• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome, great work. If I had a Vita I would use it. :p I think you did a good job balancing the more austere aesthetic of P3 without making it look boring. My only complaint would be that the outline on the right side (his right) of Makoto's hair looks a bit blobby? I'm not sure it's really fixable without making the whole outline thinner though.

Thanks! Yeah, I looked at his head/hair and the stroke element I put in to make it look like the P4G ones, and there really isn't a good way to get it looking less, well, blobby as you say. It's partly due to the shape of his hair and how close it hangs to his face...

You know if you made an Aigis one you'd be my favorite poster since like forever right?

That is pretty awesome tho. The art is from Persona 3 Portable it looks like?

Yeah the artwork comes from P3P, they're the All-Out Attack portraits. And yes, I will make you an Aigis one; I've had requests for her and Junpei so far so they're both next.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
KhrMeKl.jpg

So cute.

Spirited Girls cuz its more upbeat and everyone will vote Fog anyhow. :p

That's actually the one I've been practicing more lately since Fog is easymode once you have the rhythms and the high section (from the concert version) down, whereas SG requires a lot more finesse and shifting.

Gazoinks

If I had infinite money I think my room would probably slowly fill up with figures.

My computer would slowly fill up with video games.

Sophia

I don't believe anyone has this opinion ever in the history of the universe.

They're both really awful games, and I can't imagine why anyone would want to play them, much less argue over them.
I kid. Resident Evil 4 is like my favorite game ever, and SotC is pretty close.

It's cute, but I already have too many Aigis figures ordered.

As keats noted on Twitter, she's missing her shoes and socks she has in her school uniform.

Squire

Banned
That Momohumr is crazy expensive, but it's one of the best statues I've seen. She's probably Kamitani's best design. Have you guys seen the art of her with the full back tattoo?

I still need to play that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom