• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^DMC1 is the best one and my favorite game of all time it's a shame , as excellent as the sequels have been, that dmc1 never got a true sequel

DmC get too much hate IMO. It's a good game, had a lot of fun playing it.

I liked it much more than DMC2 or DMC4.

DMC4 has the best Dante and the best gameplay systems of the series, but try flubbed other things SO bad. Nero go home. Also, the fact that the guy you play as for most of the game just has one sword and one gun, and the guy you play as for 7 missions or a few more, has four swords and 3 guns.

DMC4 has the best Dante and the best gameplay systems of the series, but try flubbed other things SO bad. Nero go home. Also, the fact that the guy you play as for most of the game just has one sword and one gun, and the guy you play as for 7 missions or a few more, has four swords and 3 guns.

Nero and his hand are my two favourite things about that game..

Marche90

Real talk: I have ready my GBA for P5, since obviously it will land there.
Never even owned the thing

Also, man, I'm so enjoying Valkyria Chronicles. I had to force myself to stop playing since otherwise I won't get anything done today (I need to finish a presentation for tomorrow...)

Also, man, I'm so enjoying Valkyria Chronicles. I had to force myself to stop playing since otherwise I won't get anything done today (I need to finish a presentation for tomorrow...)

VC is a great game, it just makes me want to smash my controller sometimes lol, too hard for my brain lol

Sophia

There were changes to the reaper other than how he spawns? I never got a chance to meet him since he would spawn where there were no more boxes on the floor.

In the original game he only spawned on New Game Plus near the end. In Golden he can spawn on a first playthrough in any chest after 20 chests have been opened. Which means we get hilarious Schmuck Bait stories whenever someone ignores the warning. :D

I think you'll find that Persona 5 is literally just an AKB0048 game.

Masterful trolling as always eh?

Squire

Banned

VC is a great game, it just makes me want to smash my controller sometimes lol, too hard for my brain lol

70yvx3Y.jpg

b3TRpi7.jpg

tjzZ5M4.jpg

Sophia

Confession time: I've never played a TBS outside of Fire Emblem. (If 4x games don't qualify at least.)

This means you've never played Super Robot Wars. This means you need to hunt down copies of Original Generation and Original Generation 2 for the GBA because not having played Super Robot Wars is simply unacceptable!

Atlus and Nintendo are you listening? These are the kind of games you should be putting up as virtual console games for the 3DS! I don't want to have to keep getting out my phat DS just to play them. Gosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom