• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

Oh it is, but armies are made up of Waifu.

Just realized: there are more women than men in my squad. Totally, absolutely true

Hello PersonaGAF!

It's been so much fun reading through hundreds of pages of speculation, waifus, and trying to get Dantis to watch anime, and now that my registration finally got accepted I can join in the madness calm anticipation of November 24th.

I was introduced to Persona last year through P3FES, and since then I've been completely hooked. I've now played P4G, P4A, and I just finished up with the SEBEC route of P1PSP. I have IS and EP on my Vita, but I've been hesitant to play them because I still hold out hope that we'll get the PSP version of EP at... some point. :(

Anyways, I'm in love with Persona, and I'm so happy to finally join this insane reasonable awesome community!

Hi, hi! Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Tomorrow sound good? Usual time you pop into the IRC should be fine for me

Sooo... what time is this? I'll try to get in tomorrow, if I'm not at school, that is.

Step 103: ???

Step 104: PROFIT

Lunar15

Man, I really thought GAF was going to avoid a lot of the console warz BS from previous years... I have no idea why I thought that was going to happen.

I'm glad I learned my lesson: Buying any system at launch is usually a bad idea. This gen even more so than usual.

Have we established what everybody's waifu/husbando is and what tarot they think they are yet?

It's Rise, and I haven't really thought about tarot before. Probably magician.

Gazoinks

This is nice.
Man, how great is that title screen for P3P? So Great.

So THAT'S the name of the P3P menu track. I love that one. I kept trying to sit on the menu and listen to it, but it goes into movie mode really quickly. Great medley, thanks for the link.

Have we established what everybody's waifu/husbando is and what tarot they think they are yet?

Uuuuum. Honestly I have a hard time comparing. I like almost everyone in P4 equally, haven't beat P3, and P2 isn't that suited to waifuism (as great as Maya is).

Marche90

Are we talking about the Persona franchise, or whatever in general?

Persona would be Rise, and I would have to think about it in general; normally it comes from whatever I'm playing at the moment. And the last time I did a Tarot test I was either Death or Sun

Moonlight

Banned
Rise is the best. And I'd say... I dunno, Magician.

In other news, much like Inorigo, I finally bit the bullet on P2IS and EP. Might as well see what the fuss is about now!
After it finishes downloading.

Sophia

A Corner of Memories > Brand New Days > Persona's Door > Best Friends Instrumental > Innocent Sin Title > Eternal Punishment Title > SMT If...

The choice for top is easy, and the choice for bottom is easy. P1/P2IS/P4A however is the hard decision.

Caladrius

My husbandos and waifu are Kanji, Teddie and Yukiko

My arcanum is either the Devil (noncomittal) or the Tower (doom doom doom).

Yes. It is called being normal.

Rude

Brand New Days>Best Friends>Persona's door>Title Demo>Corner of memories> P2 themes

Sophia

Says the person who goes around telling people they're a robot

Says she who often posts in-character.

You two humans are rather silly in your baseless acquisitions! I am a robot, and there's nothing in-character about my posts for I am not roleplaying as anyone or anything!

Yes it is! My collection of 15,763 pictures of N, Makoto, Haruka, Kanji, Teddie, Yashiro and Starscream told me so!

If you say so....

I'm pretty sure that if I started posting "in-character," you guys would banish me to the outer reaches of the Community boards before the day was done.

Also every single one of you should go watch The Dark Knight Returns Parts 1&2. Pretty much the best adaptation of the Batman comics I've ever seen, and its theme is pure awesome.

cj_iwakura

I don't even know what a Scrafty is. (Everyone knows my namesake's first name, but I use her last name so it's not as recognizable.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom