• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjkeats

Hey guys, http://p-atlus.jp has a little area to pick your skin for the Persona Portal site in the upper right corner. They added what looks like a new P4U skin(which I assume is for the sequel) along with a grey mystery skin that you can't select yet. I can't read the text, but I assume it says something like "Coming soon".

Hnng the P5 colour scheme. Please be good.

Hey guys, http://p-atlus.jp has a little area to pick your skin for the Persona Portal site in the upper right corner. They added what looks like a new P4U skin(which I assume is for the sequel) along with a grey mystery skin that you can't select yet. I can't read the text, but I assume it says something like "Coming soon".

Actually looking at the source code of it. http://p-atlus.jp/images/btn_theme_p4u2.gif is labeled as P4U2, while the other one http://p-atlus.jp/images/btn_theme_soon.gif is obviously labeled soon......

Man, that Persona 2 one is so cool looking. I really should play those games, but won't I miss out on a ton of stuff by playing the PS1 version of EP?

^Not really, the new stuff, you can just read online, its just 3 scenarios. They will not release P2EP PSP here though, so no point waiting.

They are missing a P1 and a P2IS skin. I would like a skin that is just the protags of all the games, that would be neat!

RaikuHebi

Banned
Finally rescued Rise and had that surprise with Teddy. Been stuck here since the Summer lol. (Though partly because I couldn't be bothered).

Feels great to finay be able to play this again lol.

cjkeats

As some of you have seen, I gave my girlfriend my Vita and P4G. She's currently stuck in the Bath House at the boss. She's enjoying it. Her waifu of choice is Yukiko, but she hasn't met Rise yet.

Andrefpvs

I just realized I'd be a little disappointed if we don't get an ultimate Persona 3 Vita remake alongside Persona 5 and Arena 2 :p

Hey, a guy can dream -- 3 boxes!

RaikuHebi

Banned
As some of you have seen, I gave my girlfriend my Vita and P4G. She's currently stuck in the Bath House at the boss. She's enjoying it. Her waifu of choice is Yukiko, but she hasn't met Rise yet.
Your post makes me realise that Persona 3/4 would probably appeal to a lot of non-gamer girls (Is your girlfriend a gamer?).

I got my younger Sister to play Persona 3 a few years ago. She played a good several hours before getting stuck and leaving it, which I thought was good considering the extent of her gaming is Mario, Crash and GTA.

I just realized I'd be a little disappointed if we don't get an ultimate Persona 3 Vita remake alongside Persona 5 and Arena 2 :p

Hey, a guy can dream -- 3 boxes!
That'd be sweet. (Never finished it). They've re-released it enough times anyway lol.

So Persona 5...DLCs, what are the chances of:

Costume DLCs?
Exclusive Persona DLCs?
Level up DLCs (ala Tales)?
Story DLCs?
Side-Story DLCs?
Character DLCs?
Audio DLCs?

Might be an antigonistic view but then again SMT4 even had >_< retail bonus costumes etc. And what we have with those P4 Areana DLCs...I don't trust Sega too well at this point as well...

cjkeats

Your post makes me realise that Persona 3/4 would probably appeal to a lot of non-gamer girls (Is your girlfriend a gamer?).

I got my younger Sister to play Persona 3 a few years ago. She played a good several hours before getting stuck and leaving it, which I thought was good considering the extent of her gaming is Mario, Crash and GTA.

She plays a scattered game here and there, but rarely gets interested enough to beat them. Lately she's been on a roll though with Pokemon and Hakuouki.
She played P3P last year and loved it, I gave her my PS2 and P4 right after but she likes them portable.

Costume DLCs?
Exclusive Persona DLCs?
Story DLCs?
Side-Story DLCs?
Character DLCs?
Audio DLCs?

I'd be okay with all of this, especially the Costumes and Level-ups. I love them in the Tales games.

Caladrius

Oh hey I actually did something

2jgc.png

d21w.jpg

I'm gonna get rid of those white spots right now, but I wanted to show that I did actually make it. >__>

Squire

Banned
Costumes are definitely happening. Those were so great in P4G. Extra costumes are actually my favorite kind of extra content.

Tamanon

Banned
All this thought about P5 is making me actually want to go back and finish Golden(best ending). I've got time! Time to recharge the ol' Vita!

Costume DLCs?
Exclusive Persona DLCs?
Story DLCs?
Side-Story DLCs?
Character DLCs?
Audio DLCs?

Might be an antigonistic view but then again SMT4 even had >_< retail bonus costumes etc. And what we have with those P4 Areana DLCs...I don't trust Sega too well at this point as well...

If they're going to do DLC, I'd like to see Costumes, Side-Stories (keep the main story complete on the disc), and Audio DLCs (more Persona music is never a bad thing!). And please, please, nothing split up among "select retailers."

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Rise is a better choice than Yukiko for sure.

Cheska

Soo who is definitively getting the PS4 at launch? Add me if you haven't already, so we can plaaaaaay together :D PSN ID: Cheska19

Mildly serious post here:

I think we should make an agreement in regards to P5 details. As far as text goes, a lot of it's common sense. If we're talking about what a main character looks like, that's fine. If we're talking about events, it's probably best to spoiler it.

As far as images go, I'm inclined to say we should virtually have a no-embedding policy for them, and just link them normally (Outside of like, main character art and whatnot). My thinking is that different people consider different things to be spoilers, and it's likely that some people will want to go in completely fresh. And obviously, this being NeoGAF, every time new screens come out there'll be a dedicated thread over in Gaming for discussing it in depth anyway. If everyone (Or rather, the majority of active users in here) agrees, I'll put it in the OP for OT3.

Sounds good to me Danris

Now edit this to include Persona peeps =p
Do-It-For-Her.jpg

with wording like that it'd be best to shop in the series waifus amirite eh eh *gets hit with a brick*

Caladrius

Guys, at this rate, we should hit 20k before P5 is announced officially.

I was hoping it'd line up with the announcement, at least. It'd be all poetic and stuff!

We could of course deliberately leave the thread alone just before it hits 20K.

Now edit this to include Persona peeps =p

I was going to but I just finished a huge research paper and my Dragon's Dogma rental is calling.

Soriku

We could of course deliberately leave the thread alone just before it hits 20K.

And post no more fanart? I don't think so.

Actually even if we don't hit 20k before the 24th, the last few hours before the reveal the thread will probably (relatively) explode, pushing us past 20k.

anpan anpan anpan anpan anpan anpan anpan anpan

I have been watching to much gintama lately. :(

Good because Gintama is the best anime.

Caladrius

And post no more fanart? I don't think so.

Actually even if we don't hit 20k before the 24th, the last few hours before the reveal the thread will probably (relatively) explode, pushing us past 20k.

At the rate this thread is barreling we're going to cap it out this Saturday.

Dr. Buni

Costume DLCs?
Exclusive Persona DLCs?
Story DLCs?
Side-Story DLCs?
Character DLCs?
Audio DLCs?

How about no DLCs? :/ Or costume DLCs at most, please.

Posting in an community thread for the first time always feels awkward to me.

How about no DLCs? :/ Or costume DLCs at most, please.

Posting in an community thread for the first time always feels awkward to me.

The hopes that there's no DLC and everything is on the disc, some DLCs would be pleasant ones and some can be terrible but more than likely it'll be in the next game.

Ah newcomer, here's ya welcome post: Welcome ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom