don't think we'll see Persona 3 iOS.

Sophia

This means less than nothing. :p

It means everything!

Joking aside tho, I wouldn't be surprised if we get more MegaTen games on a iOS/Android. Atlus already had a precedent for them before the merger, and they're practically free money in Japan it seems.

You forgot the fairy.>:[

I can only include so many insane people at once y'know? We wouldn't want the post to go on forever. >.>;

Tamanon

Banned
I'm stoked that there's enough stuff going on to keep on waiting for the 24th/25th!

Blizzcon this weekend, PS4 releases next week, XBOne the week after, then P5 gets revealed.

Let's see how GAF really does!

Dantis

A little less crazy than usual, believe it or not

PS: Someone needs to draw Ace Attorney X Persona art!

If I ever actually get around to playing the games (And enjoy them), I probably will do.

I mean, I could do it before then, but I don't even know what characters I'd draw.

I'm stoked that there's enough stuff going on to keep on waiting for the 24th/25th!

Blizzcon this weekend, PS4 releases next week, XBOne the week after, then P5 gets revealed.

Let's see how GAF really does!
All of my tears.

PK Gaming

If I ever actually get around to playing the games (And enjoy them), I probably will do.

I mean, I could do it before then, but I don't even know what characters I'd draw.

All of my tears.
You haven't played any of the ace attorney games?!?
tumblr_mv6t30mLnX1qd3rw2o1_500.jpg

You... need play through them now (and in order). The fate of the universe is at stake here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom