• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

Or... you know, they could just be moving domains like big companies do every day :)

It would seem highly unlikely to be a coincidence, seeing as the domain hasn't moved at all since being registered until now. Not to mention the nearly identical and outright identical hops it makes. :p

Dantis

I think it is happening. persona5.jp has been moved of off onamae to some other server which has trace route very similar to p-ch.jp (just before the last point they both pass 202.239.82.26, before they were at completely separate locations in japan). Perhaps this is in preparation for the 24:th ...

Edit: Same name server as p-ch.jp too.

WNECbOv.png

Huh.

This is something.

kewlmyc

I think it is happening. persona5.jp has been moved of off onamae to some other server which has trace route very similar to p-ch.jp (just before the last point they both pass 202.239.82.26, before they were at completely separate locations in japan). Perhaps this is in preparation for the 24:th ...

WNECbOv.png
Your new name shall be Naoto.

It would seem highly unlikely to be a coincidence, seeing as the domain hasn't moved at all since being registered until now. Not to mention the nearly identical and outright identical hops it makes. :p

The hops being similar doesn't mean much, servers with very similar names could not have anything to do with each other. The fact that they're moving it around probably means that they finished the preliminary design and development and that they're moving it to a different location to do some real world testing to prepare for deployment... ... ...

I'm adding fuel to the fire, aren't I? :p

WNECbOv.png

I was hoping things like this would start happening the closer we got to the 24th-- nothing can stop the hype now!

Nice work, Naoto-kun!

Upupupu

WNECbOv.png
Is hype intensifying? I think hype is starting to intensify slightly

or maybe I'm going slightly mad :p

WNECbOv.png

Great job on this! Now my hope for P5 can increase slightly more.

Lunar15

To be entirely fair, if the website is a teaser, I'd imagine full info would be released in Famitsu, on Tuesday. Just saying.
don't kill me. :(

Either way, RIP Tuesday.
*spits on grave*

I miss him already :'(

How much plot do they usually give out when announcing these games? If its insane amounts I'll try to avoid most spoilery trailers, if not then I will be watching everything.

To be entirely fair, if the website is a teaser, I'd imagine full info would be released in Famitsu, on Tuesday. Just saying.

If I could like this I would

Squire

Banned
The hops being similar doesn't mean much, servers with very similar names could not have anything to do with each other. The fact that they're moving it around probably means that they finished the preliminary design and development and that they're moving it to a different location to do some real world testing to prepare for deployment... ... ...

I'm adding fuel to the fire, aren't I? :p

It's like you realized we're right in the middle of typing that, haha.

My question is whether it will be the Tuesday before or after. Pretty sure we've had Famitsu reveals prior to sites going live about a week later, though I can think of no examples at the moment.

Caladrius

I wish we had a Persona-specific variant of the Shrekening intensifiesgif.

At the very least let's hope one of the P5 characters has an obsession with pancakes.

Dantis

I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is the new music and the new character designs.

Man, I hope it's actually P5 this time, haha.

I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is the new music and the new character designs.

Man, I hope it's actually P5 this time, haha.

Imagine if you didn't like the direction he takes it though? Would be such a kick to the balls.

Anyways on a more important manner. Phat! announced they are doing a 1/8 Ryuko figure!

Lunar15

At this point, it's almost a guarantee that at least one of us will be disappointed by something in the P5 announcement. But who, and by what?

Tamanon

Banned
I hope they also announce a quick release for the US so I can just go shove it in those "OH NOES SEGA?!?! NO US PERSONA!" idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom